Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me (6611 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by c0dec(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2006
so u are single and searching abi? damn, what happened to the PMs.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2006
na wa for ona oh, u people want to finish me because i told you my problems abi? embarassed cry not fair
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Zahymaka(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
No mind them. Do your thing!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
Zahymaka:

No mind them. Do your thing!

thanks dear
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by julietnice(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
maki, u really look good in that pic,i love that.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Vieira(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2006
Why is your jeans half open?

that makes the pix look totally trashy

and if I were you I would cover up that your belly and the line.

You have a good face and figure but that pix is not doing you any favours my friend.

about the guy, from your post I can only guess that deep down you love the attention he is giving you.

If you want to be rid of him you would have done that already.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by sammiek1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
I believe you drove him wild too many times, that is why he doesn't want to go. Do well oh, and try look a bit more decent.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2006
Vieira:

Why is your jeans half open?

that makes the pix look totally trashy

and if I were you I would cover up that your belly and the line.

You have a good face and figure but that pix is not doing you any favours my friend.

about the guy, from your post I can only guess that deep down you love the attention he is giving you.
If you want to be rid of him you would have done that already.
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed wink
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by funloving(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2006
Just wondering, was this babe trying to take off her jeans before taking the pic 

Two months after a break up you are starting a new relationship,hmmm, something does not sound right here  undecided

Do whatever you wish to do.It is your life.

Yeah,please try and be a bit more decent with your public dressing next time,it helps
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by 2cantango(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2006
This girl posted this topic for some advice, like many of you have done before, and y'all go off about being tired of reading this sort of thing, did anyone ask you to read it? Then you trash her because of some scars, her hair or whatever angry The responses in here speak volumes. . .

@maki:
If you're happy in your new relationship, tell your ex goodbye. The thing(s) that caused your breakup will still be there, so do you really want to go back to that situation? Think long and hard before you make a decision.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by prettyH(f): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2006
2cantango:

This girl posted this topic for some advice, like many of you have done before, and y'all go off about being tired of reading this sort of thing, did anyone ask you to read it? Then you trash her because of some scars, her hair or whatever angry The responses in here speak volumes. . .

Please if you go into a relationship two months after breaking off the first, excuse me , you do not need any advice. I wonder what people always expect from a forum!!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by gigitte(f): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2006
wait oh! HA and gigitte were not trashing her hair

i loved it!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by ojd(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2006
Baby girl, the picture in ur profile leaves more to be desired. Tell us wats dat trail for, was it the trail ur "EX" put in place not to get lost on his way to ur , wink ?

The way I see it, u seem the kind of "lady" who likes/loves attention.

Guys in the house, in case u've not seen it, she has another posted on a thread; "Would You Get A Tattoo?"

I don thief the picture come for una, so no look too far!!!

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by gigitte(f): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2006
lol, but she fine sha
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kajad(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2006
Na wah ooo! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by my2cents(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2006
Let's face it ladies - It's all about one thing - SEX.

The dude hasn't probably been laid for a while and now has to imagine someone else using his "divine rod" to part the "golden triangle".

Na so I c am o! grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by IBBFan(m): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2006
well, she ain't bad looking (from her 2nd pic that is).

maki, to bra e? maybe you should try looking more decent and see if the guy that truly loves you'll come your way, not because you're a sex symbol or for the fact that you like to wear your trouser/skirt without any undies.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2006
to all d fun makers,

i had 2 major surgical operations last yr that almost killed me

the first one my appendex ruptured

and after 2 wks i was operated again on intensine obstruction ( my instensine got tangled due to d first operation)

so u see its not a treasure trail or whatever fun you can make out of it,
it was a matter of life and death and just happy that i survived it
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2006
IBB:

well, she ain't bad looking (from her 2nd pic that is).

maki, to bra e? maybe you should try looking more decent and see if the guy that truly loves you'll come your way, not because you're a sex symbol or for the fact that you like to wear your trouser/skirt without any undies.
i trust Ur judgement I-B-B wink wink
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2006
it can happen to anybody,anywhere
i'm not ashamed of my scare, its better than being dead

i'm not a naughty girl, i just like playing naughty at times
doesnt make me the worst girl in this world

i just like this nairaland forum and like meeting people and making friends (nice ones)
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by silky(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2006
Maki, I thought they looked like stitches

I was just referring to a statement someone made in a previous thread (Women with hair on their chest) about women with treasure trails.  No offence intended and I hope none is taken.

Sorry to hear about your ops, what matters though is that you live to tell the tale (some aren't so lucky!!).
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2006
kiss kiss
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by timmy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
wats the deal with your all?, personaly i dont see anything wrong in maki's dress style, most people(ladies) dress like that, its called vogue, if she chooses to wear them, and also look cool wats the deal,

@maki, your tatoo is cool, you some hot chick, kiss
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Vieira(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2006
maki:

it can happen to anybody,anywhere
i'm not ashamed of my scare, its better than being dead

It is not about being ashamed of your scar

there was no need to open your zip and show us the top of your pom pom.

But if that gets you the attention you want them by all means continue!

Trust me, anything you open I will look well well.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2006
that is a beach party picture
how do people dress for beach parties

Vieira:

It is not about being ashamed of your scar

there was no need to open your zip and show us the top of your pom pom.

But if that gets you the attention you want them by all means continue!

Trust me, anything you open I will look well well.

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Zahymaka(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2006
Was that Tourist Beach maki?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
what kinda question be dat Zah
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Vieira(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2006
Beach party?

are you in a bikini? No

are you wearing jeans? Yes

I have no qualms with skimpy dressing

but that is a pic of you unzipping your trousers with nothing underneath.

simple.

But no qualms my darling, it's a free world and wetin concern agbero with overload.

If i was there I would probably offer to help you UnCloth!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2006
HEY!!! U GUYZ ARE MAKING ME TO BE A SUPER-STAR HERE wink cheesy smiley

U BETTER CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE, ELSE I'LL BE POPULAR THAN U PEOPLE grin cheesy kiss

some poeple jealous me
some people jealous me
some people jealous me
because of my . . . . . . .
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2006
butt cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kajad(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

butt cheesy cheesy
You go nna light the fire and run! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months / Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.