Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? (1733 Views)

Why Are South East States Receiving The Lowest Allocation / 24hours After Voting, Why Are South East/ South South Not Releasing Results? / Are South-Western Universities Populated By Fake Academics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Just stumbled on a document on IQ by countries and I was shocked that it ranked Nigerians with an average IQ of 67, behind South Africa (72)

I strongly disagree with this assessment but sometimes when I take a second look at it, especially as regards events within the polity and how we react, I begin to wonder if this is really far from the truth?

1 Hong Kong 107
2 South Korea 106
3 Japan 105
4 Taiwan 104
5 Singapore 103
6 Austria 102
7 Germany 102
8 Italy 102
9 Netherlands 102
10 Sweden 101
11 Switzerland 101
12 Belgium 100
13 China (PRC) 100
14 New Zealand 100
15 United Kingdom 100
16 Hungary 99
17 Poland 99
18 Spain 99
19 Australia 98
20 Denmark 98
21 France 98
22 Norway 98
23 United States 98
24 Canada 97
25 Czech Republic 97
26 Finland 97
27 Argentina 96
28 Russia 96
29 Slovakia 96
30 Uruguay 96
31 Portugal 95
32 Slovenia 95
33 Israel 94
34 Romania 94
35 Bulgaria 93
36 Ireland 93
37 Greece 92
38 Malaysia 92
39 Thailand 91
40 Croatia 90
41 Peru 90
42 Turkey 90
43 Indonesia 89
44 Suriname 89
45 Colombia 89
46 Brazil 87
47 Iraq 87
48 Mexico 87
49 Samoa 87
50 Tonga 87
51 Lebanon 86
52 Philippines 86
53 Cuba 85
54 Morocco 85
55 Fiji 84
56 Iran 84
57 Marshall Islands 84
58 Puerto Rico 84
59 Egypt 83
60 India 81
61 Ecuador 80
62 Guatemala 79
63 Barbados 78
64 Nepal 78
65 Qatar 78
66 Zambia 77
67 Republic of the Congo 73
68 Uganda 73
69 Jamaica 72
70 Kenya 72
71 South Africa 72
72 Sudan 72
73 Tanzania 72
74 Ghana 71
75 Nigeria 67
76 Guinea 66
77 Zimbabwe 66
78 Congo 65
79 Sierra Leone 64
80 Ethiopia 63
81 Equatorial Guinea 59

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_country_has_the_highest_IQ_average#ixzz21SIANbG6
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by floriana(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
No. The average Nigerian is smarter than a Southy. But Nigerian leaders are dumber than Southy leaders.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bros. Do yourself a big favour and take that stup.id, worthless, racist, pigshiit list and wipe your asss with it, and then flush it down the stinkiest toilet you can find, cos that's exactly where it belongs.

Thanks.

They should get ME to conduct those ''IQ'' tests.

Or anyone else not brainwashed by their deceit and manipulation of perceptions.

America and all of Europe would rank LAST on all such tests.

Which other nations devote so much time and energy to destroying the planet we live on? Nuclear weapons, chemical and biological weapons, promoting war and conflict at every turn, environmental degradation, despoilation, and rap.ing of the planet, all based on savage, thoughtless, wild greed. A level of thought far lower than the dumbest animals alive. Because of these savage retards we don't even know if we will survive as a species into the next century. In all likelihood we won't, barring divine intervention.

AND YET THEY LABEL THEMSELVES AS THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE??

And then label those nations whom they rap.ed, ravaged, robbed and despoiled as ''unintelligent''??

Since when did criminality, mass murder, mass looting, and ra.pe of the planet become a sign of intelligence?

Since when did their SATANISM which leads to such untrammelled EVIL equate to 'intelligence'

What is ''intelligent'' about concocting lies against whole nations in order to attack and mass murder them and steal their resources in order to further enrich your already bloated self??

If every nation on earth comported themselves in that manner, just how long will humanity last?

1 WEEK?

1 DAY?

I MINUTE?

Absolute 100% garbage. PLEASE HAND ME A BUCKET. I THINK I NEED TO PUKE.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by ebere1712: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Stupid people with a stupid list.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by dasparrow: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2012
ROSSIKE: Bros. Do yourself a big favour and take that stup.id, worthless, racist, pigshiit list and wipe your asss with it, and then flush it down the stinkiest toilet you can find, cos that's exactly where it belongs.

Thanks.

They should get ME to conduct those ''IQ'' tests.

Or anyone else not brainwashed by their deceit and manipulation of perceptions.

America and all of Europe would rank LAST on all such tests.

Which other nations devote so much time and energy to destroying the planet we live on? Nuclear weapons, chemical and biological weapons, promoting war and conflict at every turn, environmental degradation, despoilation, and rap.ing of the planet, all based on savage, thoughtless, wild greed. A level of thought far lower than the dumbest animals alive. Because of these savage retards we don't even know if we will survive as a species into the next century. In all likelihood we won't, barring divine intervention.

AND YET THEY LABEL THEMSELVES AS THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE??

And then label those nations whom they rap.ed, ravaged, robbed and despoiled as ''unintelligent''??

Since when did criminality, mass murder, mass looting, and ra.pe of the planet become a sign of intelligence?

Since when did their SATANISM which leads to such untrammelled EVIL equate to 'intelligence'

What is ''intelligent'' about concocting lies against whole nations in order to attack and mass murder them and steal their resources in order to further enrich your already bloated self??

If every nation on earth comported themselves in that manner, just how long will humanity last?

1 WEEK?

1 DAY?

I MINUTE?

Absolute 100% garbage. PLEASE HAND ME A BUCKET. I THINK I NEED TO PUKE.

Ha ha ha! Gbam! May you live long bros! You have spoken well. Nothing more to add, nothing more to subtract. I wish more Africans will see things from your perspective. Chai, our continent would have been the envy of the world.

@Post

IQ test ko, IQ test ni. How did they even come up with their bogus figures huh? OP, sit there and keep ignorantly trusting these conniving oyibos and their bogus statistics that they generate just to suit themselves and massage their inflated egos.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by Jakumo(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2012
South Africans are the most accomplished drunkards on planet Earth. Nobody can drink as much cheap alcohol as they do on a daily basis, and still remain alive. This is a great accomplishment for South Africa, of which they deserve to be very proud.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by antitpiah: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^

What about the Irish and the Russians?

I was a palm-wine drinkard since I was a boy of ten years of age. I had no other work more than to drink palm-wine in my life. - - - But when my father noticed that I could not do any work more than to drink, he engaged an expert palm-wine-tapster for me; he had no other work more than to tap palm-wine every day. So my father gave me a palm-tree farm which was nine miles square and it contained 560,000 palm-trees, and this palm-wine tapster was tapping one hundred and fifty kegs of palm-wine every morning, but before 2 o’clock p.m., I would have drunk it all; after that he would go and tap another 75 kegs.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2012
antitpiah: ^^^

I was a palm-wine drinkard since I was a boy of ten years of age. I had no other work more than to drink palm-wine in my life. - - - But when my father noticed that I could not do any work more than to drink, he engaged an expert palm-wine-tapster for me; he had no other work more than to tap palm-wine every day. So my father gave me a palm-tree farm which was nine miles square and it contained 560,000 palm-trees, and this palm-wine tapster was tapping one hundred and fifty kegs of palm-wine every morning, but before 2 o’clock p.m., I would have drunk it all; after that he would go and tap another 75 kegs.

LWKMD
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by Jakumo(m): 5:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Antitpiah, you have definitely gone very far in your drinking career, but you still have a long way to go to catch up with the South Africans, because dem no take am play at all.
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by antitpiah: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

LWKMD

Hey did you ever read Amos Tutuola's book? That was from Tutuola's book. That guy is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://books.google.com/books?id=h2pFmzkP1LQC&pg=PA191&lpg=PA191&dq=I+was+a+palm-wine+drinkard+since+I+was+a+boy+of+ten+years+of+age.+I+had+no+other+work+more+than+to+drink+palm-wine+in+my+life.&source=bl&ots=6tIPT6ITC9&sig=_cYvYNcwGvQ96qq6kMwmNInG1kI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=2yIOUPntCqnq6wH-2oHQDA&ved=0CEgQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=I%20was%20a%20palm-wine%20drinkard%20since%20I%20was%20a%20boy%20of%20ten%20years%20of%20age.%20I%20had%20no%20other%20work%20more%20than%20to%20drink%20palm-wine%20in%20my%20life.&f=false
Re: Are South Africans Smarter Than Nigerians? by tpia1: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2012
antitpiah: ^^^

are you going to give credit to where you got it from, which was my post in literature section which you've been secretly reading.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Fraud Suspects Docked, Granted Bail / Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. / Retired Soldiers React To Rain Of Dollars On The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.