Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

AOS Orwell Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AOS Orwell Vacancy (2705 Views)

5 Vacancies At AOS Orwell Oil Field Service Company / Entry Level Job At AOS Orwell / Aos Orwell Interview Or Oiltest Apt Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AOS Orwell Vacancy by VictorLudorum: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Just got an internal e-mail now revising the Vacancy. A few things have changed like the date of expiration (moved to the 1st of July), Age restriction moved to 30 years, Qualification moved to accommodate all second class degrees. See file: Trainee Sales Engineers2.pdf

I've left the first file so you can see the difference yourself. I wish every one good luck. If anyone eventually gets the job through this post, send me a message on here and i'll give you my number. I work with the firm as well.

For those that haven't heard of AOS Orwell, its the biggest indigenous O&G firm with over 15 Services. It was formed by the merger of AOS (Africa Oilfield Services) and Orwell Ltd.

Re: AOS Orwell Vacancy by pearlAdams: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Victor_Ludorum: Just got an internal e-mail now revising the Vacancy. A few things have changed like the date of expiration (moved to the 1st of July), Age restriction moved to 30 years, Qualification moved to accommodate all second class degrees. See file: Trainee Sales Engineers2.pdf

I've left the first file so you can see the difference yourself. I wish every one good luck. If anyone eventually gets the job through this post, send me a message on here and i'll give you my number. I work with the firm as well.

For those that haven't heard of AOS Orwell, its the biggest indigenous O&G firm with over 15 Services. It was formed by the merger of AOS (Africa Oilfield Services) and Orwell Ltd.
Tanx Victor, any news wen d result of d test we wrote wil b out, wen wil Orwell invite candidates for interview
Re: AOS Orwell Vacancy by akandeadeola: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
If u ve got any info please share, thanks

Victor_Ludorum: Just got an internal e-mail now revising the Vacancy. A few things have changed like the date of expiration (moved to the 1st of July), Age restriction moved to 30 years, Qualification moved to accommodate all second class degrees. See file: Trainee Sales Engineers2.pdf

Re: AOS Orwell Vacancy by MATTHEW59: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Calling 4 interview now for that test of August 15, 2012-last year.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received His/her Appointment Letter For Civil Defence? / Nestle Nigeria Plc Microbiologist Wanted -Abj / Fresh Graduate Cashier/teller Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.