Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases (114139 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Soaps And Creams That Cure Pimpus On Ur Face / Magic Quail Egg That Cure For All Disease Available For Sale Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
There are some important elements to take note of when it comes to herbal remedy ; they are Urine , Vitamin C, Garlic, Honey, Oranges, Onions, Ginger and Fruits.

1. Urine: This is the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cure ever, because it contains elements which is a life saving remedy in any condition. When Urine is taken, it goes into the cell that produced it, to help build defense against any invasion by the real virus.

2. Vitamin C: It is the most vital in the formation of red blood cell. It is also necessary as it enhances phagocytosis. That is the ability of white blood cell to defend and fight against invading bacteria.

3. Garlic: This is a natural antibiotic which protects us from infection, detoxifies the body of poison. And strengthens the blood vessels. It is active against bacteria virus and fungi. Garlic is rich in calcium, iodine, potassium, phosphorus, protein, silicon, sugar, sulphur, vitamin A, B2, B3 and C.

4. Honey: The purest honey is a natural honey that has no side effect. Modern scientists have discovered that honey contains important ingredients such as citrus acid, folic acid, nicotine acid, anatose, fructose, glucose, calcium, copper, iodine, iron, nickel, phosphorus, potassium, silver, sulphur, sodium, zinc and so on.

5. Orange and Fruit : Very high content of vitamin C. They are infection fighters.

6. Ginger: For healthy living, serves as herb spice and flavor for cold, chest problems, catarrh, bronchitis, throat problem and to be used as antipyretic.

1 Like

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by lepasharon(f): 4:41am On Jul 24, 2012
do you also know any herbal cures for eczema?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi lepasharon, thanks for following my post.

Here is the herbal remedy for Pimples, Eczema, and Ringworm.

Get sulphur, broken bottle, Gun Powder(Etu) grind together and prepare with palm kernel oil and apply often and often.

Thanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Common Diseases and Their Herbal Remedy

1. Malaria: Get a potful of lemon grass and lime, boil and drink a cup twice a day, children should take ¼ of a glass cup twice a day. Or prepare Lipton tea, lime, lemon grass, pea leaf (Otiili), henna leaf (Laali), boil and add Alabukun Powder and take 3 times a day.

2. Sleeplessness: Mix undiluted honey with Aloe Vera juice, take half a cup before going to bed, or get some bitter leaves squeeze and take half a cup before going to bed.

3. Tooth Ache: Mix undiluted honey with lime juice and apply two or more drops to the affected part of your teeth or get a wonderful cola and chew around the area, if impossible, grind and mix with hot and apply.

4. Typhoid: Get coconut husk, starchy water (omidun) and lime orange, boil together and take 3 times a day.

5. Man power: Buy a tin of peak milk, one local egg, mix together and stir well, add half a pinch of alum powder and take.

6. Quick Delivery: When a pregnant woman is having a hard labour, get a bunch of draw leaf (Ewedu) and squeeze with the stem for once and let her take it; it will lubricate the system for easy delivery. It is also good for prevention from 6 months pregnancy.

7. Antidote: Against Snake, Scorpions, and other poisonous animal. Get 7 bitter colas, mix with 5 spoons of honey, milk, palm kernel oil, take as a single dose.

8. Worms: 8 Limes, lemon grass, dogoyaro, boil with pap water (starchy water) and take 3 times a day.

9. Ear Diseases: Mix pure honey, salt and little worm water together, put 2 drops in each ear and pack up with cotton wool.

10. Toilet Disease: Buy garlic, scent leaf, ginger, palm oil, prepare together and apply on to the anus after bathing.

2 Likes

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by lepasharon(f): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
biz4cash: Hi lepasharon, thanks for following my post.

Here is the herbal remedy for Pimples, Eczema, and Ringworm.

Get sulphur, broken bottle, Gun Powder(Etu) grind together and prepare with palm kernel oil and apply often and often.

Thanks

sulphur?broken bottle?Gun powder wats dat? are u serious of all these remedies
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Common Diseases and Their Herbal Remedy 4

31. Typhoid Fever: Get 2 unripe pawpaw, 2 unripe pineapple, 25 lime, 6 Lipton tea, 3 Alabukun and bark of mango tree, cut everything and boil together for 30 minutes with water. The 3 sachet of Alabukun should be added after 25 minutes of boiling. (Note: Avoid Alabukun if pregnant or bellow 10 years)
32. Fever: Get starchy water (Omidun), #10 worth sugar, mix together and take as a single dose.
33. Yellow Fever: Get to a Yoruba herbal dealer and ask for “Epo Ahun”, “Ata Wewe”, “Epo Pandoro”, “Ewe eegun eja”, “Ewe owu”, and “Jaganyin Orange”, boil together with pap water (Omidun) and take.
34. Acute Dysentery: Take a glass of your own urine early in the morning, take it and it will stop.
35. Fibroid: Ask for “Epo ishin”, taba (tobacco), “ose aladi”, “isu elu”, strong potash, alligator pepper, burn everything together and put “iyeru” as you burn, then take a little with hot once a day for some times.
36. Cough: Buy original honey, get ¼ litre or 25cl, get bitter cola, grind and put it inside the honey lick little by little.
37. Asthma: Get original honey and ix with snail fluid. One unit of the fluid with 4 unit of honey to form syrup. Adult should take 3 table spoon 3 times daily while children 1 table spoon 3 times daily.
38. Tuberculosis: Get ginger, garlic, and bitter cola, grind together and mix with a bottle of honey. Take 2 spoon 2 times daily for 1 ½ months.
39. Convulsion: Get lime leaf, “Eru”, “Aridan” and the root of vegetable called “Yanrin” prepare together with local black soap and use to bath the baby. Or get onion, ginger, garlic and grind together and mix with palm oil. Give the child to take for immediate stop, and rub the garlic juice in the eyes and on the body. Or slice “sumeri” soak in water for 1 hour, then give the child to drink.
40. Nose Bleed: Get scent leaf and squeeze, put the leaf into the nostril and it will automatically stop the bleeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
lepasharon:

sulphur?broken bottle?Gun powder wats dat? are u serious of all these remedies

Yes, I'm serious. ask the elewe omo for Gun Powder and grind the broken bottle to powder form. Mix together with the rest materials. That's it
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
41. Nettle Rash: Ask for “egbo ipeta, egbo isirigun, egbo inabiri, iruworo”, potash and salt. Pound together and take with your pap little by little.
42. Stomach Pain: Cut 2 leaves of Aloe Vera into pieces, put in a litre of water for some hours then take a shot 3 ties daily.
43. Hernia: Sweet basil scent leaf, squeeze inside a pot called “ikoko oru” put “obu otoyo” and keep for 3 days. Take a tumbler before breakfast once a day.
44. Pimples, Eczema and Ringworm: Sulphur, broken bottle, gun powder (etu). Prepare together with palm kernel oil and apply often and often.
45. Scabies, Rashes and Other Skin Diseases: Get local black soap, lime juice, potash. Mix together and apply continuously.
46. Breaking Hair: Mix honey with olive oil, the same quantity, warm it and treat your hair with it. After 15 minutes, wash it with warm water.
47. Diabetics: Get bitter leaf and scent leaf, garlic, lime juice and potash squeeze together and put little potash. Dosage – 1 glass 3 times daily.
48. Diabetics: A gallon of coconut juice, a tomato tin of bitter seed called “Abere” grind very well without shaft, sieve and put inside the coconut juice. Take little by little, 1 shot 3 times daily.
49. Pile: Bitter leaf, scent leaf, squeeze and prepare with lime juice, take a shot twice a day.
50. Pile: (i).Garlic, bitter leaf, scent leaf, squeeze together and take. (ii)get unripe plantain roast to form powder put powder in your pap and take.

1 Like

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Forever Living Products Herbal Remedy Guide

Brief History Of Forever Living Products As A Company

Forever Living Products Company is

- Trading in over 130 countries world-wide.
- $11.8 million Corporate Office in Scottsdale Arizona, USA
- The largest producer of Aloe Vera and Beehive products
- Aloe Vera plantation in Texas, Dominican Republic and Mexico
- 2008 World-wide turnover - $2.2 billion
- Sound financial status, cash rich and debt-free company

What is Aloe Vera?

1. It is one of the oldest known medicinal plants; with over 2000 years of history and science.
2. Cactus-like in appearance, but actually a member of the Lilly family. There are over 200 varieties of Aloe Vera.
3. Contains over 75 nutritional compounds including 20 minerals, 18 Amino Acids and 12 vitamins
4. Aloe Vera has FIVE UNIQUE BENEFITS to the human body.
5. PENETRATION – Aloe reaches the deepest body tissues, some seven layers deep
6. ANTISEPTIC – It has six antiseptic agents which kill bacteria, viruses and fungus
7. STIMULATES CELL GROWTH – Stimulates the birth of new healthy cell tissue
8. SETTLE NERVES – Calming effect on the body’s nervous system
9. CLEANSES – Detoxifies and normalizes the body’s metabolism

Aloe Vera is a natural healthy cocktail which promotes health and well being in the body.

For More info visit http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
Benefits of Aloe Vera Herbal Drinks

BITS ‘N’ PEACHES (90% ALOE)
ALOE VERA GEL (97% ALOE)
BERRY NECTAR (88% ALOE)

BITS ‘N’ PEACHES – flavored with natural sun-ripened peaches.
ALOE VERA GEL – pure stabilized Aloe Vera, “as pure as Gel from a freshly filtered Aloe Vera leaf”
BERRY NECTAR – flavored natural Cranberry and Apple juice.

Benefits – Skin disorders, Arthritis, Bowel dysfunction, Cramps, Colons cleansing, Candida, Diabetes, Digestive disorders, Energy increase, Herpes, Headaches, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hemorrhoids, Insomnia, Indigestion, Nerves, Overweight, Pain, Relief, Rashes, Shingles, Stomach disorders, Tiredness, Tension, Throat infection, Ulcers, Viruses and more.

ALOE BLOSSOM HERBAL TEA

- A unique blend of Aloe Vera and 15 different herbs and spies which produce a delightful low calorie natural health drink
- Provides outstanding flavor and aroma
- A lovely bedtime drink which might have a calming effect on the body
- Also a healthy start to any day of the week

This very special tea is caffeine-free

To find out more visit http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com

1 Like

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Toyins(f): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Thank you for this post!!!

1 Like

Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Akpabio02(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls doctor,any time i beth cool water my body will be strching me n some how red,even rain fall on me,de same tin will hppen to me,or in side a house dat is airconditioner,pls wat can i do to take dis off my life?frm akpabio
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by vinzita1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls, doctor, can u post cure of staph as well as low sperm count, I willl appreciate it, thanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ezeuju(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Plz doctor wats snail fluid n hw do I collect 2cure asthma?n hw long can it b taken 4 d asthma 2b cured?pls sendit 2 my email box,ezejacy@yahoo.com
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Mykikky: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
pls doc d one for firbrod wat are d enlish names how will i burn it and for how long wil i take it i will b grt ful if u ans
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi Akpabio, your body is reacting to anything cold. It's an alergy. Take raw Aloe Vera gel from time to time until the alergy stops.

Akpabio02: pls doctor,any time i beth cool water my body will be strching me n some how red,even rain fall on me,de same tin will hppen to me,or in side a house dat is airconditioner,pls wat can i do to take dis off my life?frm akpabio
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi Eze, the snail fluid is in the snail. Kill it, open the shell and you will see the whitish fluid. How to use it to cure asthma? Please read my blog here -> http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2012/08/common-diseases-and-their-herbal.html

eze uju: Plz doctor wats snail fluid n hw do I collect 2cure asthma?n hw long can it b taken 4 d asthma 2b cured?pls sendit 2 my email box,ezejacy@yahoo.com
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Read the cure for staph here -> http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2013/10/uses-of-aloe-vera-part-1.html
vinzita1: pls, doctor, can u post cure of staph as well as low sperm count, I willl appreciate it, thanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi Mykikky, as to the english name, I don't have an idea, just go to the local herb seller and tell them the name as you have seen it on my blog. As to how long, just take the prescription consistently and do a regular check up, at least 3 months interval.

Mykikky: pls doc d one for firbrod wat are d enlish names how will i burn it and for how long wil i take it i will b grt ful if u ans
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Uses of Aloe Vera

Here are some of the benefit of Aloe Vera as a quick cure to various kind of diseases.

1. Poison: Cut a little part of Aloe Vera and chew, it will definitely neutralize the poison.

2. Insomnia (Sleeplessness): Cut Aloe Vera into pieces, put in little water and sweeten with honey in equal measurement. Take small quantity before going to bed daily.

3. Typhoid: Blend Aloe Vera leaves very well inside a rubber container and prepare with lime and starchy juice called "omidun", take a tumbler twice a day for a week.

4. Body Pain: Cut Aloe Vera into pieces and garlic, then add water and drink a shot in the evening before going to bed.

5. Sun Burns: Due to the heavy ray of the Sun that strikes the skin. Get Aloe Vera gel and rub it on your skin several times.

Read the rest of the post here -> http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2013/10/uses-of-aloe-vera-part-1.html
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Uses of Aloe Vera - Part 2

Here are some more benefit of Aloe Vera and its uses as a quick cure to various kind of diseases.

1. Dandruff: Mix Aloe Vera gel and honey together and put on your scalp.

2. Sore: Use spirit to clean the sore first, then mix honey and Aloe Vera gel together and apply, it will heal quickly.

3. Bleeding Gums: Chew Aloe Vera with your gums for two minutes and repeat.

4. Ear Pains: Put two drops of Aloe Vera gel into your ear without water.

5. Leucorrhea: Take a spoon of Aloe Vera gel twice a day, then rub your private part with a little gel of Aloe Vera.

Read the rest of the post here -> http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2013/10/uses-of-aloe-vera-part-2.html
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ezeuju(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Plz doc is d snail fluid those slippery substance that look like mucus on d body of a snail?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi Eze, Yes, very correct.

eze uju: Plz doc is d snail fluid those slippery substance that look like mucus on d body of a snail?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by ezeuju(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Plz doc hw long wil it take somebody 2 take d snail fluid n honey 2cure asthma n moreover hw effective is it because d person dats usin it hav not started seein any effect
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi Eze, what is the level of asthma, is it acute or mild asthma? Is the person also using it persistently? You must understand that it has to be a consistent effort of application. If not, it may not work. Answer the above questions and I will get back to you. Thanks
eze uju: Plz doc hw long wil it take somebody 2 take d snail fluid n honey 2cure asthma n moreover hw effective is it because d person dats usin it hav not started seein any effect
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Medicinal Use of Honey

1. Boils: Get wax and add pure honey, mix them together and apply the wax inside the earlobe (earwax) directly on the boil. Remove and apply up to 4 times a day, the boil will disappear.

2. Burns(Fresh): Burns are hurt injuries or effects caused by fire or heat. Direct application of pure honey is very effective in the treatment of either first or second degree burns. The burns could be due to hot water, hot oil, hot vapour, steam or fire. Smear the affected part generously with pure natural honey. If one is very fast with the application there should be no flesh shrinkage. Honey is highly rich in Vitamin C. Most hospitals and first aiders apply honey to treat burns and it has been found very effective.

3. Catarrh: Mix pure honey and lime juice in the ratio of five to one (5:1). That is, five parts of honey to one part of lime juice. Dosage: Take 2 tablespoonful of the mixture orally 3 times a day, for one week. N.B: You may likely feel weak or sleepy. The best thing to do is to rest.

Click Here To Learn More => http://herbalremedyguidenaija..com/2013/10/medicinal-use-of-honey.html
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Saction(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
What remedy can use to cure hepatitis B (arun jedojedo)
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 01, 2013
Do you have cure for staph?
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by Mykikky: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2013
my doc,i hv gotten d one for
firbrod n i want to ask more qestion doc pls.can u send ur number to my
mail.its my kikky@yahoo.com.tanks
Re: Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases by biz4cash(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi Saction, get moringa leaf and seeds. Eat the leaf raw and the seeds as well (seed - 4 pieces a day). 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Do this religiously and it should do the magic. If you want the moringa leaf, seeds and powder, call to order, 08023659308 or 08162280597.
Saction: What remedy can use to cure hepatitis B (arun jedojedo)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / COVID-19: Dead Bodies Are Loaded Into Refrigerated Truck With Forklift In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.