Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? (2568 Views)

See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies / If Your Wife Gets This Gift On Valentine's Day, Would You Be Worried? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by swaggrbabe: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Two people in a relationship so much in love with each other for close to 2 yrs.Babe waited for her boyfriend to pop the question or take it to they next level. It was not forth coming so she decided to ask him this question " pls wat plans do u v for me in dis relationship" after so much dis and dat he landed " I dunno". Should babe quit or still stay in ds lovely r/ship until he changes his mind. Just asking.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Bisjosh(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
swaggrbabe: Two people in a relationship so much in love with each other for close to 2 yrs.Babe waited for her boyfriend to pop the question or take it to they next level. It was not forth coming so she decided to ask him this question " pls wat plans do u v for me in dis relationship" after so much dis and dat he landed " I dunno". Should babe quit or still stay in ds lovely r/ship until he changes his mind. Just asking.

HUH?? He doesn't know? Well obviously he doesn't have plans for you cos if he has, he would have told you. My dear, I will advice you to step back from the relationship wink

4 Likes

Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bisjosh:

HUH?? He doesn't know? Well obviously he doesn't have plans for you cos if he has, he would have told you. My dear, I will advice you to step back from the relationship wink
shekena.. But if u luv him so dearly, remain o cheesy
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
She need to have a back-up.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by GreenJ(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Depends on what you want!

a relationship? stay
a marriage? waka
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by MMM2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Op
Just continue with D relationship,
If he dont marry u
U marry him

1 Like

Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by bingbagbo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
she must stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by kilimanjaro(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
She's still under probabtion
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by ijebabe: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
And what exactly are his reasons for that response?
If after 2 years of staying in a full time relationship and he has no plans or vision of where he sees you both in the future then he is definitely not serious. Except for the anomalies, a good man who sees a woman of value will do all in his power to keep her. So unless he has no valid reason for his response then its not worth it for you, if you want to get married.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Gudintent: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=kilimanjaro]She's still under probabtion[/quote

Nice.

I'm curious @ op why did she wait until after two years before asking where the relationship was going? What happened within those two years? Let me also ask, has the boy been progressing himself while the babe having been cooking and cleaning for him, and let's not forget been pounded night after night?

Now if that were my sister I will land her with a slap if she comes to me with such question, then again my sister knows betta. Tell the babe to start investing in her future and not rely on a college dude!
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP
the automatic next question should have been:" what do you mean YOU DUNNO? we've been together for 2 long years, and yet you have no idea where we are going?! what do you want from me, where do you see ourselves in the next 2yrs?!"
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by mimicue(f): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
My dear walk away before its too late.. Afta 2yrs of relationship he doesn't still know is it until u stay wiv him for 5yrs and av 5 abortions for him den he will say its over dats he told u some yrs bck tjat he doesn't know and den u will be frustrated.. Pls leave dis guy don't let him waist ur time if he doesn't know where ur going abeg life is too short to be waisting ur time on one guy
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by swaggrbabe: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yep Babe has been asking him b4 it got to ds point. Infact babe insisted after a very long time b4 he finally said I dunno. He said he is Scared and he doesn't want to be used as babes convinence cos during one of their quarrels babe said a hurtful word on him and until Babe convince him dat she does not mean it den good.babe did and wen asked d question again he said he does not know.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by cindyrella(f): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
If after two years he still doesn't know where your relationship is heading, please walk away before it is too late.

But if you love him and you feel like waiting until he finally makes up his mind the choice is yours!
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by bambuzz88: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
swaggrbabe: Two people in a relationship so much in love with each other for close to 2 yrs.Babe waited for her boyfriend to pop the question or take it to they next level. It was not forth coming so she decided to ask him this question " pls wat plans do u v for me in dis relationship" after so much dis and dat he landed " I dunno". Should babe quit or still stay in ds lovely r/ship until he changes his mind. Just asking.

that response is not friendly and intimate
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Wi3ter(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
swaggrbabe: so much in love with each other.

According to you obviously not to him.

How often do you sex him in a week ?

How often do you cook ?

Have you cultivated the proclivity to shut up a lot of the time ?

If you score high then he'll marry you now. If not, keep on trying.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by tobsonkings: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
Somethin is not right ! Did he ask d u out or u askd him out? Is it that u re forcin urself on him! If he askd u out, h e will have plans for u ! U not tellin us the whole story!
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
Let the lady propose if the man refuses to propose.. Sebi what a man can do, a woman can do better. No be me talk am oo
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by omega25red(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
A question like this can be sometimes overwhelming to some men that they automatically answer i dont know. Could be that the relationship is not all that great, or he is just not ready.

Ask your self this, would you say the relationship has been great looking back at the last 2 yrs? how many times have you broken up, have you met his family has he met yours is he financially secured, are you financially secured etc

A guy could be getting ready to make a move but then a fight breaks out and this would push the schedule back some more because now he starts to question if this is a woman he actually wants to marry.

1 Like

Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by shilees(f): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
I asked my ex boyfriend this same question after we've dated for more than three years & he said the same thing,i carried my kaya & prayed to God for my husband.in like five months after I meet my husband & he knew what he wanted in 6months.we are married now and am so grateful to God we are so happy together.
my point; if a guy tells you 'he doesn't know' he probably doesn't think of you as his wife to be, he likes u but not seeing u as the one he'll spend his whole life with, so dear pray to God and change some few things about you- move on,he's not the last bus stop.don't try to manage thinking maybe he'll change one day, my dear he wont change, break the relationship and go your way so that your better half can locate you.

1 Like

Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
^^^i disagree with you.
simply because this guy hasnt seen in this lady (yet) what he require/desire in a wifey, doesnt mean that the babe in this story doesnt have it. its all about COMMUNICATION so they each understand the requirements and needs of their significant other. if they now realize that they cannot provide (or dont have) what is needed, THEN and only then you should leave.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by shilees(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
According to you obviously not to him.

How often do you cook ?

does she look like a cook or a LovePeddler or a deaf & dumb. any guy that judge a gal based on these list of urs is a loser.
if u want to eat gud food everyday get married, or face eatery(not married)
if u want gud sex often get married or patronize a LovePeddler(not married)
and if u want ur gal to shut up a lot of times,then respect her or date a deaf & dumb.

babe quit the relationship anyone that doesnt have plans for u close to two years will not have plans for u in 5yrs time.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dunno ke? Slap him continuously like e -Honda till he knows mehn!

Rubbish! angry
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by 190theclown: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
grin ROTFL @ E-honda

I remember that bagga from street fight 8 BIT

Cheii those gud days!
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2012
Smh @ "dunno". Seriously? You don't know? After 2 years? undecided

I will just FAINT!
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by temi4fash(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2012
M M M: Op
Just continue with D relationship,
If he dont marry u
U marry him

lmao.....
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Wi3ter(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
shilees: According to you obviously not to him.

How often do you cook ?

does she look like a cook or a LovePeddler or a deaf & dumb. any guy that judge a gal based on these list of urs is a loser.
if u want to eat gud food everyday get married, or face eatery(not married)
if u want gud sex often get married or patronize a LovePeddler(not married)
and if u want ur gal to shut up a lot of times,then respect her or date a deaf & dumb.

babe quit the relationship anyone that doesnt have plans for u close to two years will not have plans for u in 5yrs time.

So anyone who cooks must be a Cook ? And how is meeting a man's natural sexual desire and not yieding to the feminine temptation of yapping all the time being " a LovePeddler or deaf & dumb", as you so put it ?

And if I want good sex and often I should get married ? So married guys are having good and frequent sex ? How old are you ?

Listen sweetie, the fundamental truth is that women who do those 3 things often have the best marriage and respect from their men. Your ignorance is very outstanding and I see a lot of cats in your future.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
It means he is not serious about you, and you need to stop wasting your time on him.
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by ifihearam: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2012
But come to think of it,must all relationships lead to marraige??2yrs and so phucking what
He said he doesn't know because he truly doesn't know,why must you ask him such a question sef??
If my babe asks me such stupid question,I will simply tell her to go fast and pray. To me its all about desperation to get married that's all.

Ask yourself some pertinent questions,is he okay financially,psychologically and otherwise to settle down?has he shown you enough commitment to indicate he truly wants to marry you??becos if he has you won't be tempted to ask such a question...

Thank you
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by ayox2003: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2012
We don't know how u asked the question sef.

Anyways, maybe he's scared of some of ur attitudes. Or he wants to test the waters somewhere...just saying.

I can't judge based on the 200 words you wrote here. Guys are not crazy when they see good things... We have this natural reflex action to go for good girls.

Anyway, if you really love him, talk to him gently and get down to the real issue. Else the 2yrs would become 'once-upon-a-time'

Frawzey
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2012
tobsonkings: Somethin is not right ! Did he ask d u out or u askd him out? Is it that u re forcin urself on him! If he askd u out, h e will have plans for u ! U not tellin us the whole story!
You are getting things all wrong dude
Re: When One Gets This Answer From A Boyfriend??? by Princeparix(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2012
4 christ sake Nl,nawa una o
wat do we all expect a guy 2 say in such situation
lady:hey dear,wats ur plan 4 me in dis relationship
d guys smiles,looks her in d eye
guy:dear,am kinda speechless but ma hrt is giving me shout out
lady:i dnt understand
guy:my plans 4 u lies within d deepest of love, a place wia no one can get to, a place wia u wuld be mine, a blessing, d one i wuld be proud to call a wife, one i wuld kiss gudbye in d mrng nd then hug welcum later in d day
guy:pls wuld u marry me{no ring}
lady:wow,i didnt expect dis dear,wat do i say
guy:a little yes and an additional i luv u wuld do 4 beginners
lady:yes;i love u honey
4 wia,dia is no joy,romance or suprise hia peepz,a guy who says he DUNNO,dat straight;got to be in or out of sumtin
guys are known to enjoy suprises and would love to pop d lights sumwia cool,sweet wit no distractions,sort of suprising way and of all basis 'romantic'.
Babe no talk say parix no tell u o.mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

*************** / Message To All Girls Who Find It Hard To Stick To One Man!!! / Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.