Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls (917 Views)

My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call / He Nolonger Pick My Calls / She Does Not Pick My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by Ladapo(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2007
I have this relationship going well and I thot it was going to be one of those"they lived happill ever after stories until things changed.we were happy, she was very nice and was there for me when things were pretty odd not bad and I trully appreciate that,then I got a job that took me from one state to the other and then the story changed.

first,it was the issue of money,this girl wanted all of my first month salary even when I was not really settled at my present location but when I refused to oblige her, she started all sorts of attitudes.

Second, she started all sorts of lies and would not pick my calls again for a long time, on one occassion,she told me a lie and I confirmed from a source that it was indeed a lie she was telling and I lost it and said unprintable words to her, after which I apologised and begged for a long time before she decided to forgive. I thot we were getting back cos after all our argument and all that,we resolved everything and we got exchanging fone calls again though, I was doing more of the calling but that one no affect me until recently,I called her cos I needed her to help me do something urgently before I get to town for the holidays but wen i called her fone, it rang for hours unending but she did not pick it.this was on Sat. I did the same on Sunday, called her all thru the day no response.

Then I called her at work on Monday she refused to pick again,I then called her office and the fone was transferred to her,only then did she talk to me and told me she was sorry as she did not come to work with her fone and wld not know if her fone rang or not and that it was on vibration all thru the weeekend at about 45 mins. later,I hid my num. and called her again to confirm if she trully left her fone at home,and then ,only then, she picked the call and lo, she was on phone,but when I spoke and asked her why she had to lie,she dropped on me and never called back since then,even when I call, she refused picking her calls.

I sent her a text to tell me the truth,what the problem is and i told her she doesn't have to continue lying, but to come out straiht and say it the way it is. I am totally confused I never knew I cld love this girl the way I do now,and what she is doing is driving me crazy.

I think I am the stupid one, who has refused to see that the party is over, or do u think I am to forward with my conclusion.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by Soundmind(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
This lady is gradually gettig tired of you. She is erasing your picture in her mind as well. Comfort yourserlf and continue your life.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by stefykarl: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
Bros, make i tell you, u dont need a soothsayer to tell you that is over, and one thing is if you force it, you will regret it, so just go take care of yourself definitely you will see who will love you more.
Gods grace and goodluck to you
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by rockiedink(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2007
Soundmind:

This lady is gradually gettig tired of you. She is erasing your picture in her mind as well. Comfort yourserlf and continue your life.

stefykarl:

Bros, make i tell you, u don't need a soothsayer to tell you that is over, and one thing is if you force it, you will regret it, so just go take care of yourself definitely you will see who will love you more.
Gods grace and goodluck to you

make una leave am joo. make him tande there dey wonder say wetin him go do next.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by blueband(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2007
It can be difficult when you love someone and the person doesn't ,as it appears in your case.I think you should continue stressing yourself and pestering her.You will eventually see the way to follow.She will either become tired of you and tell you to Bleep off or you will see the light and let her be.But you need to experience it first,no matter what people tell you here,you will still pick your phone and call her later tonight,and ofcourse,she will not pick.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by JOLAOLU: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
What else do you want to know? dust yourself the sun of her love for you has set. it wi'll never (probably) rise again. she has already told you good nigth.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by MrsSiena1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster my dear sometimes relationships can be like dat oh, well just take heart and try and still find out from her wat is happening let her tell u d true nature of things u know if she is still interested in you.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by MrsSiena1(f): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
oops sorry.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by kemisuga(f): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2007
Eh Yah, this story is heartbreaking.

Ladapo am sure u still love this babe, but all the same, try to find out what is her conclusion about you.

I believe when someone started behaving like these (lying, not picking calls etc), then there is something behind those misbehaviours.

My bf recently was behaving funny too, he started lying to me, does not want to pick my calls again and he case he managed to answer my calls, he answered with a harsh voice, which is making me to wonder what was wrong with him. But I thank God, God let me know what was responsible for his misbehaviours. One day I called again, but his new gf picked the phone.

I quit him. But am still thinking about him cos I really love him, it is not very easy to loose him to another babe just like that, after 3 years.

Anyway I am praying God should change his heart, and urge as many people that love me to join me in praying for him to change.

Ladapo pray to God, and let God direct your steps about your gf.

Cheers grin
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by Ladapo(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2007
Thanks, I now know better.
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by CrazyMan(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2007
You’re seeing the hand writing on the wall and you’re refusing to read it.

My dear, the girl is tired of you; she doesn’t need you any more; just move on with your life and forget about her.

There are hundreds of pretty good looking ladies out there who need you more than she does. Just pick one of them to settle down with ok?

Good luck!
Re: I Moved Out Of State; Now She's Reluctant Pick My Calls by fabulous10(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2007
Guy! just let d girl go, its obvious she is eigther tired of d whole relationship, or she has seen someone else. just let her be. dnt worry.God will give u a better one.One thing i'm sure of is dat, she will come back, dats for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Incest! At What Age? / She Is My Guy's Gal Bt She Is In Luv Wit Me / What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.