Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report (14724 Views)

Akpabio's Victory: Sahara Reporters Apologizes To The Public Over False Report / FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Sirmuell(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2012
bong4: i am sorry for Nigeria. This administration needs to be told the truth. It has failed and woefully too. I am sorry for Johnathan cos when the chips are down he will be at the stakes. Bakare is simply saying:
we are tired of an insensitive government of the richh by the rich and for the rich.

I'm really sorry for Nigeria cuz at times when I see even educated ones wiv shallow brains incapable of sanely differentiating between what's right and wrong, then even when true change is about to take place they will be unaware of it and take it for a joke. They aren't willing or ready to make change or even champion one yet someone who's ready to take the lead role, u open yur delapidated rotten buca cavities to critisize and castigate the innocent man down. We want a change in Nigeria desperately and if its coming through a clergy or lay man so be it and where will true change even come from really if not from a clergy man like tunde bakare? He isn't asking you to donate generously to his ministry rather he is leading a positive change towards the growth and development of Nigeria yet you ignoramus open yur mouth to insult him, well I will leave god to judge you cuz if I do curse you it will stick like glue, this is a man whereby if it were a country that truely desire change the masses would av showered him wiv support but I doubt if Nigeria is ripe for change. The change we can't accept peacefully will be bloodily effected by Boko Haram if you understand what I mean!

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by LordBabs(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2012
LMAO at '40 Laptop Men'. . .
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Pataki: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2012
dedeike: This pastor politician is just loosing it on a daily basis. Imagine a situation where a pastor is now suing for his grossly damaged reputation by a media house.
How will his followers be feeling in the light of this? Isn't it ridiculous, to say the least, that a " Man of God" now runs to court to save his reputation?
Bakare is not displaying maturity in his opposition to constituted authority. Christains tenets enjoins us not to be sore loosers.
For AIT, I don't have any sympathy for you guys. You have been confronted with nemesis for all the falsehood you feed Nigerians.
This time around, you can't hide under the cloak of govt persecution.

Grow up and think objectively for a second will you? Not that I expect you to anyway. undecided When your constituted authority offered Bakare and his SNG group $50,000.00 as acclaimed 'transportation fees', was he displaying maturity or acting as a sore looser when he rejected it?

So pray tell us erudite laptop squad member, to whom should Bakare run to save his reputation and correct a false story about him? Should he take to the streets and be accused of being lawless, which I assume is what you jobless cyber touts prefers in order to have something to gloat about and justify to your paymasters that you are writing something sensible to every opposition of this useless government in power?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Baawaa(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2012
Sirmuell: .

I'm really sorry for Nigeria cuz at times when I see even educated ones wiv shallow brains incapable of sanely differentiating between what's right and wrong, then even when true change is about to take place they will be unaware of it and take it for a joke. They aren't willing or ready to make change or even champion one yet someone who's ready to take the lead role, u open yur delapidated rotten buca cavities to critisize and castigate the innocent man down. We want a change in Nigeria desperately and if its coming through a clergy or lay man so be it and where will true change even come from really if not from a clergy man like tunde bakare? He isn't asking you to donate generously to his ministry rather he is leading a positive change towards the growth and development of Nigeria yet you ignoramus open yur mouth to insult him, well I will leave god to judge you cuz if I do curse you it will stick like glue, this is a man whereby if it were a country that truely desire change the masses would av showered him wiv support but I doubt if Nigeria is ripe for change. The change we can't accept peacefully will be bloodily effected by Boko Haram if you understand what I mean!
My brother,is not that we don't know what is right from what is wrong,the fact is the that,because we are benefiting from what is wrong we will call it right.If you are use to our politicians you will understand what i means.Some of the people condemning Bakare know the facts,they are doing so because of what they are gaining,or what they believe they will gain.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by cog1: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2012
@dedeike,I quite agree with you jorh!!! The Bakare man is
Losing it on a daily basis. Those who accuse others of having
Paymasters should be critically scrutinized to ensure they,
Themselves are not the ones on Bakare's pay role.
Bakare ole,oloshi buruku! May thunder descend on his vile
Rotten Mouth and that of people on this forum who are
blindly and stupidly defending a 419 fake pastor.
Using the platform of church for political fakery!!
He should be charged to court by now by the GEJ administration
For all his character assasination and defamatory statements.
Bloody fool.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by dokzell: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2012
comradefery: He said that Obasanjo would die, OBJ didn't die, he said that OBJ would not finish his tenure, the man finished his tenure, he said that Jonathan was the Mesiah, and now says that Jonathan is evil, he said that God didn't ask him to run for Vice President, yet he ran and failled, he claims to be an honest man, yet didn't condemn the post-election Massacre of Innocent Corpers, Women, and Children, he has Falsely Prophesised or Predicted tragedy for the President and his Vice, yet he was not sued, but a Media house condemned his Uncivilized and Anti people posture, now he's crying fawl.........to Bakare I say; Your Commedy is not interesting cos it's not as Entertaining as that of Mr. Ibu and Osuofia, so quit the stage!
-

why waste time on such a double speak like Bakare.hw i wish d so called SSS locked him up for a few days and charged him to court. may be he would have still bn busy trying to secure bail. can he try it in a country like rusia or s/korea? some times people take dis democratic freedom for granted. bakare did not only fail to say anytyhin abt d killing of innocent copers in d north wen him and his evil boss buhari ignited violence after d 2011 elections in d north. wat has he done for d families of d inocent boys dat wr killed in lagos during d fuel subsidy protest? nigerians eye don open, he should put his wife & children in d front wen next he wants to protest.d moment Bakare made d error of vying for political ofc,he lost all moral grounds as a "Pastor".
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by jmaine: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2012
The same ediots castigating AIT here will be the same fools ejaculat!ng all over nairaland when useless online portals like Sahara liars and Fake times manufacture stories . . .

btw, Bakare credibility has eroded almost beyond repair, unless he sub pedals on his extreme stance that smirks of that of a Bitter sour politician . .

It's encouraging he is now aware of his current extreme low rating . . .
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by tpapi: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2012
Tunde boko is a disaster about 2 happen
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Elueme: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2012
This Bakare boy(not the pastor I used to know in the 1990s ) is in a state of delusion.. I think the members of his congregation , psychologists and psychiatrists in his congregation should help him out.. Am rili concerned about this development cos I was one of his biggest fan in the early 20s and loved him with a passion.. Well let the will of the mosh high be done
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Olaolufred(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2012
dedeike: This pastor politician is just loosing it on a daily basis. Imagine a situation where a pastor is now suing for his grossly damaged reputation by a media house.
How will his followers be feeling in the light of this? Isn't it ridiculous, to say the least, that a " Man of God" now runs to court to save his reputation?
Bakare is not displaying maturity in his opposition to constituted authority. Christains tenets enjoins us not to be sore loosers.
For AIT, I don't have any sympathy for you guys. You have been confronted with nemesis for all the falsehood you feed Nigerians.
This time around, you can't hide under the cloak of govt persecution.

His followers will feel the same way Martin Luther(Jnr)'s follower felt.
And the same way Desmond Tutu's follower felt when there was no headway close during fight against apartheid.
AIT should report things as they were.
If someone was called for questioning, report that as it was.
To start peddling wrong infos is highly unprofessional.
He reported in shangisha arround 4 pm and was allowed to go home after an hour of discussion.
However, I read the detail of his speech on Sahara reporters.
No govt. can call for his head on what I read.
But the major problem with Nigerians and some of us who posted before me is that we live more on opinions than facts.
The full text of the speech is a bit voluminous, but it is better for me to know what it is all about than to now follow lies and base my arguments on completely faulty and wrong premise.
Bakare has said the truth, even though it is bitter.
Whether He should talk or keep silence is a matter of choice.
He chose to be a Watchman instead of joining the looters.
Matched through the streets of Abuja that Turai and Yaradua kithchen cabinet should relinquish power to Jonathan only for someone to quickly package 50,000USD gift.He rejected it because He was not protesting just for Jonah's money.Most of the posters would just do the Ruben Abati style and keep quiet-that very style is the reason we are backward among nations.
That is the same reason why the executive and politicians have taken us for a ride these long years.
we can say anything to him or of him. The most important thing is if Bakare is doing his conviction.
Thanks friends for your understandings.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by ogbamuno: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2012
Nawa o dey ar al to b blame.iruro nborun
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by chucky234(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2012
jackbauersballs: In the words of the legend that is Afam4eva, Lets blame all this sshit on GEJ
Afam4eva a legend? Can't stop laughing ....
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by BeraBera(f): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2012
Oh My God! See me see accusation o! Have a look at this part:
Our client finds it totally unacceptable that a man who convened the peaceful protest on the removal of subsidy in Lagos would be so cowardly as to deny making the said speech or attributing the content of his speech to the misquotations of the press. It corrodes the reputation of our client to suggest that a man of his status who chooses to walk the path of honesty would use the Lord’s name for political gains or lie against the press.
Consequent upon your broadcast, our client’s character and hard-won reputation has been battered coupled with the massive erosion of the confidence and wide acceptability he enjoys all over the world:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

Abeg make una tell me, who rubbished Tunde Bakare's reputation? Wasn't it his bumble self? And again, isn't he actually using The Lord's name for political gains? Why is he crying now after tarnishing his image by himself?

Sorry you hear, cry no more my son!
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by cheddarking(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2012
I personally have no problems with Tunde Bakare's protest against the government.

Every Government must have opposition and I believe PTB does a good job in highlighting the many ills of the current regime.

To that end, I believe that if Tunde Bakare did not exist, it would be necessary to 'Invent' him.

What I do have a problem with though, is the Hypocritical and Shymmextic behaviour Tunde Bakare exhibits on a Sundayly(is that a word?) basis.

The fact that he is a member of a political party and has run for office against the current president makes him a POLITICAL OPPONENT.

As such, should any anti-GEJ message he preaches in his church be taken as the word of GOD? or as the word of a POLITICIAN trying to gain an advantage with the Voting Public?

If he is actively involved in politics, why then is he taking umbrage at AIT's statement that he is mixing Politics and the Pulpit?

He should actively realize that NO POLITICIAN is widely respected anywhere in the world. Politics is a dirty game, and by running for office he has taken his place in the MUDBATH...He can either play the game and SHUT UP, or withdraw from politics in its entirety and stick to his regular OYEDEPO-Bashing...

He cannot eat his cake and have it...

P.S. For facksake Stop comparing PTB to Martin Luther King: One person ran a campaign to emancipate an entire race from the social oppression of the whites, the other ran for the PRESIDENCY; one sacrificed [/b]himself to save an entire race, the other [b]compromised himself and beliefs (to run with a candidate he had earlier discredited) to run for PRESIDENCY; One is remembered a Hero, the other seems to be destroying his reputation like a plate of hot eba and efo....
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Olaolufred(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Baawaa:
My brother,is not that we don't know what is right from what is wrong,the fact is the that,because we are benefiting from what is wrong we will call it right.If you are use to our politicians you will understand what i means.Some of the people condemning Bakare know the facts,they are doing so because of what they are gaining,or what they believe they will gain.

That is the bane of our problems.

The problem is no longer the useless leadership, but of the followership that is doomed to beggarly spirit. Each of the follower who sees an opportunity to sell his co-followers do so without thinking twice.
THE THOUGHTS OF THE NIGERIAN MASSES HAS PUT THEM IN TOTAL SLAVERY.
If you asked me which thought? I would just tell you to read through the posts on this thread- that is an enough explanation.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by ID69: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Our journalist should seize rubbishing the noble profession. They should research in dept before reporting. Objectivity should be their watchword.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Zzyzx92(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nigerians ã®ε̲̣ jes too gross!!!
Wat PTB was actually petiting Fø̲̣̣я̅ was the alledged false broadcast O̶̲̥̅̊F̶̲̥̅̊ him being detained Fø̲̣̣я̅ 2days, whereas he didn't even stay up to an hour...phew!!!
If oda pastors can cme out and motivate their congregation like pst. Tunde bakare, bad eggs,theives, stupid goats and pigs calling demselves federal govt. Officials(GEJ esp.) Will ßë flushed out from dier offices like sewage.........
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by FrankC3: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
^Please, go and read up on the official position of the Church on liberation Theology. Tunde has since lost it. The day he ran for political office with a man he has earlier discredited was the day his basic christian credentials was subjected to questions. He showed he can compromise like others. This guy has many false 'prophesies' in his profile, and some of them even predicted somebody's death. Yet, none of them sued him for whatever. If GEJ should sue Sahara whatever, some of you will say that he is muzzling the press, but a man that was a step away from thesame office had he won the elections can do same and be praised by 'objective' NLers. I tire oh!

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by greaterlove(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking: I personally have no problems with Tunde Bakare's protest against the government.

Every Government must have opposition and I believe PTB does a good job in highlighting the many ills of the current regime.

To that end, I believe that if Tunde Bakare did not exist, it would be necessary to 'Invent' him.

What I do have a problem with though, is the Hypocritical and Shymmextic behaviour Tunde Bakare exhibits on a Sundayly(is that a word?) basis.

The fact that he is a member of a political party and has run for office against the current president makes him a POLITICAL OPPONENT.

As such, should any anti-GEJ message he preaches in his church be taken as the word of GOD? or as the word of a POLITICIAN trying to gain an advantage with the Voting Public?

If he is actively involved in politics, why then is he taking umbrage at AIT's statement that he is mixing Politics and the Pulpit?

He should actively realize that NO POLITICIAN is widely respected anywhere in the world. Politics is a dirty game, and by running for office he has taken his place in the MUDBATH...He can either play the game and SHUT UP, or withdraw from politics in its entirety and stick to his regular OYEDEPO-Bashing...

P.S. For facksake Stop comparing PTB to Martin Luther King: One person ran a campaign to emancipate an entire race from the social oppression of the whites, the other ran for the PRESIDENCY; one sacrificed [/b]himself to save an entire race, the other [b]compromised himself and beliefs (to run with a candidate he had earlier discredited) to run for PRESIDENCY; One is remembered a Hero, the other seems to be destroying his reputation like a plate of hot eba and efo....
please my guy i owe you a drink, you spoke my mind. i have always said it on nairaland that opposition is needed to keep government in check but the way bakare is going about is all wrong. on the issue, will jonathan sue bakare for tanishing his image too? he once sang in his church and it was televised on tv ' up up jesus down down jonathan'. so if he was jonathan he will sue everybody or media house that says something bad about him? how many media houses has jonathan sued? or is he not a human too. waoh we are now seeing how him and buhari will haved ruled naija, close every media house that oppose them and jail the journalists, hmmmm, gestapo style, he claims he has freedom of speech but the media does not, interesting. i thank God that there are nigerians who still use their heads. of a truth a man who hates his brother is blind and can not see anything good, bakare should first remove the log in his eyes before looking at jonathan speck.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by greaterlove(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
@cheddarking please my guy i owe you a drink, you spoke my mind. i have always said it on nairaland that opposition is needed to keep government in check but the way bakare is going about is all wrong. on the issue, will jonathan sue bakare for tanishing his image too? he once sang in his church and it was televised on tv ' up up jesus down down jonathan'. so if he was jonathan he will sue everybody or media house that says something bad about him? how many media houses has jonathan sued? or is he not a human too. waoh we are now seeing how him and buhari will haved ruled naija, close every media house that oppose them and jail the journalists, hmmmm, gestapo style, he claims he has freedom of speech but the media does not, interesting. i thank God that there are nigerians who still use their heads. of a truth a man who hates his brother is blind and can not see anything good, bakare should first remove the log in his eyes before looking at jonathan speck.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Olaolufred(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Zzyzx92: Nigerians ã®ε̲̣ jes too gross!!!
Wat PTB was actually petiting Fø̲̣̣я̅ was the alledged false broadcast O̶̲̥̅̊F̶̲̥̅̊ him being detained Fø̲̣̣я̅ 2days, whereas he didn't even stay up to an hour...phew!!!
If oda pastors can cme out and motivate their congregation like pst. Tunde bakare, bad eggs,theives, stupid goats and pigs calling demselves federal govt. Officials(GEJ esp.) Will ßë flushed out from dier offices like sewage.........

THEY WON'T BECAUSE OF THE TITHES COMING FROM ALL QUARTERS(MASSES AND GOVT.).
THEY ARE THE ONE WHO ORGANIZES THANKSGIVING FOR IBORIS AND BODE GEORGES.
CHURCH IS NOW WORLDLY THAN THE WORLD ITSELF.

1 Like

Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Olaolufred(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking: I personally have no problems with Tunde Bakare's protest against the government.

The only regime that can arrest Bakare on the speech I read is Military Dictator.
He has spoken a very bitter truth.
As a citizen, He made his mind known.
As an opposition he did same.
As a pastor he did same.
Which one of the character is an illegal one for him to say the truth?
Have you given Bakare a chance or support whether he can emancipate Nigeria.
We know what GEJ has done so far. But we do not know what Bakare can do until he is there.
If he walloped like Farouk, then he is forever silenced.
Do not judge him until you've given him the chance to air his view or do his plan at liberating Nigeria.
Tell me in simple term.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by LFJ: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
comradefery: Don't worry, he will soon go dumb like the little Farouk Lawan.

I hope u will soon know the extent of our mess when your children is asking you where is their hope.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by odehme: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bakare himsef as a man of God shud be careful wit d tyns he involve himsef
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by cheddarking(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Olaolufred:

The only regime that can arrest Bakare on the speech I read is Military Dictator.
He has spoken a very bitter truth.
As a citizen, He made his mind known.
As an opposition he did same.
As a pastor he did same.
Which one of the character is an illegal one for him to say the truth?
Have you given Bakare a chance or support whether he can emancipate Nigeria.
We know what GEJ has done so far. But we do not know what Bakare can do until he is there.
If he walloped like Farouk, then he is forever silenced.
Do not judge him until you've given him the chance to air his view or do his plan at liberating Nigeria.
Tell me in simple term.

Are you blind?

Did you not see where I said THIS:
I personally have no problems with Tunde Bakare's protest against the government.

and THIS:

Every Government must have opposition and I believe PTB does a good job in highlighting the many ills of the current regime

I don't know if you're being stupid on purpose or acting naturally but just STOP IT!

If you're gonna quote me, READ what I wrote first!

Do Not Piss Me Off!
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by DANILSA(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking:
Tunde Bakare don Fall My Hand...

He is complaining about THIS:

When He did THIS:

He is angry about THIS:

But he could say THIS:

He is pissed off about THIS:

Yet PTB did THIS:

This level of hypocritical and shymmextic fuckery is very irritating...

This guy should go and retire.. angry angry
my guy u need beer, I said my whole mind. Wonderful summary, u must be a Prof.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by KingGeorge1: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
The point is clear whether u pple accept it or not,,pastor Bakare as he called himself has deviated 2 politic popularly known as "Dirty Game" so He should be ready 2 face the dirty play attached 2 d Dirty game n stop making noise...Haba! it is even in the holy bible that We should respect our Leaders cos God brought them 2 power a position(s) 4 a Reasons,,,Judgement is of God not Man,, if the Govt is doing wrong there's definitely a REWARD 4 that.........
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by HammedSodiqq: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
This man is too controversial. I wonder the kind of pastor he is. Ok, imagine Jesus, suing the Pharisees, or the Jew. Of course Jesus knew His heritage and understood clearly his mission. Being a focused man, he never allowed anything to distract him. I wish Bakare will borrow some attitude from Christ, that is if he is truly a man of God.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by Olaolufred(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking:

Are you blind?

Did you not see where I said THIS:

and THIS:

I don't know if you're being stupid on purpose or acting naturally but just STOP IT!

If you're gonna quote me, READ what I wrote first!

Do Not Piss Me Off!

Not at all blind. My eyesight may be far better than yours.
If I am not negating your point, then I am supporting it.
Just be cool and stop being aggressive.
ok.
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by greaterlove(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
If
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by greaterlove(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
If I will add, I am really getting tired of people saying bakare turned down 50k dollar(7.5m naira) bribe, 1. Wat was the president bribing him to do? 2. A group of them went to aso rock let's assume 20, now if they all boarded first class to and fro from lagos, lodged in transcorp hilton, ate in a good restaurant e.g. Let's say in transcorp, how much do u think each person will have spent? 3. They took the money got to their meeting place saw that they will be getting 375k each which is nothing compared to wat they have spent in coming to abuja and then decided to refund it. Jonathan messed up by giving them the money in the first place, but sng did not turn down the money on the spot, they collected it, delibrated on it and then decided to return it.if bakare is really wat he claims, a man of integrity and who does not care wat others say of him, why was he claiming that they collected the money because they didn't want to create a scene at the car park of aso rock? What kind of scene will mr a create if mr b offered him an envelope and he refused to accept it at the carpark?
Re: Bakare Threatens To Sue AIT Over False Report by texazzpete(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
BeraBera:
Abeg make una tell me, who rubbished Tunde Bakare's reputation? Wasn't it his bumble self? And again, isn't he actually using The Lord's name for political gains?

Better than 90% of Nigerian Pentecostal pastors that use the Lord's name for personal gain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor / Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.