Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:11 PM

Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) (2339 Views)

Buhari Should Please Chip-in This Into The 2016 Budget. / I Taught they said this Man was brutal / Is Boko Haram A Bargaining Chip In The North's Desire For Increased Revenue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by jellyloveb(f): 12:03am On Jul 25, 2012
By: COSMAS OMEGOH

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Nigerian deportee from the United States has a bitter tale to tell of his sojourn in North America.

Mr. Jacob Olakunle Ajomale is praying the Federal government to intervene in what he called the serial violation of his rights by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Unit.

Part of the alleged violation, according to him, is an alleged forceful insertion of a microchip monitor into his body. He is grieving that the device crawls in his blood stream, noting that the only time he gets some respite is when an airplane is overflying his roof.

In a protest letter sent to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Olusegun Ashiru, and copied to Hon. Abike Dabiri- Erewa, the chairperson, House of Representatives Committee on the Diaspora, Mr. Ajomale, through his solicitors, Olusukanmi Lala & Co, revealed chilling details of his ordeal in the US. He wants the Federal Government to take action in "the large interest of the nation."

Trouble started for Mr. Ajomale, who migrated to the US on April 12, 1997, when he was arrested on January 22, 2009, at the Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) Airport, allegedly for travelling to Nigeria with a falsified passport in 2001. Consequently, he was tried and convicted for six months in prison. After the sentence, Ajomale said he was released but rearrested and detained at various centres across the US.

According to him, on a particular day at one of the centres, officials of the ICE crushed him to the ground and forcefully inserted a microchip, which he insists, is meant to distort his system and portray him as a mentally unstable person - a clear reason to have him deported. He said afterwards, he was taken from one psychiatrist to the other, for mental examination.

He said when the torture hit its unbearable limit, he voluntarily pleaded to be deported - at least to save his life. Ajomale expressed worry that since he was deported on February 25, 2011 by the ICE, he had continued to feel an object moving right inside his system and upsetting his once stable health.

In a strongly worded letter, Ajomale's counsel, Mrs. Olasukanmi Lala, hinted that Ajomale "travelled to the United States on April 12, 1997 with a Visiting Visa and later became a permanent resident in the USA in February, 2008. On January 22, 2009, he travelled back to Nigeria for his father's burial, and upon his return to the USA, was arrested at Baltimore /Washington International Airport over an allegation of using a falsified passport way back in 2001.

He was consequently tried, convicted and sentenced to six months in prison at the Department of Correction (DC) Jail and Rivers Correction Centre North Carolina. He was released back to the community on August 11, 2009, after serving the jail term, and after been cleared by the US immigration and Custom Enforcement. But on August 19 of the same year, he received a call from Derrick an officer of the ICE to pick up his Green Card and passport at the ICE BWI Airport."

Ajomale's lawyer alleged that when his client arrival at the venue, he was arrested by the said officer Derrick as an arriving alien, and detained at the Worcester Detention Centre, Snow Hill, for months before he was charged before an immigration judge. She further alleged that while at the facility, an ICE officer named Malone told Ajomale that he could be released if he gave some money as bribe. Ajomale allegedly reported the transaction to Niffy Akingbade, his lawyer in the USA, who in turn reported the demand to senior officers of the ICE.

Subsequently, an investigation was launched into the matter, prompting one Michelle Rawlings to interrogate Ajomale and promised to get back to him. According Mrs. Lala, Rawlings never did. Ajomale said he was made a subject of attack, aggression and intimidation by the ICE officers apparently to cover up the monetary demand by their colleague. Subsequently, in August 2010, Ajomale said he was moved to the Frederick Detention Centre, Maryland where he alleged he suffered more intimidation.

He said further that he was returning from the prison Chaplain's office at the Frederick Detention Centre, on December 3, 2010, in company with his colleagues when he felt some strange movement in his umbilical cord. He said as the company was busy wondering what was amiss, eight white officers emerged from nowhere and crushed him to the floor. He said he felt an object he suspected to be a chip being inserted into his anus.

His Nigerian lawyer, Lala, insinuated that "the inserted chip was and is meant to negatively alter his body organs," adding that "since the insertion of the chip, Ajomale has been experiencing a lot of strange feelings as the chip/laser keeps moving throughout in his body." She insists that, that was intended to give her client "psychological trauma and depression."

She observed in her letter that soon after the incident happened, her client was taken to see a number of psychologists. But as it turned out, all psychologists retuned a verdict that Ajomale was mentally stable and therefore recommended for his discharge. She regretted that not through with him yet, the ICE flew her client to San Diego, California and put him among mentally retarded He was also taken to see another psychologist identified as Dr Figured, who after seeing
Ajomale, insisted that he should not be kept among mentally retarded persons. Bu the ICE operators could take none of that. Instead, the lawyer said he was transferred to a private psychiatric hospital manned by a certain Dr. Isaak. She said while in that hospital, the ICE officers ensured that the last line of communication between him and the Nigerian embassy was finally severed.

Lala also alleged that while in the same private hospital, her client, contrary to his wish, was given eight shots of injection which made him begin to feel and suspect that his brain had been tampered with. Subsequently, his health condition began to deteriorate, she noted. According to her, when Ajomale realised that his health was progressively nose-diving, he finally decided to drop his appeal against the decision of the immigration judge that he should be deported and then willingly opted to return to Nigeria.

Ajomale said when the ICE realised that they were winning the game, they made arrangements and flew him back to Nigeria on February 25, 2011 via Ghana, accompanied by some ICE officers. He told Daily Sun that because of the device inserted into his system, the accompanying officers decided to bypass the screening point at the airport apparently to ensure that the device in his body was not detected.

Lala said when Ajomale and the party arrived Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos, he narrated his experience to the State Security Service officer on duty. The officer was said to have promised to get back to him, but never did. She expressed surprise that the ICE officers were left to return to the US without anyone questioning them.

Now Ajomale, a pioneer graduate of the former Ogun State University now Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye where he read Economic, is lamenting that since his return, his health has been deteriorating fast. "Since the device was inserted into my body, my health has been deteriorating rapidly. The device keeps moving from one part of my body to another, altering and damaging different orgasms in my body. As I talk to you now, it has descended to my upper abdomen.

Sometimes, it gets to my brain and in a moment, it migrates to my limb and every part of my body."

Recalling how the device allegedly worries him, he said: "It cuts off the lower part of my back; I experience constant serious pains too. Whenever I eat, the food is always sapped from my stomach. I keep losing weight and my stool each time is watery," he said.

He further recalled that "the only time I get some relief from my constant back pain is within seconds when an aero plane is flying over my roof." While commenting on the motive behind the alleged humiliation, he said: "With this device in my body, my life has been under close surveillance."

Ajomale's Nigerian counsel is regretting that "a bona fide citizen of this country is being subjected to this inhuman, tortures and degrading experience," insisting that he had been made "a guinea pig of the American Laser Technology...by which he is closely monitored and tortured."

She said the presence of the device in her client's body had very serious and debilitating health implication and wondered why the US, which is a member of the United Nations, would indulge in such gross violation of a person's human rights. She declared that such conduct runs contrary to Articles 3, 5, 9 and 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights."

Mrs. Lala therefore urged the Federal government and its relevant agencies and non- governmental organisations (NGO) in the country "to take up this case through the necessary diplomatic channel and if need be, as matter of last resort, commence international judicial proceedings so as to make the necessary reparation for our client."

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jul/24/518.html

Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Isaactop9(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2012
'I MUST GO AMERICA' see what it has caused u. U can make it in 9ja, but fo those white pigs called americans, u are wicked
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2012
jellyloveb:

too be honest u r brave to speak up, u r not the 1st to be humiliated, as a matter of fact....this is alarming!!!...i know of the device in ur body its called MK PROGRAMMING google it...and for the record if there is a way u can electromagnetically kill the device using an EMP...ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE EXTERMINATOR....U SHOULD BE FINE.....ACT FAST PLZ GOOGLE "EMP" AND HOW U CAN MAKE USE OF IT...BE STRONG PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by tonyx4x44(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Isaactop9: 'I MUST GO AMERICA' see what it has caused u. U can make it in 9ja, but fo those white pigs called americans, u are wicked
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by koeman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Moderator, this story should make front page please. It's too important to be kept here.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gawd punish america
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by flexya: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is the script for a blockbuster movie. Interesting
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
Cap28 undecided
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Super1759: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
This man,en kinsmen weh deh jealous am say en deh america don jazz am. Make en go meet t.b joshua for prayers
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Skywalker5(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
He told Daily Sun that because of the device inserted into his system, the accompanying officers decided to bypass the screening point at the airport apparently to ensure that the device in his body was not detected.

That should not be hard to detect if he goes through a metal dectetor in Naija to show proof but its strange that the device he said kept in his body moves around his body.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by pleep(m): 3:24am On Jul 26, 2012
Wow, just imagine this is true, do yall know what that means?

However, if it can be detected by metal detectors it should be a simple matter to see if its real or not.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by 2mch(m): 3:33am On Jul 26, 2012
This guy is nuts. Am very serious, he is simply nuts and cannot tell you truthfully why he was deported. Does a mad man ever reveal to you that he is mad? The people that decided to represent him as lawyers also need their brains checked. I don't blame them, many mad people walking around in Nigeria without medication. This guy needs help, and some drugs to calm him down. Only when a plane flies over his house that he can feel the chip? Hello? He's a paranoid shizophrenic. Case closed. They need to put him in yaba left with a lot of prozac. To think a reporter sat down to take this seriously is very troubling. Just ask a few people that knew him in America, and am sure the truth will come out. See the guys eyes, so wild.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by dasparrow: 3:58am On Jul 26, 2012
2mch: This guy is nuts. Am very serious, he is simply nuts and cannot tell you truthfully why he was deported. Does a mad man ever reveal to you that he is mad? The people that decided to represent him as lawyers also need their brains checked. I don't blame them, many mad people walking around in Nigeria without medication. This guy needs help, and some drugs to calm him down. Only when a plane flies over his house that he can feel the chip? Hello? He's a paranoid shizophrenic. Case closed. They need to put him in yaba left with a lot of prozac. To think a reporter sat down to take this seriously is very troubling. Just ask a few people that knew him in America, and am sure the truth will come out. See the guys eyes, so wild.

LOL @ bolded part. Maybe it is the chip that the americans allegedly inserted into his body that is making his eyes look wild. Anyways, I won't just knock down his claim. We live in a very wicked world where humans perpetrate evil on one another each day. Only God knows the truth and if the guy is indeed telling the truth, then may he be granted justice. That's all.

PS: I will be back on this thread to make sure my post did not grow wings and fly away into oblivion since lately a few of my posts have been mysteriously disappearing. Peace, out!
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by pleep(m): 4:03am On Jul 26, 2012
If you dont believe the story then how do you explain the eyes.....? undecided
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by 2mch(m): 4:11am On Jul 26, 2012
With mad people the truth is always in the eyes. If there is truly a chip, will it be in a detention cell with cheap immigration under funded service? Nigerians like super stories.Things like a chip or a woman giving birth to tortoise. He only feels relief when a plane flies over his roof. Check where he is living I can assure you he imagines the planes. A lot of paranoid schizophrenics have the fear that the govrnment or illuminati wants to use them for experiment. Check the pattern. The guy needs help, before he does something stupid. Am sure people knew him in America, his case can be easily verified. He was most likely deported for being a nuisance.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by White007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm! What an intriguing story. undecided
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by jellyloveb(f): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
^^^

Trust me, you 've not heard the last of this man's story.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by jstringz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
2mch: With mad people the truth is always in the eyes. If there is truly a chip, will it be in a detention cell with cheap immigration under funded service? Nigerians like super stories.Things like a chip or a woman giving birth to tortoise. He only feels relief when a plane flies over his roof. Check where he is living I can assure you he imagines the planes. A lot of paranoid schizophrenics have the fear that the govrnment or illuminati wants to use them for experiment. Check the pattern. The guy needs help, before he does something stupid. Am sure people knew him in America, his case can be easily verified. He was most likely deported for being a nuisance.

I dunno y some nigerians will just open their mouth 2 say watever they like without luking at all possibilities. Perhaps majority are impetuous and ignorant....

I don't know if this story is a hoax or true but one thing is for sure, there exist an illegal research back in the 1950's in the US which supports his claim.

We are living in a very wicked world. I won't be surprised if the story isn't erroneous. The end is near. Turn to your creator while you still can.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by jstringz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Follow the link 2 read on the project MK ultra
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by tyson55(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmmm...na wao!

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by teetee123: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
jellyloveb:

It is a pity this is happening to this man.

My concerns are-
1. Why all the trouble to get him deported. Is he a such an high profile or high risk subject?
2. I doubt the genuineness of his visa status. Came in with a visitor visa and later changed
3. If they are to insert a chip in him they would have sedated him
4. He was treated as a psycho case
5. Having relief only when a plane is approaching
6. What was his health status particularly mental state before travelling to US,while in US and since returning

My recommendation is that he needed to have a mental state examination by a psychiatrist. His family members should take the initiative because he will not likely agree to go for the examination and the treatment that will follow.
They should also get in touch with his associates in Nigeria and US prior to the time he was arrested and since his return in order to get to the root of his problem.

There is no doubt that people are being used as guinea pigs for experiments but my working experience in the medical field made me doubt the experimental or conspiracy version in this case. I have dealt with many similar cases and there is an element of delusion in this case until proving otherwise.
Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2012
This should be dismissed with a wave of the hand joor. Abegyi. He's suffering from delusions. He's prolly schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: Did Americans Insert A Chip In This Man's Body? (Pic) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Conspiracy theories *rolls eyes*, I can't believe some people are even eating this up. very gullible.

(1) (Reply)

How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. / Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) / Bloody Campaign In Anambra: 30 Ngige Supporters Die At APGA Campaign (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.