Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

"Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (18464 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by ifihearam: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Did I hear them say " well respected democrat" ? Maybe it is another Bola Asiwaju Tinubu they were referring to, certainly not the rogue that almost crippled Lagos state.. This Akeredolu Campaign Organisation must be a washed or maybe motivated by heroin and the last time I checked at Edo state, they voted for individual I.e the person of Oshomohle not party.. Emperor Tinubu should leave Ondo to develop. Must he always have his way?

Why must he leave ondo to developif he can win the state in the next election so be it,politics is about grasping everywhere and everyone and not a "stay ur boundary game". Well the people if ondo will do justice to that come october,if the governor has won their heart as osho did in edo state,then he has nothing to worry about,afterall he beat tinubu in the last election and he can still do it again.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by edicolove: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

The same way you should have asked what was Retardeen Jonathan's interest in Edo that made him come like the m0r0n he is to Benin to canvass votes for the PDP

The same "m0r0n" that guaranteed Oshio Baba's victory and he went the next day to Abuja to openly thank him for it. He didn't even acknowledged Tinubu in the victory. You funny gan! Lol
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Did I hear them say " well respected democrat" ? Maybe it is another Bola Asiwaju Tinubu they were referring to, certainly not the rogue that almost crippled Lagos state.. This Akeredolu Campaign Organisation must be a washed or maybe motivated by heroin and the last time I checked at Edo state, they voted for individual I.e the person of Oshomohle not party.. Emperor Tinubu should leave Ondo to develop. Must he always have his way?

The good thing is that Lagosians still love Tinubu regardless of what nonentities like you say. His party ACN is well loved by Lagosians. The Code of Conduct found Tinubu blameless . Unlike Retardeen Jonathans mentor ex-convict Diepreye Alamieyeisigha. The first governor to be a cross dresser.

The "rogue" has been walking freely in this country and the PDP led govt cant do anything about him. Actually he has already bitchslapped the PDP of 5 states, Ondo State to follow

Go on Asiwaju Tinubu. We dey behind you like hunchback
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by vemmawealth(f): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Mimiko claims he cannot be a subject or subordinate to Tinubu because he (Mimiko) has been in politics b4 Tinubu. Otherwise, Mimiko wld have been in ACN. Its simply a case of pride which goes b4 a fall because its not about how far but how well. Where was Mimiko when Tinubu was building men across d lenght and breath of d Nation? He was busy stealing money as commissioner, then as SSG and as Minister.

With this kind of profile, Mimiko could not boast of enough men to help him recover his stolen mandate. He had to submit to d same Tinubu he now sees as emperor to help him. Tinubu of course helped him base on d need for the GPZ to be free from d shackles of d PDP. Today, Tinubu's pattern of building network of men responsible and committed to progress, development and outside d box performance, which Mimko cannot do despite his many years of political romance is now being ungratefuly termed by Mimiko.

Its very sad

2 Likes

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
Even grass cutters that don't know the road to ondo state are here commenting. . .lord have mercy. This thread should be renamed to the "invasion of 40 laptops". I no fit shout!

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove:

The same "m0r0n" that guaranteed Oshio Baba's victory and he went the next day to Abuja to openly thank him for it. He didn't even acknowledged Tinubu in the victory. You funny gan! Lol

The m0r0n who was ignored by the Oba of Benin, Who was shamed out of Edo with his tail behind his legs.

Why should Oshiomole thank Tinubu when he is already running under Tinubus party?

Oshio just went to tell Retardeen in Aso rock to mind his business next time and avoid such embarrasment like below

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/744371_President-jonathan-snubbed_jpegf1401446561c75168ada9e13ef92994a[/img]

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=14pt]He who attempts to push an Iroko tree, ends up pushing only himself . . . .Iroko Second term is assured . . .No pushing from whatsoever ever camp can ever Yield result . . [/size]

[size=18pt]For Second term . . . No Shakings[/size]
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
Why must all SW states be ACN states? Surely that's concentrating too much power in one individual/party.

To achieve proper balance of power, its best if another credible party is in power. In this case, the people of Ondo are somewhat pleased with Mimiko.

Why the desperation on the part of ACN to win the state at all costs?

ACN is entitled to contest and win the state but a dirty campaign works in no one's interest.

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by edicolove: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Even grass cutters that don't know the road to ondo state are here commenting. . .lord have mercy. This thread should be renamed to the "invasion of 40 laptops". I no fit shout!

Better still, the "invasion of tokunbo chinko BB curve 1 army of Dogs, Baboons and Ass.siwaju kissers!"

Block buster!!!!!!!
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
jmaine: [size=14pt]He who attempts to push an Iroko tree, ends up pushing only himself . . . .Iroko Second term is assured . . .No pushing from whatsoever ever camp can ever Yield result . . [/size]

This shows that this guy is a fake Yoruba

The proverb goes. Eni to ba lohun o mi kukute, ara ni o mi.

Continue deceiving yourself you are Yoruba.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
wow! The first time we are seating on thesame page. I hope it should the last.Iroko jooooooorrrrrr. . . .GBA .SI BE cool

jmaine: [size=14pt]He who attempts to push an Iroko tree, ends up pushing only himself . . . .Iroko Second term is assured . . .No pushing from whatsoever ever camp can ever Yield result . . [/size]

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Katsumoto: Why must all SW states be ACN states? Surely that's concentrating too much power in one individual/party.

To achieve proper balance of power, its best if another credible party is in power. In this case, the people of Ondo are somewhat pleased with Mimiko.

Why the desperation on the part of ACN to win the state at all costs?

ACN is entitled to contest and win the state but a dirty campaign works in no one's interest.

Where is the desperation and where is the dirtiness.

According to this report, It was the LP who attacked the ACN calling Asiwaju Tinubu an Emperor and not the other way round.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Since when did 'emperor' become a derogatory word? Maybe Mimiko was even complimenting Tinubu. . .it's not easy to be an Emperor presiding over an empire of servile goons that use their respective state treasuries to satisfy their master's compulsive greed.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Take a trip to ondo state and see for yourself. The difference is very clear.

Mimiko is the best thing that happened to ondo state in recent times. The city is looking very clean. . .Right from Ade super hotels to down town, to market place like Olu Kayode. My mistake I couldn't come back with pictures last two weeks I was there.

we have equally felt his shadow in far away Ikare with lots of projects.

But you still wont name even one single project right? Don't even worry about pictures, just the names of the projects is ok.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
For sure, Jmaine is not from south west. I suspect he is papa browne incarnate. He never speaks Yoruba and I doubt him. shocked

dayokanu:

This shows that this guy is a fake Yoruba

The proverb goes. Eni to ba lohun o mi kukute, ara ni o mi.

Continue deceiving yourself you are Yoruba.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
For sure, Jmaine is not from south west. I suspect he is papa browne incarnate. He never speaks Yoruba and I doubt him. shocked

he is as fake as a 2 Dollar bill. Bloody wanabee. Everyone sef dey claim yoruba. na so his people dey shame am reach?
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
You ask for one and am going to give you two:

- Ikare modern market with capability of handling more than a thousand shops.

- Dualisation and expansion of road liking to Olu Ikare's palace

You won't find them on Google, so don't bother wasting your bandwidths. Mimiko is not a loud mouthed governor like your pay masters. Now, back off to ACN campaign office. touts!

Eko Ile:

But you still wont name even one single project right? Don't even worry about pictures, just the names of the projects is ok.

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by luvinhubby(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Seconded joor, Tinubu is a bloody dictatorial emperor, he has enough stooges in Rauf & Kayode.
By the way, who said Oshiomhole is ACN, na Labour party him be, just merged with ACN in Edo to unseat PDP.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by edicolove: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

The m0r0n who was ignored by the Oba of Benin, Who was shamed out of Edo with his tail behind his legs.

Why should Oshiomole thank Tinubu when he is already running under Tinubus party?

Oshio just went to tell Retardeen in Aso rock to mind his business next time and avoid such embarrasment like below

See your f00000000lishness? I can understand that your tokunbo chinko curve 1/2 bb does no permit google search so I have painstakingly done it for you. Here's the link below and educate yourself! Lol

www.nairaland.com/991998/oshiomole-gives-gej-credit-edos/1#11465451
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
The guy is working for PDP under the 40 laptops department. Abeg no put sand sand for him garri. He is not alone, they are 40 in total recruited by General BEAF aka Reno Omokri.

dayokanu:

he is as fake as a 2 Dollar bill. Bloody wanabee. Everyone sef dey claim yoruba. na so his people dey shame am reach?
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

According to this report, It was the LP who attacked the ACN calling Asiwaju Tinubu an Emperor and not the other way round.

Come on DK, this report is not the first exchange between both parties. They have exchange words a few times.

Like I said, a win at all costs mentality will be divisive for all.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Katsumoto:

Come on DK, this report is not the first exchange between both parties. They have exchange words a few times.

People in Politics go to win. Are you following the Romney vs Obama jibes in the biggest democracy in the world?

What makes you think its NOT LP playing the win at all cost and its actually the ACN
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats the attack? grin grin grin grin

I thought that was Tinubu's alias? Okay!

Where is Mimiko's freedom of speech right?
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

People in Politics go to win. Are you following the Romney vs Obama jibes in the biggest democracy in the world?

I get all that; my point is that Yoruba peeps will be the losers for this just as Americans will pay for the divisiveness in US politics.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
If mimiko is truly performing,his people won't let him down?i think the citizens have a bigger say now in today's elections.

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by deniQ: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
dedeike: Battle of the opposition. grin grin grin it promises to very interesting. Iroko v Baba Agbero with Akeredolu as bus conductor.
Again, what is Tinubu's own in Ondo? What is his interest in Ondo state governorship?
I support Mimiko to win. Tinubu should not be allowed to annex the entire south West and pride himself as leader of south west.

Guy, u funny well well ooo. I jus dey picture ur so called Baba Agbero on d steering of a Danfo wit Akereolu as d conductor. grin grin
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by roga: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Imagine what @rhino is saying.

Which olukare's palace? I guess u read from papers

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by edicolove: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Love the way Mimiko is treating their phuckup!!!

He wants to collect additional N2billion per month from where he didn't plant. Ole!
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Katsumoto:

If you dont plan to win at all cost, why get in the race in the first place? Too much intellect is not enough IQ
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove: See your f00000000lishness? I can understand that your tokunbo chinko curve 1/2 bb does no permit google search so I have painstakingly done it for you. Here's the link below and educate yourself! Lol

www.nairaland.com/991998/oshiomole-gives-gej-credit-edos/1#11465451

In your Royal retardation you couldnt understand that Oshiomole went to tell Retardeen Jonathan to mind his business

Retardeen and his entourage were given a Royal Fuckyou by the Oba. Given a Majestic mind your own Business by Edo electorates,

Oshiomole just went to Aso Rock to console him and the "isho" - Insult given to him in Edo State
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
antitpiah:

If you dont plan to win at all cost, why get in the race in the first place? Too much intellect is not enough IQ

Hey f-strangler
the only
e-stalker
A-gbaya
O-ponu

Are you back for some more a.s.s-whooping?

You just love pain sha. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by roga: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove: Love the way Mimiko is treating their phuckup!!!

He wants to collect additional N2billion per month from where he didn't plant. Ole!
My brother, there is no where in world where that happens! In this present day, how can someone be collecting money from state pulse just like that? It is a rumour and believe of the fools only. The reality is that, it is the state that fund the party, which happens everywhere in the world. Where do you guys think those money came from? Please be wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released / Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.