Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

"Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (18466 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Katsumoto:

I get all that; my point is that Yoruba peeps will be the losers for this

And thats because Yoruba people are not already divided? Didnt realize Yorubas are a monolithic, characterless group. Thanks Professor.

just as Americans will pay for the divisiveness in US politics.

Ode oshi. Political parties in America campaign on ideas, and to some extent ideals. "Yes, we can," is an ideal. Anyway, they are not calling each other names so how is that divisive?
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
antitpiah:

And thats because Yoruba people are not already divided? Didnt realize Yorubas are a monolithic group. Thanks Professor.

Ode oshi. Political parties in America campaign on ideas, and to some extent ideals. "Yes, we can," is an ideal. Anyway, they are not calling each other names so how is that divisive?

If those questions were asked by a sane person, I might be inclined to respond but I am not about to engage an old fool.

It's like guests at a king's party responding to a court jester; the only response you will draw from me is laughter (at your tomfoolery in your old age). grin grin grin grin
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by edicolove: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

In your Royal retardation you couldnt understand that Oshiomole went to tell Retardeen Jonathan to mind his business

Retardeen and his entourage were given a Royal Fuckyou by the Oba. Given a Majestic mind your own Business by Edo electorates,

Oshiomole just went to Aso Rock to console him and the "isho" - Insult given to him in Edo State

Bhuahahahahahahahaha!!! Are you an interpreter or a mind reader? Read the statement of the Governor and stop trying to interpret it! You aint that clever, believe me! LMAO!
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

This shows that this guy is a fake Yoruba

The proverb goes. Eni to ba lohun o mi kukute, ara ni o mi.

Continue deceiving yourself you are Yoruba.

Dayokanu, you are such an aberrant Ediot . .Who told you the "Iroko Proverb" is a Yoruba exclusive . . .Can you just listen to yourself speak . . .

Can someone please asks the resident ediot what leanings a proverb spoken in English language has to do with ethnicity . . .Abi e dey pain you say . .I no send the
[size=16pt]Alabosi Criminals of Nigeria[/size]

Whether you like am or Not . . . .[size=14pt]No one is stvpid and silly to attempt pushing down an Iroko Tree[/size] . . .

Iroko for second term . .Go and die with your bigoted ACN politics . . .
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Katsumoto:

If those questions were asked by a sane person, I might be inclined to respond but I am not about to engage an old fool.

It's like guests at a king's party responding to a court jester; the only response you will draw from me is laughter (at your tomfoolery in your old age). grin grin grin grin

I am glad you were smart enough to see the stupidity in your statement. Thats why I am here, to put your old a.s.s on the right path.

Hey, call me because I want us to eventually collaborate on a new politial party I plan to float very soon. We will call it KTP, Kanshumoto Tomfoolery Party.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
wow! The first time we are seating on the same page. I hope it should the last.[size=18pt]Iroko jooooooorrrrrr. . . .GBA .SI BE cool[/size]

[size=18pt] . . . .Second Term Assured . . . .No Shakings . . . [/size]
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
jmaine:

Dayokanu, you are such an aberrant Ediot . .Who told you the "Iroko Proverb" is a Yoruba exclusive . . .Can you just listen to yourself speak . . .

Can someone please asks the resident ediot what leanings a proverb spoken in English language has to do with ethnicity . . .Abi e dey pain you say . .I no send the
[size=16pt]Alabosi Criminals of Nigeria[/size]

Whether you like am or Not . . . .[size=14pt]No one is stvpid and silly to attempt pushing down an Iroko Tree[/size] . . . .Iroko for second term . .Go and die with your bigoted ACN politics . . .

The ACN did not need you to send them before they won the SW and Edo State. So you can carry your support and sending and shove it deep up retardeen Jonathans ass.

You have been exposed time and again as the Omo ale that is too ashamed of his heritage that he prefers to call himself Yoruba
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by 2mch(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
I hear Mimiko is doing a wonderful job in Ondo. If he is abeg make dem leave the guy. Since he is not against regional integration i have no qualms with him. We need to put more pressure on the other ACN govs.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
^^^

At some point, we have to realize that the Nigeria project is way more important than the whims of a select few.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
antitpiah:

I am glad you were smart enough to see the stupidity in your statement. Thats why I am here, to put your old a.s.s on the right path.

Hey, call me because I want us to eventually collaborate on a new politial party I plan to float very soon. We will call it KTP, Kanshumoto Tomfoolery Party.

grin grin grin grin

e-pedophile

Collabo ko elaborate ni

How can I knowingly collaborate with an old fool? We are too different.

We are from different decades with you being from the 60s
Our intellect is miles apart with you on a 30 year degree programme (hopefully, you will complete you long distance programme before you are 50)
You keeping making an ar.se of yourself

Imagine collaborating with a supposed MAN who calls himself antitpiah (when tpiah is a lady) and fagamite. That's a gay tendency right there (no offense to homosexuals). Impossicant grin grin grin

I am sure there are lots of e-stalkers you can find to collaborate with. wink

Anyway, I am done with you today; I have done my bit for society.

Maybe back later. Don't miss me too much.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

The ACN did not need you to send them before they won the SW and Edo State. So you can carry your support and sending and shove it deep up retardeen Jonathans ass.

You have been exposed time and again as the Omo ale that is too ashamed of his heritage that he prefers to call himself Yoruba

[size=14pt]You can shove your ethnic card up your wretched Sorry Arssssss . . . . . .ACN is not = Yoruba. . . .Stop being silly . . .[/size]

jmaine:

Iroko Mimiko. . . .Second Term Assured . . . .No Shakings . . .

3 Likes

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You ask for one and am going to give you two:

- Ikare modern market with capability of handling more than a thousand shops.

- Dualisation and expansion of road liking to Olu Ikare's palace

You won't find them on Google, so don't bother wasting your bandwidths. Mimiko is not a loud mouthed governor like your pay masters. Now, back off to ACN campaign office. touts!

That's it?

Just for what it's worth, few years back, Lagos used to pass the same yearly budget figure like Ondo state (150 billion)with just 3 million people against Lagos state's 15-20 million people and Lagos still achieved way way more.

With 3 million people and 150 billion budget, it means ondo state is almost 4x richer than Lagos state.

I don't know what it is with many of these states or why major chunks of their money is sipping through basket holes and despairing with nothing to show for it and people still make excuses for them.

Many of these states
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Guys, let us see the big picture. Mimiko has done well and he will probably get a second term to continue his efforts despite Akeredolu being a genuinely progressive candidate and the sort anyone would ordinarily want involved in SW politics at the highest level. Overall, events bode well for the political future of the SW. We need to look beyond the spat of politicians, itself an inevitable by-product of the "dirty game", and focus on why we all involved ourselves in political discussions in the first place i.e the desire to see the development of our States, regions and Nation. If Ondo is witnessing progress under Mimiko, then let that continue.

It is testimony to the positive changes becoming entrenched in the SW that we now see a performing Governor (Mimiko) challenged by a formidable opposition candidate in Akeredolu. The exchange of insults is partisan politics at work and ultimately not relevant enough, IMO, to obstruct from the positives going on here. Of utmost relevance to me is how this is not a battle between light and day , or Jesus and Satan, as was the case in the past. When you have great candidates facing each other, development and progress is the likely reward for the State - whoever wins. This is a situation we should all pray becomes the norm in Nigeria because Partisan politics is essentially a means to an end.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove:

Bhuahahahahahahahaha!!! Are you an interpreter or a mind reader? Read the statement of the Governor and stop trying to interpret it! You aint that clever, believe me! LMAO!

If you have any iota of common sense, (Which would be shocking if you have) you would have known that Oshiomole did not need retardeens support before the election, He didn't need retardeens support during the election

So why would he need retardeens support after the election he won by a landslide margin

What Oshiomole went to Aso rock for was to console Retardeen on the monumental insult that was given to him by the Oba of Bini

Sitting down like a mumu and being ignored by the Oba
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by aljharem(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

haba, it is not all of us that dislike Tinubu are Omo Ale. Some of us are Omo Oko

I dislike Tinubu and love what Mimiko is doing cuz tinubu want to monopolise power. He is more or less a dictator now.

The certainty of ACN winning Lagos next election is slim.

We support Iroko of the Yoruba race aka Mimiko Omo Ako
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by aljharem(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
jmaine:

[size=14pt]You can shove your ethnic card up your wretched Sorry Arssssss . . . . . .ACN is not = Yoruba. . . .Stop being silly . . .[/size]

Gbammmmmm Please tell my brothers oh. ACN is NOT = Yoruba
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by 2mch(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
alj harem:

Gbammmmmm Please tell my brothers oh. ACN is NOT = Yoruba

Sharrap mallam. Stop lying. You are from Borno. Kanuri to be precise. When did you come from yemen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by mikolo80: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
TrueNaijaguy: Mimiko can't be far from the truth. Those who support Tinubu just because he's opposition should think again. ACN practices the most undemcratic system of politics in this country and it's so glaring for all to see.

What can you say about a party where where the words of one man is law, Where merit is sacrificed for Nepotism? The same party is telling us they are an altnative to the government of the day. Fa fa fa fowl in the words of 'Zebrudaya' I can't be deceived by such. Nigerians are here by adviced to embrace a party that are showing signs of reform with a national spread. #longlivenaija
IF DEM NO LIKE AM MAKE DEM GO FORM DIA OWN PARTY,DOESN'T GET ANY MORE DEMOCRATIC THAN THAT
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
alj harem:

haba, it is not all of us that dislike Tinubu are Omo Ale. Some of us are Omo Oko

I dislike Tinubu and love what Mimiko is doing cuz tinubu want to monopolise power. He is more or less a dictator now.

I just hope DK is somehow getting paid for his support for everything ACN/Tinubu. I'd be terribly disappointed if he is doing all this for free because no one besides paid posters like Gbawe and Eko-ile can possibly believe in the authenticity of ACN.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by aljharem(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
2mch:

Sharrap mallam. Stop lying. You are from Borno. Kanuri to be precise. When did you come from yemen lipsrsealed

for where ? grin grin grin grin

I be Awori-ogu man from Lagos state. A true Yoruba man head to toe.

whether u believe it or not is upto u. I dey fast so i no fit lie
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
alj harem:

[size=14pt] . . . .Hope those tribal maggots appreciate their foolishness now . . [/size]. .
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
jmaine:

Cry me a river. The Omo Ales are being rooted out of our polity in the SW and we would show you the direction to your papa house.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by edicolove: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
jmaine:

[size=18pt] . . . .Second Term Assured[/size]

O boy I dey feel you kpai!
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by aljharem(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
antitpiah:

I just hope DK is somehow getting paid for his support for everything ACN/Tinubu. I'd be terribly disappointed if he is doing all this for free because no one besides paid posters like Gbawe and Eko-ile can possibly believe in the authenticity of ACN.

I hope so as well my brother cuz I have not seen anything special about Tinubu. Only Fashola and Oshomoile are the only things in ACN
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
antitpiah:

I don't need to get paid to support ACN and Tinubu wholeheartedly after seeing the disaster that the PDP was in the SW.

I would never wish anything PDP on my enemy. I am from Oyo State and I knew what Adedibu, Akala and the PDP did to that state
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Cry me a river. [size=18pt]The Omo Ales are being rooted out of our polity in the SW [/size]and we would show you the direction to your papa house.

[size=16pt]. . . .Iroko Mimiko for second term . . .Go and die[/size]
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by antitpiah: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe: Guys, let us see the big picture. Mimiko has done well and he will probably get a second term to continue his efforts despite Akeredolu being a genuinely progressive candidate and the sort anyone would ordinarily want involved in SW politics at the highest level. Overall, events bode well for the political future of the SW. We need to look beyond the spat of politicians, itself an inevitable by-product of the "dirty game", and focus on why we all involved ourselves in political discussions in the first place i.e the desire to see the development of our States, regions and Nation. If Ondo is witnessing progress under Mimiko, then let that continue.

It is testimony to the positive changes becoming entrenched in the SW that we now see a performing Governor (Mimiko) challenged by a formidable opposition candidate in Akeredolu. The exchange of insults is partisan politics at work and ultimately not relevant enough, IMO, to obstruct from the positives going on here. Of utmost relevance to me is how this is not a battle between light and day , or Jesus and Satan, as was the case in the past. When you have great candidates facing each other, development and progress is the likely reward for the State - whoever wins. This is a situation we should all pray becomes the norm in Nigeria because Partisan politics is essentially a means to an end.

This is deep, mehn. I am impressed. Nothing to criticize. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by aljharem(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

I don't need to get paid to support ACN and Tinubu wholeheartedly after seeing the disaster that the PDP was in the SW.

I would never wish anything PDP on my enemy. I am from Oyo State and I knew what Adedibu, Akala and the PDP did to that state

Ok egbon

what has the current governor done so far. It has been a year now.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
alj harem:

I hope so as well my brother cuz I have not seen anything special about Tinubu. Only Fashola and Oshomoile are the only things in ACN

Tinubu hasnt held any political post in the last 5yrs and you are still waiting to see something special in him?

Where are you checking? Are you looking at his underwears for something Special cheesy grin?
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by aljharem(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Tinubu hasnt held any political post in the last 5yrs and you are still waiting to see something special in him?

Where are you checking? Are you looking at his underwears for something Special cheesy grin?

LOL egbon, tinubu is a SENATOR thus he can infulence reforms for his sector in Lagos

What has he done so far. Ganuyu Solomon is a sentor and we see his work. what of tinubu ?
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
alj harem:

Ok egbon

what has the current governor done so far. It has been a year now.

In the current administration we haven't seen Tokyo and Elewe Omo running Oyo State. We haven't seen Elewe-Omo in the house of assembly impeaching an elected governor, We haven't seen Teslim Folarin's thugs murdering in broad daaylight

That is a huge improvement from where Oyo was 2-6yrs ago
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
edicolove:

O boy I dey feel you kpai!

Na So bruv . . . . The Firmness of the Iroko never disappoints . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Fleet Larger Than Three Domestic Airlines / Cameroon Says 27 Boko Haram Hostages Released / Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.