Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

"Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (18461 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by ebosed: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
[img]http://www.segunmimiko.com/HEALTH%20CARE%20.html#[/img]
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by rasputinn(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
The good people of Ondo state should vote massively for Gov Mimiko to carry on his developmental agenda for the state and not allow the state to go into economic slavery masterminded by the begoglled drug baron/Chicago certificate forger
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by malikworld: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
edicolove:

Bhuahahahahahaha! Pot calling kettle black. If we ask you for pictures of fashola's development now, you will give us government stage managed commissions that we can't see on the ground or show us N20billion flowers planted over 5 years. You will not show us all the useless dilapidated government schools across Lagos. You will not show us all the abandoned health centers that MTN foundation has been trying their best to renovate. You will not show us all the terrible roads in surulere, Ajegunle, Ikeja, Ajao, Alimosho, etc. You will not show us the millions of dollars of fake chinko solar street lights all over Lagos. You will not show us an abandoned LASU where students now pay 250k schools fees (Awo would be turning in his grave for this). I could go on an on. I know when you get to these places I mentioned, your tokunbo BB curve 1 camera will suddenly stop working! Lol

Would you shut your mouth if you dont know what to say cos even a PDP governor in the name of Aliyu Babangide commended the great transformation that is going on in lagos presently and urged his fellow PDP Governors to follow suit. So,what are u talking about.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by rasputinn(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ondo people must shine their eyes and say an emphatic NO to the evil schemes of emperor Tinubu
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by ebosed: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
[size=15pt]IF you want to see pictures of his achievement. Please visit //www.segunmimiko.com/HEALTH%20CARE%20.html[size=25pt (Dont only visit the site, visit the state to verify)[/size]
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by ebosed: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST SENATOR TINUBU but until otherwise I would rather stick to Labour Party in Ondo State, ACN in Lagos State and wished Labour or ACN take over the presidency soon. But Honestly, I think ACN should canvass for votes without unnecessarily overheating the system and let the people of Ondo State decide....
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by mondob2k(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Those guys demanding for pix n video evidence to prove dt Mimiko is workin dont av any business arguing here. the pple who count, the pple who will cast their votes dont need any 'pix' to be convinced. they enjoy d dividends directly.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Katsumoto: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

I'm not putting any state down because of any political party, I'm a SW'ner and political parties are just political parties. I haven't promoted any party in this thread and I haven't even uttered the phrase ACN or LP, it's all about the capability of the man or woman in charge to deliver on behalf of the people of the SW regardless of their political affiliations.

It's absolutely inexcusable to condone or overlook the lousy and substandard projects the government of Ondo state is pursuing or the ones delivered based on the resources available to the government and the people of Ondo state.

It makes no difference who is the governor of Ondo or the ruling party, if the governor is performing very well, good and if not, then step aside and let a better hand take over even if that better hand is PDP.

Even with Lagos State, I know they are not perfect, but I support them not only because it's my state, but also because I see everyday what they are doing with the taxes they collect from the working people of Lagos state and if it's the other way around, I rail against them same way. I don't even mention political parties when I talk about Lagos State so I don't see where you get all that from.

You should look beyond parties and concentrate more on the welfare and development of the people of SW.

Babapupa

I no gree, mo gba grin grin grin

You are making the point I was alluding to. I alleged that you criticized Ondo projects because the governor is not a member of ACN and that allegation is buttressed by the fact that you do not criticize shoddy initiatives and projects in other ACN controlled states (I apologize if I am wrong) such as Osun, Ogun, and Oyo. Even Lagos has its share of shoddy projects. At the end of the day, it's all relative.

I agree with you that administrators must do more or step aside but the argument that an ACN governor will do better is not strong considering the performances of the others bar Fashola and Oshimole (to an extent). The regional integration programme which was being muted last year seems to have reached an impasse.

Nigeria has a shortage of good administrators and artisans; most are corrupt and incompetent. In places that are not close to Lagos, expect to see a number of shoddy projects. Even in Lagos, an observer can see many structures in high-brow areas with sub-standard construction. One can witness unaligned doors and windows, cheap paint, crass designs, etc. Setting aside a budget for a project doesn't mean the project will be completed to the taste you expect. To accomplish that, many states need to improve training and education that will bear fruit in the long-term and import seasoned professionals in the short term to deal with near term projects. Now for places such as Ondo, Osun, and Oyo, it would be difficult to motivate seasoned professionals to relocate without extortionate wages which would no doubt eat into the budgets. Most seasoned professionals, including Nigerians, are usually attracted to more developed cities such as Lagos, Abuja, and PH.

What this means is that these states will continue to produce shoddy projects until they can train and educate home grown talent. That is one of the most important jobs of these SW governors regardless of whether they are ACN or Labour. What the people of Ondo deserve is a governor who can articulate ideas for development and implement with reduced graft and better artisan-ship. I have no confidence in PDP.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
chetaraph:

those pictures u have there were pictures of these projects when the government was jux 3months old. the mother and child hospital oke aro is very close to my house and i know its present state and its been functioning for more that 2years nw. bro, the pictures u have there are not mini projects of the state government not to mention being the major projects. its a shame thats all u could get from ur so called internet!

I know many Nigerians label everything huge and mega, but there is nothing major and mega about that chicken village project. It doesn't even matter when it was built, it's still the same mediocre project.

It's hard to demand better when your own idea of better is very shallow...
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by vemmawealth(f): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Are you mad because you have been found out to be a PDP apologist?

I normally laugh very hard when paid agents start their post with. . ."I hate this and that, but blab blah . . .."

Dude, no one is buying into your petty taraddidles and all that. As you rightly mention in your post that people talk,I agree that paid agents like you talk, since their source of meal is being threatening with new ways of doing things. concentrate on your money making website and free yourself from collecting awof. Go go go . . . I know you can do it.

We can always identify "jive turkeys" like you when they are @ work blowing their distorted minds on top of the roof and trying very hard to make sense but cannot. Its obvious that you are a buffoon paid by Mimiko or his agents to brainwash people into accepting mediocrity as performance. Retards like you might be partisan oriented and therefore see everyone pressing for performance in the same light. It only goes to say people like you will always settle for cosmetics and not beauty when it really matters. I have a money making website and what do you have "Mr. Joblessness dey worry me"? Everyone is talking and your animalistic mouth is moving.

Ode
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Katsumoto:

Babapupa

I no gree, mo gba grin grin grin

You are making the point I was alluding to. I alleged that you criticized Ondo projects because the governor is not a member of ACN and that allegation is buttressed by the fact that you do not criticize shoddy initiatives and projects in other ACN controlled states (I apologize if I am wrong) such as Osun, Ogun, and Oyo. Even Lagos has its share of shoddy projects. At the end of the day, it's all relative.

I agree with you that administrators must do more or step aside but the argument that an ACN governor will do better is not strong considering the performances of the others bar Fashola and Oshimole (to an extent). The regional integration programme which was being muted last year seems to have reached an impasse.

Nigeria has a shortage of good administrators and artisans; most are corrupt and incompetent. In places that are not close to Lagos, expect to see a number of shoddy projects. Even in Lagos, an observer can see many structures in high-brow areas with sub-standard construction. One can witness unaligned doors and windows, cheap paint, crass designs, etc. Setting aside a budget for a project doesn't mean the project will be completed to the taste you expect. To accomplish that, many states need to improve training and education that will bear fruit in the long-term and import seasoned professionals in the short term to deal with near term projects. Now for places such as Ondo, Osun, and Oyo, it would be difficult to motivate seasoned professionals to relocate without extortionate wages which would no doubt eat into the budgets. Most seasoned professionals, including Nigerians, are usually attracted to more developed cities such as Lagos, Abuja, and PH.

What this means is that these states will continue to produce shoddy projects until they can train and educate home grown talent. That is one of the most important jobs of these SW governors regardless of whether they are ACN or Labour. What the people of Ondo deserve is a governor who can articulate ideas for development and implement with reduced graft and better artisan-ship. I have no confidence in PDP.

lol. Seriously, I see your point, but the fact is, this is about Ondo state and I can assure you that I have a lot to say negatively about the other states you mentioned. What leaders deliver in terms of projects and management is a reflection of their personal exposure and sophistication even regardless of funds. Sure, it's hard to ask good professionals to relocate to places like Ondo and Ekiti, but we both know the reason why it's hard is because of non innovative leadership and lack of social and communal infrastructures. You can not get any seasoned professional to move to a state whee with so much money, the projects and infrastructures on the ground are circa 1940.

You can even tell the quality and level of any leader just by looking at the the projects they invest the people's money on and to me, this man's vision is just not up to par. If this is all this man is doing with 150 billion naira/Just 3 million population, then something is wrong somewhere.

ACN, LP or PDP, it makes no difference, it's all about good governance and looking out for the people and if we really want to be honest about politics in Ondo state, the LP led by the governor have no shame in that area and hey don't hide their political antics just like in the quote below...

Rather, after the speech of the governor, the legislators observed a political plenary right in the presence of Dr Mimiko debating on how to recall one of the House of Representatives members elected on the platform of the Labour Party who defected to A C N recently.

That was during a budget reading session in the presence of the governor himself.

I also suggest you read the whole article about the man's management and spending style.

Ondo state budget and the reality of governance

http://myondostate.com/w3/ondo-state-budget-and-the-reality-of-governance-by-rotimi-williams-ogunleye/.

Below is another article detailing how the man is fleecing Ondo state..

Ondo Money is Being Recklessly Stolen

http://www.newswatchngr.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3921&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=1
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Could you shut your wide stinking near-rotten, fetid oozing, purtrid assshole? I sense your idiocy right across the pacific when you foolishly said agagu is greater than mimiko. Only a retarded and demented goat like you will shamelessly spew that nonsense. I won't waste my time to entertain your stvpidity with glaring facts that should have been visible to paid gutter feasting maggots like you.

Now, why don't you concentrate on your scamming site and wait for potential victims to swindle? If some people in Kenya are making 1000 dollars on weekly basis as rightly and boldly claimed on your website, then what are you doing here? Hunting for magas and mugus to bled? I have just forwarded your details to interpol and they are closing on your sorry self. Your days as a yahoo yahoo crook is coming to an end. Agutun!!!

vemmawealth:

We can always identify "jive turkeys" like you when they are @ work blowing their distorted minds on top of the roof and trying very hard to make sense but cannot. Its obvious that you are a buffoon paid by Mimiko or his agents to brainwash people into accepting mediocrity as performance. Retards like you might be partisan oriented and therefore see everyone pressing for performance in the same light. It only goes to say people like you will always settle for cosmetics and not beauty when it really matters. I have a money making website and what do you have "Mr. Joblessness dey worry me"? Everyone is talking and your animalistic mouth is moving.

Ode
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by ripo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mimiko is d best governor in d southwest.. Talking about d huge allocation, did it just start during his time in office? Rara o. We are least seing something in Ondo state now. Am writting frm Abuja, but privileged 2 av seen his exploits. Iroko all d way...
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by vemmawealth(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Could you shut your wide stinking near-rotten, fetid oozing, purtrid assshole? I sense your idiocy right across the pacific when you foolishly said agagu is greater than mimiko. Only a retarded and demented goat like you will shamelessly spew that nonsense. I won't waste my time to entertain your stvpidity with glaring facts that should have been visible to paid gutter feasting maggots like you.

Now, why don't you concentrate on your scamming site and wait for potential victims to swindle? If some people in Kenya are making 1000 dollars on weekly basis as rightly and boldly claimed on your website, then what are you doing here? Hunting for magas and mugus to bled? I have just forwarded your details to interpol and they are closing on your sorry self. Your days as a yahoo yahoo crook is coming to an end. Agutun!!!

You grossly lack objectivity and cannot see beyond your nose. Dogmatic nonentity just following mimiko like bingo. Go to CIA or FBI jobless ediot.go and read about your hero's shameless pilfering of the peoples resources.

Oloriburuku

Eko Ile:

http://myondostate.com/w3/ondo-state-budget-and-the-reality-of-governance-by-rotimi-williams-ogunleye/.

Below is another article detailing how the man is fleecing Ondo state..

Ondo Money is Being Recklessly Stolen

http://www.newswatchngr.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3921&pop=1&page=0&Itemid=1
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by omoeso(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg, make we hear word jare... Mimiko dis Mimiko dat. He's the best performing governor in SW, he has done wonders in akure, he's better dan all d AC governors. Tell me, what exactly are his major achievements in Ondo state generally. Apart from building bus stops, few markets and expanding less dan 3km ondo road all in Akure. Am from Ondo state and I'll tell you the guy is more of a failure. Most of you campaigning for him here are just haters and you've not actually stepped a foot in Akure before.
And for heaven's sake, is Akure the only town in Ondo state? What of Owo, Ose, Akoko, Ondo, Okitipupa etc...Even dis same Akure you all shouting of, what visible difference has taken place there since he came to power. Abeg, list am for me make I dey hear. Someone even wrote earlier dat he resides in Ikare and he can't point to one single project apart from one un-completed building. Even his own very town Ondo, he's been working on a road for the past 3 yrs without much progress.
Considering the state allocation vis a vis other SW states, then u know its more of propaganda and nothing much is really happening. Power of incumbency could work in his favour, but the ppl of ondo state are not dat stupid and he should not bank on votes from Akure alone considering ondo state is evenly populated. Abeg, allow ondo people elects whoever they believe will better serve dem and stop all dis fake campaign you know nothing about.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Madam, I want to start earning 1000 naira weekly, do I need pay some money into your account? shocked lmao.

A female yahoo yahoo crook shocked shocked shocked . . . twai!

vemmawealth:

You grossly lack objectivity and cannot see beyond your nose. Dogmatic nonentity just following mimiko like bingo. Go to CIA or FBI jobless ediot.go and read about your hero's shameless pilfering of the peoples resources.

Oloriburuku

Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by vemmawealth(f): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Madam, I want to start earning 1000 naira weekly, do I need pay some money into your account? shocked lmao.

A female yahoo yahoo crook shocked shocked shocked . . . twai!

Eeya...........you are finally mentally derailed. Am sure it Neurosis and psychosis combined. Go and get a Job
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
How many people were you able to swindle today? . . .Nairaland must have being a very fertile land for you. A female yahoo yahoo crook . . yeah, this is new to me. lmao grin grin

Do you equally do money doubling aka "baba ijebu" LWKMD grin

vemmawealth:

Eeya...........you are finally mentally derailed. Am sure it Neurosis and psychosis combined. Go and get a Job
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by 10over101: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Delafruita:
is the development commesurate to the allocation?ondo is the only oil producing state in the southwest and it gets 13% derivative along with the other niger delta states which makes its alocation more than that of osun,ekiti,ogun and oyo joined together
that ondo is an oil producing state is no longer a news..after some past govs collected this so called 13% derivatives.. Wat did they do with the money..Let's call spade a spade and stop critizing blindly..Mimiko is not perfect though, but it obvious that he is better when compared with others
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by jmaine: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
[size=14pt]

It's only ignorance that will convince a thousand cockroaches to confront the Fowl in an open contest . .Only with it's beak will the Fowl pick them one after the other . . . . .

Mimiko, carry Go grin[/size]
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by 10over101: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tinubu equally had problem with Fashola some few years ago, but BRF hard work was there for everyone to see..Now it's this same Tinubu vs Mimiko..apart from being a medical doctor, mimiko is a complete gentle man with lots of respect for Tinubu but hates God-fatherism..OBJ was in Akure before 2007 election to speak-ill of Mimiko..today OBJ has submitted to the ways of this gov..I guess chief Tinubu should just respect himself and allow Ondo state people to decide who governs them..Let political paties canvass for votes strategically and stop fabricating lies against their contemporaries or insulting other contestants.. When Tinubu was d gov in Lagos, being an "Area boy" was a fashionable and lucrative tin then.. I just hope God-fatherism and political thugs will become unacceptable considering the increasing level of education in the society ..
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Gentleboby: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg, make we hear word jare... Mimiko dis Mimiko dat. He's the best performing governor in SW, he has done wonders in akure, he's better dan all d AC governors. Tell me, what exactly are his major achievements in Ondo state generally. Apart from building bus stops, few markets and expanding less dan 3km ondo road all in Akure. Am from Ondo state and I'll tell you the guy is more of a failure. Most of you campaigning for him here are just haters and you've not actually stepped a foot in Akure before.
And for heaven's sake, is Akure the only town in Ondo state? What of Owo, Ose, Akoko, Ondo, Okitipupa etc...Even dis same Akure you all shouting of, what visible difference has taken place there since he came to power. Abeg, list am for me make I dey hear. Someone even wrote earlier dat he resides in Ikare and he can't point to one single project apart from one un-completed building. Even his own very town Ondo, he's been working on a road for the past 3 yrs without much progress.
Considering the state allocation vis a vis other SW states, then u know its more of propaganda and nothing much is really happening. Power of incumbency could work in his favour, but the ppl of ondo state are not dat silly and he should not bank on votes from Akure alone considering ondo state is evenly populated. Abeg, allow ondo people elects whoever they believe will better serve dem and stop all dis fake campaign you know nothing about.

We are so quick to forget:

I quote Mimiko in 2007 "Anybody scheming for anoda term is either bereft of ideas or has unprogressive plan. Its a GOV to a term. Anyone who forces himself on d people under d 2nd term guise will find shame waiting for him. I believe our people are wiser & sophisticated". ----------Governor Olusegun Rahman Mimiko in his campaign interview on NTA Akure ,7pm on April 9,2007

Well said,
The truth is always free.

Ondo state for ACN or PDP very simple.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by pcicero(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

You ignorant illiterates and your misplaced anger. You people are so shallow that you blame everything on your preferred boggiemen when in fact, other people are responsible for your miseries. Guess what? The federal government stopped paying into Lagos state pension fund, same year your mom retired and your mom obviously as you said is now collecting her dues because the federal government just approved payments this year.

Now, be a man and apologize to the 2 men for your ignorant outburst.

You are a fo0l for calling me an ignorant illiterate. Did your father attain my level of education?
I am not one of those paid to engage in rabid attacks on the internet.

If you are half as smart as you claim to be, you'll realise that I was responding to someone who labelled Mimiko a thief because his father who retired last year has not received his pension.

You and your fellow ACN propagandists on Nairaland are worse than those you gleefully refer to as 'the 40 Laptop squad'.

I understand you are being paid for this which makes you a despicable mor0n.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
pcicero:

You are a fo0l for calling me an ignorant illiterate. Did your father attain my level of education?
I am not one of those paid to engage in rabid attacks on the internet.

If you are half as smart as you claim to be, you'll realise that I was responding to someone who labelled Mimiko a thief because his father who retired last year has not received his pension.

You and your fellow ACN propagandists on Nairaland are worse than those you gleefully refer to as 'the 40 Laptop squad'.

I understand you are being paid for this which makes you are despicable mor0n.

You are here huffing and puffing because I labelled you ignorant illiterate, but you are still acting like a dumb as///s ignorant illiterate.. So you were responding to allegations against mimiko, but instead of addressing that, you foolishly picked up a different topic and blamed Fashola and Tinubu for your mother not getting her pension payments.

Ignorance means lack of knowledge and since your stupid a//ss/ lack any kind of knowledge that Fashola and Tinubu are not responsible for your mother not getting paid because it's the responsibility of the federal government of Nigeria in Abuja, it was perfectly OK to label you ignorant.

The fact that you hate Tinubu and Fashola doesn't mean you have to blame all your problems and your mother's problem on them because you mother not getting paid was because of your useless and incompetent PDP masters in Abuja and I even posted facts to support that.

With ignorant characters like you not knowing how your government functions or who is responsible for what, it's very hard for that hopeless country to move forward. Again, you are a dumb a/s/s/s/s ignorant illiterate and you can not cover your ignorance and illiteracy by blaming all the problems in your life of the wrong people.

You still need to apologized to Fashola and Tinubu since it's been proven that they had nothing to do with your mother not getting paid her pensions.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by vemmawealth(f): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How many people were you able to swindle today? . . .Nairaland must have being a very fertile land for you. A female yahoo yahoo crook . . yeah, this is new to me. lmao grin grin

Do you equally do money doubling aka "baba ijebu" LWKMD grin

Too bad yahoo is all your shallow brain can phantom. Obviously that's what you do and u may think you are hidden but your days are numbered. It is certain u can't go far in whatever you do because you are blank in your mind and empty in your reasoning faculty. That's why u make so much noise but have very little to say. You are a waste to your lineage and entire generation. You are as well a curse to mankind and am not sorry for u.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by pcicero(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

You are here huffing and puffing because I labelled you ignorant illiterate, but you are still acting like a dumb as///s ignorant illiterate.. So you were responding to allegations against mimiko, but instead of addressing that, you foolishly picked up a different topic and blamed Fashola and Tinubu for your mother not getting her pension payments.

Ignorance means lack of knowledge and since your stupid a//ss/ lack any kind of knowledge that Fashola and Tinubu are not responsible for your mother not getting paid because it's the responsibility of the federal government of Nigeria in Abuja, it was perfectly OK to label you ignorant.

The fact that you hate Tinubu and Fashola doesn't mean you have to blame all your problems and your mother's problem on them because you mother not getting paid was because of your useless and incompetent PDP masters in Abuja and I even posted facts to support that.

With ignorant characters like you not knowing how your government functions or who is responsible for what, it's very hard for that hopeless country to move forward. Again, you are a dumb a/s/s/s/s ignorant illiterate and you can not cover your ignorance and illiteracy by blaming all the problems in your life of the wrong people.

You still need to apologized to Fashola and Tinubu since it's been proven that they had nothing to do with your mother not getting paid her pensions.

The fo0l still doesn't get it. Check through all my posts and see where I have been defending rogues like you. To assuage your moronic mind, I am not a PDP member either.

What exactly do you do for a living except rushing to the internet to defend your roguish paymasters?

I have made my mark as a students union activist at OAU and those who know me will attest to it. I don't subscribe to the brand of politics played by shenanigans like you and your paymasters.

I am qualified to talk about Lagos being a bonafide indigene from Epe.
Now, what are your antecedents? Tell me you are not a just a political jobber!
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by EkoIle1: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2012
pcicero:

The fo0l still doesn't get it. Check through all my posts and see where I have been defending rogues like you. To assuage your moronic mind, I am not a PDP member either.

What exactly do you do for a living except rushing to the internet to defend your roguish paymasters?

I have made my mark as a students union activist at OAU and those who know me will attest to it. I don't subscribe to the brand of politics played by shenanigans like you and your paymasters.

I am qualified to talk about Lagos being a bonafide indigene from Epe.
Now, what are your antecedents? Tell me you are not a just a political jobber!

Keep quiet you PDP errand boy.

Look at this olodo talking talking about antecedents. Is Epe not Ijebu and pseudo Lagos? Please don;t let me clown you jare...
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2012
Iya Basira is still here promoting her yahoo yahoo scamming website? shocked shocked

But then, why should I expect this reetarded goat to contribute any meaningful thing to humanity other than laying traps for innocent donors with lies and high stories put out in her website?

secondly, I wonder the kind of people falling for the cheap lies on her scamming site. This goat must have being high on alomo bitters or "wewe" to spew that nonsense. A full time yahoo yahoo crook who also double as PDP mouth piece shocked . . . ."some people are making 1000 dollars in Kenya on weekly basis", can you believe this cheap lies shocked shocked. it is a pity that low IQ goats are now entering yahoo yahoo scam.

ATTENTION:

At all nairalanders, take note of the quoted user name and never fall for her lies, or part your hard earned cash to this crank head under whatsoever means or guise. she has been confirmed by interpol to be a 419 goat.Anyone with useful information leading to her arrest would be highly rewarded. thanks for your corporation and understanding. help the police to help you!

vemmawealth:

Too bad yahoo is all your shallow brain can phantom. Obviously that's what you do and u may think you are hidden but your days are numbered. It is certain u can't go far in whatever you do because you are blank in your mind and empty in your reasoning faculty. That's why u make so much noise but have very little to say. You are a waste to your lineage and entire generation. You are as well a curse to mankind and am not sorry for u.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by vemmawealth(f): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Iya Basira is still here promoting her yahoo yahoo scamming website? shocked shocked

But then, why should I expect this reetarded goat to contribute any meaningful thing to humanity other than laying traps for innocent donors with lies and high stories put out in her website?

secondly, I wonder the kind of people falling for the cheap lies on her scamming site. This goat must have being high on alomo bitters or "wewe" to spew that nonsense. A full time yahoo yahoo crook who also double as PDP mouth piece shocked . . . ."some people are making 1000 dollars in Kenya on weekly basis", can you believe this cheap lies shocked shocked. it is a pity that low IQ goats are now entering yahoo yahoo scam.

ATTENTION:

At all nairalanders, take note of the quoted user name and never fall for her lies, or part your hard earned cash to this crank head under whatsoever means or guise. she has been confirmed by interpol to be a 419 goat.Anyone with useful information leading to her arrest would be highly rewarded. thanks for your corporation and understanding. help the police to help you!

Am certain neither you nor anyone in your reckless and wretched family know where to contact the interpol. If they do, I will be waiting for an arrest just to meet face to face with the uncouth accuser. Its undoubtedly apparent that you are suffering from despicable social syndrome. Honestly, I have no pity for you but for the sake of people and trees you will start biting shortly, go to d Psychiatry hospital (Arrow) because your deliverance lies there.

Your reasoning faculty is extremely deficient based on d brain wave you are suffering from. Otherwise, you should know better than all the juvenile and delinquent show of shame you put up here. Nairalanders especially and Nigerians generally can determine whether an opportunity is genuine or not. They know how to dig and research offers even when such is deliberately disguised. They do not need d counsel of a sociopath like you to decide on any offer. By now, over 27,000 discerning Nigerians are signed up to d program which your lunatic brain cannot phantom. Meanwhile, we are still prelaunching. Nigerians already knows that NAFDAC is involved and d credibility of a global giant is @ play except your insipid self.

Go for treatment because you certainly need psychiatric attention and you are so grossly disgusting
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rafiutunde(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Mimiko his a man of the people, he has turn around 4 better the infrastrucural look of ondo state 2 b 1 of d best state in d country. I wish u can come 2 akure and c the mega school, 2 owo and see the double lane road construction going on, ultra-modern market in each of the local government of the state, increasing d state schoolarship 4rm #25000 to #100,000 and the state bursary award 4rm #5000 to #10000. Payment of #22000 minimum wages to workers in ondo state. And d state institutions pay less than #25000 as school fee compare 2 lagos and ekiti state. Women and youth empowerment, iya abiye hospital among others........... To b sincere IROKO OF NIGERIA has done well. Am nt suprise when Senator David Mark said he is the real OMOLUWABI, Chf. Olu Falae, called him the real PROGRESSIVE. And we are sure that with 90% of our vote in ondo state he will rule again.
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by Rhino5dm: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
All these lies just to continue looking for victims of your scamming machine? shocked shocked choi!!!

Iya Basira, no one will fall for your lies and have his hard earned money snatched away from him. If you like, write more rubbish and post more lies about how people are making 10000000 dollars on daily basis in Kenya. Your yahoo yahoo mode of operation is very weak that even my dog won't fall for it.

Do you equally send out scamming emails inviting people to participate in joint contract ventures running into billion of dollars? shocked shocked O ma se o o o o o.

I'm not a sexist, but I find it very entertaining to come across a female(still doubting) yahoo yahoo crook with wack second grade logic. Thank God the interpol have just replied my mail with more details of your IP address, location(Oshodi oke, internet cafe) and other point of actions which involve picking you up at any moment from now. very soon you won't post again. . . .coming to US without visa and bundled straight to jail? That would be lovely. cool

vemmawealth:

Am certain neither you nor anyone in your reckless and wretched family know where to contact the interpol. If they do, I will be waiting for an arrest just to meet face to face with the uncouth accuser. Its undoubtedly apparent that you are suffering from despicable social syndrome. Honestly, I have no pity for you but for the sake of people and trees you will start biting shortly, go to d Psychiatry hospital (Arrow) because your deliverance lies there.

Your reasoning faculty is extremely deficient based on d brain wave you are suffering from. Otherwise, you should know better than all the juvenile and delinquent show of shame you put up here. Nairalanders especially and Nigerians generally can determine whether an opportunity is genuine or not. They know how to dig and research offers even when such is deliberately disguised. They do not need d counsel of a sociopath like you to decide on any offer. By now, over 27,000 discerning Nigerians are signed up to d program which your lunatic brain cannot phantom. Meanwhile, we are still prelaunching. Nigerians already knows that NAFDAC is involved and d credibility of a global giant is @ play except your insipid self.

Go for treatment because you certainly need psychiatric attention and you are so grossly disgusting
Re: "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful by henrysam(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
It is so interesting how people are insulting themselves because of politicians that are shameless and unpatriotic. In election it is people that will decide, not your comments in Nairaland. Let Mimiko and AACN do their home work very well and winner will surely emerge. How many of Nairalander votes. Stop insulting yourselves and find something better to discus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.