Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Is It An Option? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It An Option? (951 Views)

Men Beating Your Wife Is Never An Option. / I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Option? by saucekid(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2007
why is it that when most ladies get jilted,the first thought that comes to mind is either revenge or suicide.
is it an option??
Re: Is It An Option? by rockiedink(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It An Option? by saucekid(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ rockie,

why do you look confused?
Re: Is It An Option? by rockiedink(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
cuz those creatures called women are so difficult to understand. more complex than the workings of a car man!!!
Re: Is It An Option? by saucekid(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
you got that right
but also you know it happens to some male folks
Re: Is It An Option? by rockiedink(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
well, no doubt. but its still more of a female thing, i think
Re: Is It An Option? by efuah(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2007
Why kill maself bcus a man left me and why should i seek for revenge? Vengeance is God's!! I sometimes marvel at how some ladies hold men in high esteem. . . it's good to cherish ur man n respect him but don't make him feel like ur God! your breath! without him life seizes!! that's a bowl of sh*t!! Things that are not meant to be will "never" be no matter how hard u try to make it be!! . . . and if something belongs to u, it shall surely be urs b4 the world ends!!

As for me, am far older than such acts even though am young in age! gat better things to than keep on dying slowly cus of a man or stress ma brains planning on how to get back at him. NAH!! not me!
Re: Is It An Option? by uspry1(f): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster

Not only ladies who get jilted seeking for revenge or committing a suicide, men do the same. I don't think it was an option. It is because of lack of understanding on relationship experiences they look for compatibility. They don't use common sense or act maturity. Those both ladies or men who jilted are pretty immature themselves thinking ONLY ONE PERSON IS JUST A PERFECT for her/him for the rest of their life, forgot there are plenty of fishes at the sea.

I advice you reading two topics to understand why relationship FAILED at below:

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: Is It An Option? by zignor(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
@uspry1 . . . Are you a nurse? grin
Re: Is It An Option? by Nautillus(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
zignor:

@uspry1 . . . Are you a nurse? grin

Zignor, na wah oh. she's just dishing out links and remedies to various issues 2dayme thinks she's half man half encyclopedia

Big ups 2 u Uspri1

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Girl To Unemployment / Someone Should Quote Me Wrong! / She Won't Marry Him Because They're From Different Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.