Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package (10857 Views)

Airtel Unveils New Data Plan "Smartspeedoo" For High Speed Internet Connectivity / Airtel Unveils New Data Plan - Smart Speedo / BREAKING NEWS: Airtel Unveils Innovative VAS Subscription Management Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by mukina2: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2012
Leading telecommunications services provider, Airtel Nigeria has unveiled another innovative package that will empower its customers, especially the youth and those with lower purchasing power connect easily to friends and loved ones, as well as sustain their commercial activities.

The innovative package tagged, Quick Talk stretches 50 and 100 Naira recharges to give 60 seconds of talk time to any Network in Nigeria every day for 3 and 7 consecutive days respectively.

Speaking on the latest offer, Deepak Srivastava, the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director said the offer is yet another masterstroke from Airtel to drive home its resolve to consistently delight Nigerians with innovative telecommunication offerings and bring affordability to the masses to benefit greatly from telecommunications.

His words: “Airtel has been at the forefront of providing customer-centric and affordable services in the Nigerian market. This has seen the brand delight subscribers in Nigeria especially its customers including the youth, with excellent service packages that not only provide them with fun and excitements, but adds value to their businesses and love lives irrespective of economic status or present financial constraints. The Quick Talk Package will further enhance these virtues”.

http://www.worldstagegroup.com/worldstagenew/index.php?active=news&newscid=5457&catid=37

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by ariyebaba(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2012
This is good for healthy competition.
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by goldng: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2012
They can do better
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by admitme(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2012
Airtel is dishing Free Plan, Etisalat is dishing free Internet Plan, Lets See what MTN has to offer.

Thread for Etisalat free 6 Month Subscription here
https://www.nairaland.com/999604/etisalat-offers-6-month-free

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Blackteeth(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2012
Someone should explain this thing further. I admit I dont know english.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by nahinbdis: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2012
MTN replied them since! I got a text yesterday that I will get 200% bonus to call any network for any recharge (this is not the weekend 100% promo).

This morning I loaded a 750 card to test this and guess what? Aside the 750 balance I got 1500 bonus to call any network. I tested this by making a call and the call was charged to the bonus (proof its not the weekend bonus stuff). I think MTN has finally woken up to protect its market share.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2012
how may i migrate to this plan?
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by admitme(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2012
nahinbdis: MTN replied them since! I got a text yesterday that I will get 200% bonus to call any network for any recharge (this is not the weekend 100% promo).

This morning I loaded a 750 card to test this and guess what? Aside the 750 balance I got 1500 bonus to call any network. I tested this by making a call and the call was charged to the bonus (proof its not the weekend bonus stuff). I think MTN has finally woken up to protect its market share.

What MTN Plan are you on
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by tunapawizzy: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2012
nahinbdis: MTN replied them since! I got a text yesterday that I will get 200% bonus to call any network for any recharge (this is not the weekend 100% promo).

interesting
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2012
Whatever that entails. I`m a proud subscriber.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by tonyx4x44(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2012
ariyebaba: This is good for healthy competition.
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by stepo707: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2012

What plan is that? i know you are joking
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by MMM2(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2012
Whert is greeding mother fcu king MTN angry

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by rman: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2012
A post about AIRTEL didn't get up to five replies before it became a topic about MTN.

And all these posters willl claim they no longer use MTN and have since dumped the SIM, but reality on ground says otherwise.

Am I missing something?
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2012
so what's d difference? If I load 100naira on me phone I get to use it for 8-10minutes

If I subccibe to dis package and“I load 100naira they will gimme 60secs everyday which is 7minutes for 7day .

Still trash abeg

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by soma042(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2012
how do i switch to these package,
i hate too talk.(AIRteL)
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Pakavy(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2012
a case of 1 + 1 =11 not 2 in theory not practice
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Euroclydon(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2012
admitme: Airtel is dishing Free Plan, Etisalat is dishing free Internet Plan, Lets See what MTN has to offer.

. What is free about the etisalat Internet scheme.... Na calculation jare.
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by infofirst(m): 11:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Good for the Nigeria Telecom sector.
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by wandeay: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
it still sucks
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by pendusky(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2012

I bet u, 25% of ur 1.5k i.e N375 is 4 kals and remaining 75% i.e N1125 for mtn2mtn text! Try am!
Em no try!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by omodapson(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2012

You must be on a special MTN package, abi you dey work for them?
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by KenJak(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
Yeah, I got same message but I've not loaded since though they said the promo only till 31st of this month.
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by uhuns: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ rman

you are too correct

nija guys follow any gov in power AGIP

CHIKINA

UNFORTUNATELY I AM 11 YEARS OLD WITH ECONET
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Revolva(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2012

Oga tell us which package you dey na is it the normal prepaid or postpaid or business line ...hard to believe
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by knockturnal(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
airtel is getting craaaaaaazy!cheap calls alday, texting 4 as little as N1.00, and thier internet service is off da hook! so fast it blows ur friggin mind.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
admitme: Airtel is dishing Free Plan, Etisalat is dishing free Internet Plan, Lets See what MTN has to offer.

MTN are for those who can afford good service.. They dont beg for clients..

Very soon, these other networks go start 'Buy 500 Naira rechagre card and we go marry wife for you promo'...
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by oneuniquemind(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
The 200% bonus is real.it works on mtn pulse nd dos stil on fun link.gues it's jst dt once So it's advisable u recharge high denomination.i jst loaded N100 now nd was given N200 free.*559# to check.no 10mb sha o 4 pulse
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by mu2sa2: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
MTN dont u give anything free. ALL their so-called promos ar a ruse: giv with one hand & take away with d other. D reason their tariff is d highest is because they know that a lot of their subscribers hav been brainwashed to keeping MTN line come what may, even mayb death.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by oneuniquemind(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
I fink it's only dos dt msg was sent to dt can get d bonus.So if u didn't recieve any msg from mtn as regards 200% bonus,don't expect any bonus wen u recharge.
Re: Airtel Unveils Quick Talk Package by ayobase(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2012

I loaded 750 ystdy and another 750 dis morning, but no bonus...or is one to migrate to a plan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? / Nokia 3110c And Other Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.