Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:46 PM

World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC (9822 Views)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ballabriggs: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
CHA! CHA!! CHA!!! CHA!!!! CHA!!!!

IGBO MMA MMA NU

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by fesse(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
noblezone: No wonder "Made in Biafra" thoughts has filled my mind lately.

Emm, Ebuka what do you think? Do we design the labels as "Proudly Made In Biafra" or just "Made In Biafra"?

Can't wait to see the labels in the markets.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by DeCleff(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
175: Am i an igbo guy? No. Am i happy? Yes. Why? It is because as a Niger Deltan, am ready to have d Ibo people in our new nation under God. Niger Delta n Ibo kwenu!!!
The name Niger Delta will cease to exist when Nigeria dies.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by kama1210: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Wow! Real brains are working. Igbo is getting somewhere soon.

But Why is Nigeria restricting the break away of Biafra when they think it can do without Igbo's?

We are waving the Biafran flag in my mind.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Am happy for this, we are moving forward. Igbo kwenu ma kwezuenu
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Tayo114: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Caesar1988: They r better than any tribe in nigeria...not tribalist like us d yorubas...Everybody loves money,not only d igbos...And let me tell u 2 fools..if they seperate from nigeria,dis cursed country is gone because d niger deltans will go wit them,so think b4 u talk....fools
you are nt yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by bright2e(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
I can't wait honestly, God pls make haste to help us IGBOs!
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by kcsider: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Igbo Kwenu ! Umu Igbo Ka cha nu!! Ndi be anyi ekene muooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Any body wey no like Biafra, make e go look bush, any body wey no want Biafra, make e go hug transformer

Ka o di
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
I cannot tell if I am happy or not with this development. I still believe if we get back to the old regional system, we can achieve more together with some form of interdependency and reach region also being able to provide for and develop itself. Anyways, I want to presume those moving for the separation would also have a plan which might force other regions or the rest of the country to look inward and move forward.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Afam4eva(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Tayo114: you are nt yoruba.
Definitely not.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by obxddon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
I keep saying this.... A LOT OF PEOPLE COME ON HERE AFTER THEY MUST HAVE SMOKED SOME WET WEED BEFORE THEY MAKE COMMENTS.....
When you comment on a topic dont insult people,tribalize or pass judgment....make good comments for you dont know hw far ur comments could help salvage a particular situation.
STOP TRIBALIZING,STOP INSULTING AND MOST OF ALL STOP SMOKING WET WEED BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING HIA

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by OCCULTIST(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Soon the UN will arm them to fight Nigeria again,promising to support them.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ldpele(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
the ijaw's should beta gear up for theirs,trusting Mr president to champion the course
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by dloy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
I just think you guys wont part to suffer.Think twice!
Yorubas that has a huge advantage as the most educated nigerians are not complainin yet.
Hausas on the move.
Go on with 1naija
God bless Nigeria!
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ochiaha1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is great news. I am happy that The WIC finally put their act together and got recognition from the UN body.

I hope this helps in the economic transformation of the South-East, South-South and ultimately the whole country.

WIC, jisie unu ike cool

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by Diligence: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is step closer to the Promised Land that flows with milk and honey, where you're not restricted from dreaming and achieving your goals in life... Biafra is True Freedom, indeed!
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by fulfillment2020(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Great move by WIC. I believe Biafra as a nation will survive due to their creative minds and enterprenuership spirit, biafran nation will be like African Dubai or China. Beside we have other resources such as Crude Oil although in little quantity in Anambra, Imo, Abia State respectively. Lets join hands to make this a reality.................... Igbo Kwenu.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Caesar1988: They r better than any tribe in nigeria...not tribalist like us d yorubas...Everybody loves money,not only d igbos...And let me tell u 2 fools..if they seperate from nigeria,dis cursed country is gone because d niger deltans will go wit them,so think b4 u talk....fools

Uhmmm...say what? So we Niger-Deltans will foolishly follow you just like that, abi? Lemme know when you wake up.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
DeCleff:
The name Niger Delta will cease to exist when Nigeria dies.

Riiiiiight....and how did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by fulfillment2020(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
shymmex: Congratulations!!

This is a good look, and far better than fighting another suicidal war.

However, have you guys sorted out the map of Igbo Country?

And can someone post the map?

Nigeria is too big and too tribalised for any serious development.. cool

You are on point bro, the country is damn too big and over populated for any meaningful control and development considering our "developing country" status.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by ocelot2006(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
ochi-aha:

This is great news. I am happy that The WIC finally put their act together and got recognition from the UN body.

I hope this helps in the economic transformation of the South-East, South-South and ultimately the whole country.

WIC, jisie unu ike cool

Well said.
Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by manbuchai: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
My greatest regret in life is to share a country with some tribe that are still living in stone age.Religious fanatics,uncivilized people.I would rather die than live in nothern Nigeria,i hate that region with a passion!!!!I love Biafra,descendants of Gad,the seventh son of Jacob overall,and the founder of the Isrealite tribe of Gad.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Admitted Into UNECOSOC by dcitizen: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
d admission of world igbo congress into unecosoc is indeed a welcome development. It clearly shows d supremacy of the ndigbo intelligensia over other tribes in nigeria and it is a sign of great and mighty things to come. It also affirm and confirm the greatness of the ndigbo pple in african as a whole and the world at large. d ndigbo is repeating and multiplying d monumental and remarkable feat that dey did in the first republic. I see no reasons why d ndigbo will not lead the world in commerce, industrialisation, intellectual framework and purposeful leadership. We have the drive, determination and intellect to have a robust intellectual engagement wit the world at large. We give acephalos democracy to the world and create d first non tribal political party(ncnc) of which chief purpose is for the unity of nigeria and produce the first senate president in nigeria.. Let us keep d frontier of commerce, sound intellectual frameworkor qualitative education and purposeful leadership potential going anywhere we found ourselves in and demand for fair representation in governnace in any state where the ndigbo have a numeric strength to champion d common interest of the ndigbo pple. Our best of day is certainly ahead of us and we will continue to play d politics of development not politics of ethnicity as practised by d yoruba.we are blessed race.
. See hw far we have gone after d civil war. Two thumb up for the ndigbo. Other follow; follow tribes who are clueless can borrow a clue from the blessed race. May God bless other tribes and may the almighty God continue to bless d ndigbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BuhariShowYourCertificate / Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings / Implement 2014 Confab Report If You Are Sincere, Adebanjo Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.