Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,753,744 members, 6,541,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 02:03 PM

9jahotblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahotblog's Profile / 9jahotblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 92 pages)

Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 10:01am On Feb 12
Pmedia7787:

are you still buying
got 20k on luno
do you buy it via bank transfer niiii?
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 10:00am On Feb 12
dehiero:

how do I buy btc without getting cheated
you can buy it via payoneer now or buying it through peer to peer group. you can also buy it from a trusted seller of bitcoin.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:38am On Feb 12
dehiero:
OK.
Politics / Re: Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose by 9jahotblog: 10:20pm On Feb 11
Kubernetes:
CBN did not ban crypto currency as captioned from the thread.
From 99% of the comments, most people assumed that crypto like bitcoin has been banned.
What CBN did was to ask the banks etc to close accounts of platforms facilitating the purchase of bitcoin.Before this development, you can buy bitcoin by using your naira to fund your virtual account with these platforms(Roqqu, quidax)using providus bank where they also facilitate your payment with the other party selling the bitcoin. So now, you can only sell bitcoin now but u can't buy. And thats why traders like me are taking the root of p2p transaction but u must trust the other party.

Well, another option is to adopt a cross border platform like Payoneer to buy your bitcoin.
Thank me later.
You are welcome.
good payoneer can be used to buy bitcoin now .
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 7:59am On Feb 11
vikstandon:

Pls is LUNO NGN withdrawal working?
nope not for now. but you can sell your bitcoin to a bitcoin buyer that's trusted.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 7:59pm On Feb 10
timsucess:
Please can you put me through this bit coin stuff I want to know how it works
it's very easy bro. just Google search it.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 7:58pm On Feb 10
dehiero:

I opened with ur link and i got no btc and still says funding not yet available for your account I can't buy sef
you can only fund your luno wallet by buying it from a trusted bitcoin seller. how much of bitcoin do you want to buy?
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 8:46am On Feb 09
ilemona4u:
hello, pls reach out to me on whatsapp. I need your guidance about some things.. 08148680882
I have send message to you on WhatsApp, reply me.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 2:37am On Feb 09
Kvdag:
Please bro what app does your friend in Canada uses to buy Bitcoin. I've been trying to buy bitcoin here in Canada. I don't know the best app or platform to buy it from. Bitcoin is the future
I don't know the app.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 2:34am On Feb 09
ilemona4u:
hello, pls reach out to me on whatsapp. I need your guidance about some things.. 08148680882
OK.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 9:41pm On Feb 08
ewizard1:

You mean 14M Naira? Bitcoin wasn't at $14k sef 2 weeks ago.
I was surprised when he said that too. bitcoin has been on high rise since the beginning of this year.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 9:38pm On Feb 08
Abudu2000:
china has banned it. Right now bitcoin minners are being hunted down, haven't u notic the increase in sending fee? Miners have reduced in numbers. Now here's th shocker, everyone on reddit mnows that reason why btc is issing is because of the shortage or minners hence scarcity looms in.
nope not true at all.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 9:31pm On Feb 08
wjames:
Please how many units of btc will I get with #50k? And how many units of etherum will I get with #50k?

#50,000= 0.003051btc for bitcoin. 0.076652eth for ETH

1 Like

Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 9:15pm On Feb 08
Offpoint1:

Damn! This shit was just 14k 2 weeks ago o, imagine the profit.
yes. that's why procrastination isn't good at all. it will shock everyone when it reach $50k.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 8:27pm On Feb 08
ekensi01:
I need to buy dogde coin oh.

you can buy it from coindesk, binance, paxful, blockchain. luno hasn't start buying dogecoin. people have been questioning on that to add dogecoin to the digital currency in the list.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 8:24pm On Feb 08
dehiero:

I can't open without a referral link?
you can open, just download luno app from Google play store on your phone and register from that platform.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 8:20pm On Feb 08
Meesquared000:
Why didn't i see this news fast enough. I should be trading the news. Making mad profits
it's not late oo
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 8:19pm On Feb 08
Kingju:
how do I get dodgecoin pls
you can buy it in www.binance.com. registered on the app and fund your wallet from it.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 5:00pm On Feb 08
LadySarah:

how do I invest?
open a luno app
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:56pm On Feb 08
dehiero:

how do I open a btc wallet?
open a luno app. and register via You're invited!

1. Sign up with my invite link
2. Deposit and buy NGN 5,000 in BTC (Luno exchange not included)
3. We both get NGN 250 free BTC

https://www.luno.com/invite/2AMXR

Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:51pm On Feb 08
LadySarah:

how do I invest?
bitcoin Is in 2 categories which are stocking and trading. the stocking part is buying bitcoin or ethereum as much as you want why trading bitcoin platform is trading bitcoin with percent of revenues.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:49pm On Feb 08
dehiero:

t
50k will be how much worth of btc? with the current ban can one still invest?
yes one can still invest via buying bitcoin from a trusted buyer. it depend on how much he will sell it.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:43pm On Feb 08
Kingdemi212019:
Bitcoin now jump to $43000 , in crypto we trust .... fv.ck Nigeria, fv.ck cbn
it almost reached $44k now.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:42pm On Feb 08
Felabrity:
Elon musk don finish bitcoin

See better investment
yes, his dogecoin is even rising crazily.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:40pm On Feb 08
dehiero:

how much is the least one can invest in btc
#5k. but if you want bigger profits every day, start with #50k.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:39pm On Feb 08
xrayj:
Which Canada ban crypto? China didn't ban crypto, but only regulated it to their advantage!
yes.
Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:38pm On Feb 08
jumper524:
china, Canada are not in shambles?
they also banned Bitcoin.
nope Canada and China doesn't ban bitcoin. I've a friend in Canada that buys bitcoin and also trade bitcoin.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:16pm On Feb 08
xrayj:

Honestly
And the painful thing is that they will not be here to suffer it when the world will fully gone digital because they are already old. Na youth go still suffer am.
buhari will suffer it in the end cos' it will be very difficult for him in this digital age we are.

14 Likes

Business / Re: Tesla Buys $1.5 Billion Worth Of Bitcoin, Says May Accept It For Payment For Car by 9jahotblog: 4:06pm On Feb 08
southniyikaye:
AS MUCH AS I TRY, HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO DO ANY ONLINE BUSINESS, AM USED TO BUILDING AND DOING THINGS PHYSICALLY..
I EVEN SOLD MY LAPTOP WHEN I GOT TIRED EVEN THOUGH I BOUGHT COURSES WORTH ALMOST 60K..
I DON TIRE WALAHI
invest in bitcoin business. it pays now.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) by 9jahotblog: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2020
her mama really takes good care of him. people always called her mama Seyi. may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

19 Likes

Politics / Re: Adamu Garba Bashed On Twitter For Spreading Fake News by 9jahotblog: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
he's just a clueless ignorant fool for not speaking when Bokoharam killings is the order of the day in the north. I guess he's not affected with the killings in the north. besides nothing happen. karma will surely back fired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 92 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.