Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

9jahotblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahotblog's Profile / 9jahotblog's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 281 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun APC Suspends Ex-SSG, Ex-Speaker, 24 Other Aregbesola Allies by 9jahotblog: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Good and great decisions from Osun State APC under Honourable Sooko Tajudeen leadership. Aregbesola and his camp should go and rest joor. Everything in politics has time. Omisore has rest already, omisore is now an elder statesman in Osun State politics. Aregbesola should do that too. Enikan oni ko ni ile Aye. As far as I’m concerned in Nigeria politics, there’s no friends and enemies, it’s clueless selfish interests that do separate them joor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun Civil Societies Group Chides Adeleke Over Absence Of Responsive Governance by 9jahotblog: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Hmm 🤔 distribution of palliatives is a big problem in his government. Na wahala on its own. Like Oyetola like Adeleke’s government. Na still the good people of Osun State that will decide on their case.
Politics / Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by 9jahotblog: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Governor Dapo Abiodun should be impeached for gross misappropriation of public funds that are meant to the good people of Ogun State. All eyes on the judiciary. The tribunal court of justice should sitting in Abeokuta should do the needful and justice on Dapo Abiodun case for the rigging of election last March.
Politics / Re: Alleged LG Funds Diversion: Adebutu Calls For Abiodun’s Impeachment by 9jahotblog: 2:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Governor Dapo Abiodun should be impeached, enough is enough of this bad treatment against the LG staffs and the chairmen in ogun State.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Dapo Abiodun Restricted PDP From Participating In LG Election - Ladi Adebutu by 9jahotblog: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ladi Adebutu is speaking the fact here
Politics / Re: Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour by 9jahotblog: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, lied down to worship God

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, Bow down to worship God . God works in a mysterious way ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🎉🎉🎉🎉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_

Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9jahotblog: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Funflipper:

The day he will be fully retired from politics.
the blessed day he will fully liberate Kogi State and its people. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Senator Dino Dino melaye everywhere you go.
Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9jahotblog: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha, the last kick of a dying horse 🐎
Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor
Politics / Re: Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour by 9jahotblog: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........naso una talk say labour party no get structure for nigeria ooh,bt las las everybody knw wetin happen ooh
Labour Party Na mushroom party for Kogi State. The governorship race is between indefatigable incoming Governor , Senator Dino Melaye and the clueless treasury looter Ododo of APC . Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship election 🗳
Politics / Re: Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour by 9jahotblog: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
realoscar84:
Delusion grandeur grin grin grin everyone knows nobody can can stop the white lion and Ododo the flower boy. Know this and know peace.

Ododo of APC is a clueless goner joor
Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9jahotblog: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dapo Abiodun restricted PDP from participating in Local govt election, we only needed one Local as opposition to showcase how it's being done at the Local govt level, but didn't allow us to participate because their heads and fingers were stocked in LG funds. Hon Ladi Adebutu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGNdeI1P60?si=lbM1uR6cgLiY2oiH
Politics / Re: Kogi Guber: PDP Rejects N50m Campaign Material Signage Fees by 9jahotblog: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey

14 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Prince111111:
Don't worry shebi you are politically matured enough right? I saved this conversation. God will protect our lives. I will call you out the moment my party is returned. Odabo cool
saved it for future purposes . Lopsided appointments and applying nepotism acts in his government will never work for his reelection bid.

the same mistakes Oyetola did in his last 4 year before he was overthrown by the good people of Osun State is what Adeleke is repeating too. Besides the Aregbesola camp that helped in overthrown Oyetola in 2022 are complaining of huge marginalisation and lopsided appointments too in Adeleke’s government. The electorates that defend their votes from stealing from electoral fraudsters too are complaining of Adeleke bad leadership in Osun State government. 2026 election in Osun State will shocked you and come back again to complain why Adeleke lost his reelection bid. Don’t forget that davido doesn’t have pvc in Osun State same way Shina Rambo and B-red doesn’t have pvc too. Infact Late isiaka Adeleke doesn’t have pvc too. We will all see the game they will play in the end. It’s the electorates that decides who rule them. The same electorates with the bad governance of Adeleke’s government.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Prince111111:
yinmu🤣🤣🤣
4 years will soon reach now. the same mistakes Oyetola did in his last 4 year before he was overthrown by the good people of Osun State is what Adeleke is repeating too. Besides the Aregbesola camp that helped in overthrown Oyetola in 2022 are complaining of huge marginalisation and lopsided appointments too in Adeleke’s government. The electorates that defend their votes from stealing from electoral fraudsters too are complaining of Adeleke bad leadership in Osun State government. 2026 election in Osun State will shocked you and come back again to complain why Adeleke lost his reelection bid. Don’t forget that davido doesn’t have pvc in Osun State same way Shina Rambo and B-red doesn’t have pvc too. Infact Late isiaka Adeleke doesn’t have pvc too. We will all see the game they will play in the end. It’s the electorates that decides who rule them. The same electorates with the bad governance of Adeleke’s government.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
CilicMarin:

Johnnyessence grin grin grin Imole etide grin grin
Garfield1 avoid this thread ok. You are less concern of this thread. It’s a Yoruba thread and not PH thread ok
Foreign Affairs / Re: Moment Gabon Military Announce Cancellation Of Election, Dissolved Institution by 9jahotblog: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2023
All eyes on the Nigeria judiciary. Justice must prevail in the end.

It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk
Politics / Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by 9jahotblog: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2023
blesdman:

This man is a problem in this country
All eyes 👀 on the judiciary, the judiciary should do the needful on Tinubu case in the tribunal and the Supreme Court of justice.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2023
haffaze777:

Adeleke will complete his 8years in Osun state and there's nothing any frustrated soul can do about that,imole de ni gbogbo ipinle osun.
Adeleke will only rule for 4 years with the nepotistic style of government he’s practicing in Osun State. Nothing is balanced at all and this spell doom for him and his team.

this was how the set of you guys makes Oyetola lost his reelection bid in July 16th, 2022. The same acts Oyetola did in his government is repeating itself in Adeleke’s government too. I won’t say much here cos’ of you guys aren’t staying in Osun State also most of you doesn’t know the political terrain in Osun State. God knows how many words the set of you in Oyetola camp then was praising him to heaven that he will got re-elected, At the end of the day, he was heavily defeated and disgrace by the Osun State electorates. The same thing will happened to Adeleke too if nothing is done in what I called a Clueless Nepotistic government in making. The end will surely justify on what I’m saying here. Internet no dey forget. Everything is on record. Giving appointments to your family and friends will never make Adeleke win his reelection bid, you just have to accept the reality today. It’s the electorates that decides the leader who they want. If Adeleke is not deemed it fit to lead them in the promised land and greater side in governance, The good people of Osun State will votes Adeleke of Pdp out in 2026 governorship election 🗳 in Osun State.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2023
haffaze777:

He is bitter because adeleke refused to share state money with them,adeleke will complete his 8years insha allah.anybody can leave osun state if they don't like been ruled by our amiable governor.
this was how the set of you guys makes Oyetola lost his reelection bid in July 16th, 2022. The same acts Oyetola did in his government is repeating itself in Adeleke’s government too. I won’t say much here cos’ of you guys aren’t staying in Osun State also most of you doesn’t know the political terrain in Osun State. God knows how many words the set of you in Oyetola camp then was praising him to heaven that he will got re-elected, At the end of the day, he was heavily defeated and disgrace by the Osun State electorates. The same thing will happened to Adeleke too if nothing is done in what I called a Clueless Nepotistic government in making. The end will surely justify on what I’m saying here. Internet no dey forget. Everything is on record. Giving appointments to your family and friends will never make Adeleke win his reelection bid, you just have to accept the reality today. It’s the electorates that decides the leader who they want. If Adeleke is not deemed it fit to lead them in the promised land and greater side in governance, The good people of Osun State will votes Adeleke of Pdp out in 2026 governorship election 🗳 in Osun State.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Prince111111:
Oga I full ground for pdp matter in osun state. I may be far from the state sometimes but believe me am not just a follow follow pdp Man. I would not like to go deep on how deep-rooted I am though however Ademola has captured most of the heart of the state. You may want to argue that anyway because of your recent change of heart. About appointments, please we should be reasonable in our personal opinions, is it possible you engage every body in your party? you know it's not possible. And please kindly list the leaders that are angry please? See they love this Guy in the state I wonder where he did his JuJu
you are ignorant of the fact I’m saying here, I’m posting the truths and how the party has been further divided into different part but you are here denying it. You are out of Osun State so you will never know what’s going on. It’s not even only lopsided Appointments he has made so far. His nepotism acts in government is bad and beyond redemption. I can’t mention names here cos’ I’m political mature to play the games of politics here. 2026 is around the corner. My response here will be followed up and I maintained my stand, if Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke is saying the bad nepotistic style of governance in his government, the good people of Osun State will not return him back in 2026 governorship Election. Quotes me when the election is a year to go. 2025 precisely. Internet no dey forget.
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Esama:
Stop crying .
in what you alluded in your response here that I’m crying? You are just out of mind with your clueless propaganda here. I’m only telling you the obvious here. Adeleke’s government has been hijacked and it’s very unfortunate. The results of the hijacked government he’s heading has been exposed already. More details soon
Politics / Re: BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 by 9jahotblog: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2023
toogbasky:
Yes ooh, we saw how they used the February presidential election as warm up for 2026,, the people are angry with Adeleke , that was why APC cleared all senate seats and even won the President election there
you seem not to know what is going on in Osun State presently, the electorates are angry with the present governor and his lopsided appointments so far in government. Infact a lot of LG in Osun State were marginalised in terms of appointments. Nepotism is the order of the day in Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s government. The people are angry no be small
Politics / Re: Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan by 9jahotblog: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by 9jahotblog: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2023
Gabon's former President Omar Bongo had 70 bank accounts, 39 apartments, 2 Ferraris, 6 Mercedes Benz cars, 3 Porsches, and a Bugatti in France.

He ruled for 42 years (from 1967 to 2009).

His son, Ali Bongo, has been president since 2009.

He has just been overthrown in a coup.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Military seizes power in Gabon by 9jahotblog: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gabon Military Officers Declare Coup After Ali Bongo Wins Disputed Election by 9jahotblog: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2023
Gabon's former President Omar Bongo had 70 bank accounts, 39 apartments, 2 Ferraris, 6 Mercedes Benz cars, 3 Porsches, and a Bugatti in France.

He ruled for 42 years (from 1967 to 2009).

His son, Ali Bongo, has been president since 2009.

He has just been overthrown in a coup.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Gabon Military Officers Declare Coup After Ali Bongo Wins Disputed Election by 9jahotblog: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2023
*BREAKING: Fresh Coup In Africa, Gabon President Ousted*

https://9jareporters.com/breaking-fresh-coup-in-africa-gabon-president-ousted/

Good one from the coup plotters.

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Storms ABU Zaria For Convocation (Photos, Video) by 9jahotblog: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2023
TheSuperX:
I pity Kogi people if this man eventually wins.
pity your self joor. Indefatigable Senator Dino melaye is the people’s choice. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Senator Dino Melaye is a goal.
Politics / Re: Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 2:17am On Aug 30, 2023
assholemods:

Do you see any Agbadorian crying up and down like OBIdients? How can a winner be a sour loser? Lmao 🤣😂
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 281 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.