Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Chelsea vs Arsenal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea vs Arsenal (2899 Views)

Download Olympiakos Vs Arsenal 0 - 3 All Giroud Goals & Highlight UCL / ENGLISH COMMUNITY SHIELD: Chelsea Vs Arsenal. Tomorrow 2nd Aug. Who Wins? / Chelsea Vs Arsenal-sunday 2:05pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by lordimpaq(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2005
nothing dey happen..........na gunners go win...... its look dicy

but we'll win in the end
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2005
Chelsea is beating Arsenal again.
Don't forget community shield in hurry.

Essien is now Chelsea player - Hurray!!!

The trasfer is completed now.

Man u fans are jittery grin
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by nike4luv(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2005
hey no1 mess with my arsenal babies!
dey rock...dey just standing up..dey gon f*ck chelsea and man u in de @$$es next
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2005
nike4luv:

hey no1 mess with my arsenal babies!
dey rock...dey just standing up..dey gon mess chelsea and man u in de @$$es next

We shall see on Sunday.
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by nike4luv(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2005
yea..wanna bet?
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2005
Ok by me if you wanna....
Just put your pounds down and I go chop am
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by nike4luv(f): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2005
egba mi o..no be say u be 419..haha grin
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2005
Nike far be it.

I think you say u wan bet.

I for chop your money on line. grin
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by nike4luv(f): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2005
see..i no be mumu..lets watch sha
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by c0dec(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2005
was watching the game, then my uncle came over and preferred to watch the enyimba CL game. believe that!

out of respect for the man and my indifference to the english game, i just changed the channel. then came online to post this message.

before i left it was still goaless. chelsea had the edge. wonder what the score is now.

peace. cool
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Chxta(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2005
So Ch€£$k¥ won by the odd goal courtesy of one of their most villified players from last season. The Gunners will feel hard done by after a spirited display but ultimately they paid the price for a lack of creativity and a slightly inferior squad.

Will give a full analysis later when my head don cool down, but someone should knock it into Senderos's head that Drogba is a human being like him!

Nzogbu nzogbu Enyimba Enyi
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by DASKACE(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2005
Chelsea won the much talked about London derby. Guess this gonna put to rest as in who really rule between the Blues and their Gunner counterpart.

I always tell my friends who happens to be Arsenal fan that Chelsea has broken that Jinx long ago after that Champions league triumph over them two seasons ago. The Charity Shield win was a warning signal of what we intend doing this season.

For yesterday win over Arsenal after 1995 should confirm to all yah Arsenal and Man. U Fans that indeed the power house of English football has shifted to Chelsea.

Proud to be a 'True Blue'
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Chxta(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2005
Lauren and a fan after the match

<snip: nudity>
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2005
This is malady!
What's up?
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by dile(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
It is what it is!
Chelsea have won arsenal 2x in three wks, its no fluke.
I saw the game, chelsea were lucky to come out with the three points, but the were never in any danger of loosing that match. Arsenal played their normal good game with lots of good passes and ball possesion, but they never had any chance thruout the game that u can call "nearly". yes, i know that drogba's goal was a lucky one but chelsea had better chances during the game that would have resulted to a goal. And come to to think of it, if not for the rock solid defence, chelsea did not really play that well but arsenal played well but did not have anything to show for it. that was the same thing that happen in their match against nucastle, if not for the wrong red card and the non deserved penalty, arsenal would have drawn that match. it goes to show that something is really wrong somwer. chelsea are yet to get in their strides, and when they do.......

Chxta, will u still stick out ur arms for arsenal, i remember u said u wer sure that they are goin to beat chelsea?
and essien will definitely be a good buy for chelsea

blues forever!!!!!
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2005
That's it dile.

Blues 4ever.

But that was a fluke goal to be frank.

But I'm for the blues.
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by c0dec(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2005
that has to be the fakest goal i've seen all my life.
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Greatpeter(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2005
Well that's it but it's a goal.

Taye taiwo had a fluke goal too in last WYC.
Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal by Mustay(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2007
Greatpeter:

Well that's it but it's a goal.

Taye taiwo had a fluke goal too in last WYC.

. . .and they were also dashed a penalty.

STUPID, ASS-HEARTED CLUB

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video / How To Earn 5000naira Daily Via Sports Betting / Live Betting With Sportybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.