Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Please Check This Guy Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Check This Guy Out (998 Views)

Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him / Got Any Construction Work U Want To Do? Please Check This! (S.E.I.C) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Check This Guy Out by Mogidi: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Am sure most people here remember ptconsult. The fraudster who duped and ran away with #4,000,000 big ones.
Well I was reading through this topic:" SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!!" when I noticed this.

This guy who calls himself pixconsult replied the OP with this :
If your claim is actually true and real, why did you wipe out the depositor's name on the teller? Sorry i mean no harm, just curious, cos so many people come to this site to lay false claims

He went further here when he said:
To me that teller look so fake, i sense something on the stamp, do you mean GTB stamps could be that rough? secondly poster, why was it only the depositors name that was cleaned up?

I was surprised he was so hard on the victim rather than the alleged scammer.

I checked his profile and found out that since he joined nairaland on November 08, 2011, more than a year ago, he has only made 16 post.
Of the 16 posts he has made in the year, 3 have been in support of scammers.

What he said on this topic: Beware! Bright Esuike Is A Scammer
I've been a follower of Desmond Ewomazino for the past 4months, i bought 2 blackberry torch from him and he delivered

He is Not a SCAM

For those calling him names kindly show your proof of your ordeal with him, i hate it when you are paid to tarnish the imagine of your fellow Nigerian all because he is successful in his business, don't forget what goes around comes around, God is watching all of you. Thank you

Sincere apology to pixconsult if he's not ptconsult.
But the similarities are so blatant that I thought surely mr ptconsult can't come here as mr pixconsult.

One thing you can be sure of is that mr ptconsult is on nairaland with a different name. He made lots of money here that the lure would be too hard to resist not coming back.
Re: Please Check This Guy Out by jamace(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2012
Good observation, OP. It seems to me its the same person.

Most of these scammers know themselves. They operate and support one another. They also have multiple ids on this Forum.
Re: Please Check This Guy Out by Hadfotee50: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why people SCAM?
Re: Please Check This Guy Out by TableLeg(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hadfotee50: Why people SCAM?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Easy Money Online / I Need Wholesalers Of Instant Noodles / Mtn Bis Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.