Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

1612Concepts's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1612Concepts's Profile / 1612Concepts's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Sports / Re: Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery by 1612Concepts(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
chrisxxx:
I watched the game and realized how England tricked Senegal. Initially Senegal was playing with fear, caution, discipline and reservation. England understood this and tactically passed possession to Senegal thereby giving them a false sense of possession of the game. This caused Senegal to throw the caution they had had in their closet all this while to the wind. Defenders joined attack and thereby keeping a high line behind.
This is where there problem started with counter attack by the English team which they had relied on.

That was a good observation from you.

You are correct!

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Why Senegal Will Defeat England Today by 1612Concepts(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
judedwriter:
Senegal beat England?

It's possible only if the English team:

1. Miss many goal scoring chances.

2. Make school boys defensive errors.

3. Underrate the Senegalese.

I like this your analysis.
Sports / Re: Why Senegal Will Defeat England Today by 1612Concepts(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
morikee:
Abeg make una no start that hype thing i don carry England for win.

I'll be happy if Senegal wins tonight, but because you placed your bet on England, England will win.

I don't joke with business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.