Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you (5706 Views)

Please Rate My Photoshop CS6 Designs / Please Rate My Photoshop Skills (photos) / These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Good day everybody, here some of my photoshop works, i need your views on them, thank you very much

1>The first image is what i call digital toning, i used Adobe Photoshop cs6, spending close to an hour to complete the task.

2>The second one is a cartoon, i used cs5 for this.

3>The third is a colour splash effect, which took me 30 minutes to complete.

4>The fourth is digital make up.

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
i call this the handman wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
here is another piece smiley

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
soldier man

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by Starships4u(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
U try!!! Abeg go help make that osun state governor handsome for once.....upon all the money em de thief, em still ugly

2 Likes

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Digital make up tongue

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
here is another cartoon, done using photoshop cs5

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
another colour splash

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
before

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
after grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by trippleKAY(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Plz help me cartoon dis photo.

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
before

1 Like

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kim and I

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
another cartoon

1 Share

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Obama, kim and I wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Well......

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by MoriYanu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Great works I must say. You can do better!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
MoriYanu:
Great works I must say. You can do better!!
thanks bro
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
accuude:
My guy.... You try .... Good work
thanks, you are good
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
Plz help me cartoon dis photo.
bro, i cant cartoon this picture because the quality is low, send another of a higher quality
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2015
here is another

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by trippleKAY(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
tollysmart:
bro, i cant cartoon this picture because the quality is low, send another of a higher quality
1.7MB low?
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
It was 172kb after I downloaded it
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by chuks34(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
my gųy ų ţoo mųçђ... çђęçķ oųţ my ƒįŗşţ pāįŋţįŋg

1 Like

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2015
chuks34:
my gųy ų ţoo mųçђ... çђęçķ oųţ my ƒįŗşţ pāįŋţįŋg
thanks bro, your painting is dope smiley
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by Millionjazz(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2015
for a professional product shooting for your catalog, online stores, magazines, adverts etc. call us on 07064776597. get a professional picture of your products today. Lets give your product images that five star look you've always wanted.
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2015
cc: Ishilove
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by ndgfx(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Okay, i know you're still learning but You've got to stop posting your practice work and actually focus on getting better because your work is fucking awful to look at. GET BETTER FIRST.
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2015
ndgfx:
Okay, i know you're still learning but You've got to stop posting your practice work and actually focus on getting better because your work is fucking awful to look at. GET BETTER FIRST.
thanks for the comment sir, I'm very sorry I misinterpreted your comment
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tgmservice: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
U can do beta than just cut out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija 2D Animation Cartoons. / Cool Desktop Wallpapers / Ugly Pictures... Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.