Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Die Hard Fan Of Plantashun Boyz Begged Them To Comeback Again As Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Die Hard Fan Of Plantashun Boyz Begged Them To Comeback Again As Group (616 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Die Hard Fan Of Plantashun Boyz Begged Them To Comeback Again As Group by eamon360(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Sometimes, I do ask myself if I'm the only one that really enjoys the songs of plantashun boyz in the good old days. These guys are the best during the time when music was nothing 2 write home about in Nigeria. Blackface, 2face and Face give Nigerians very good songs when there was no advancement of technology, one must travel far to Lagos just to record a song unlike today when anybody can record songs anywhere and anytime. Blacface, 2face and Faze has a unique voice that when put together forms a harmonious sound. Now, Nigerians are aware about the riff between Blackface and 2face and nobody could come out to put an end to it. It beats my imagination to know that the same people who once love and enjoys the music of these duos have been divided over them. Some are for Blackface, while the others are for 2face, which is not supposed to be. In every union there must be disputes. But the ability for the union to settle the disputes without the interferance of a third party makes them wax stronger. Even if a third party have to involve in their disputes it will be for the purpose to maintain peace between the union. It really saddens my heart to know that those who are surpose to talk Blackface and Tuface out of their disputes are same people that are igniting the disputes.
99% of we the fans of Blackface and 2face has never come in contact with them one on one to know how they lives their private life. All we know about them is what the media tells us about them and the good songs they have sang. Personally, I am one of 2face's biggest fan because there's none of his song I can't sing word for word. But that doesn't mean I will take his side because I love his music. It's true we know 2face to be very humble due to the numerous stories we have heard about him from other artists, both the big and upcoming artists. But let us not forget that Blackface knows 2face better than all of them because they are from same state and they started their early lives together. 2face is human, he's not perfect and no human being born by a woman is perfect. So let us not omit the fact that there's every posibility that 2face must have offended Blackface and he sure needs to appologise to him (Blackface). Maybe Blackface might be going about it the wrong way too, but don't forget Blackface is also human and he's not perfect too and he sure needs we (Nigerians) to show him some love too. I will appeal to all the big names in the entertainment industry (Ali baba, Ay, Basket mouth, Psquare, wizkid, Davido, Timaya, phyno, D'banj and so many names I forgot to mention) to try and put an end to the riff between Blackface and 2face. Please try and invite them to shows both as individual and as a group artists to spice up the show. I'm speaking on behalf of most Nigerians who still loves to see them do their thing together because we know seeing Blackface, 2face and Faze on stage together promotes peace and harmony.

By Victor Orobor

Re: A Die Hard Fan Of Plantashun Boyz Begged Them To Comeback Again As Group by Erngie(f): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
The hatred blackface has for 2face won't let them produce any good music.so they should just do their things individually

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Fan Of Plantashun Boyz Begged Them To Comeback Again As Group by eamon360(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
The hatred blackface has for 2face won't let them produce any good music.so they should just do their things individually
It might not be hatred. It might just be d only way he knows how 2 voice out his anger. Tho it's not the right way.

(1) (Reply)

25 Celebrities That Died In 2016 / How Long Should Fasola Bow? Check This / Wikipedia Updates Dammy Krane’s Profile For Grand Theft And Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.