Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing (667 Views)

How To Make $12,000 Monthly From E-commerce Selling Your Products To America / Amazing: Half-smoked Winston Churchill Cigar Sold For $12,000 / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing by stevejudge112(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
HOW TO MAKE
$12,000 THROUGH ONLINE PUBLISHING
Powerful Keys To Success In Online Publishing

BY

PRINCE EMMANUEL

TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Develop Ideas
2. Write Volume Books
3. Target Your Audience
4. Know Your Keywords
5. Come Up with a Catchy Title
6. Use a Good Description
7. Promote Your Book On a Platform
8. Write on Things That Are Trending
9. Connect With Your Audience

MISSION
I want to be an instrument of help to others, whereby passing that I have attained to those in need of it. Sometimes the knowledge you give a person is far better than the money you give them. Knowledge is very expensive and very scarce to get, but when you see one be prepared to receive and don’t let it go. In life there is no free knowledge, no matter what, there is always a price to pay to get knowledge. The sacrifice for knowledge is very high but at times it worth the risk. This is why I would be glad if people buy this book, because this book is very expensive. I am not after your money, but I just want you to pay before you can receive the knowledge in this book.

Chapter 1
DEVELOP IDEAS

As a writer, I’m naturally curious about the publishing industry. Since I published my first book, I’ve talked with three other publishers and dozens of authors. I’ve learned a lot about publishing a book.
The number one thing a publisher must learn is how to develop ideas. A lot of people write just write without going deep to understand what they are writing, some don’t make research, they only write on what they have in mind. The best way to develop ideas is by making research, research helps a lot, it brings a lot of new ideas. Many authors who have made a lot money through online publishing, did not only contribute their own idea, they also went deep, made a lot of research before publishing any of their books and this has help them a lot. When I first started this online publishing, I wasn’t happy with my income at all, my income every month was two to three dollar, I was so confused I wanted to know what my mistakes was, but I later realized that it was because I rely on my own idea, I never made research I just wrote based on what I know and I decided to unpublished all my books and start afresh and to my surprise I was getting 20 dollars every month and with time it increased to 5o dollars and from fifty to 100 dollars and now I am among one of the top 20 best sellers. It is good to have an idea than to have nothing at all but it is also good for you not to rely only on that idea. Idea is a very powerful tool in online publishing.
HOW TO DEVELOP IDEAS
 FOLLOW YOUR PASSION.
he started off as a child obsessed with “Sesame Street” because it gave her the entertainment and love of learning that has remained throughout her adult life. This passion led me to spend time working with children’s entertainment and production companies to develop similar learning opportunities for kids. It was this desire that led him to the idea to create an online publishing company that could offer the same type of creative content that kids loved but that also taught them important linguistic skills and enhanced their general knowledge. She suggests, “Find something that gets you excited and you love doing and then make that the core of your online content production. This enthusiasm will carry you through the hard work and hurdles that go into building an online business.”
 MAKE PLENTY OF CONTACTS.
These contacts provide a beneficial network that can fill in the skills gaps, provide ideas and resources to remove some of the challenges along the way, and lead to connections that can propel your business forward. For Gadish, contacts she had made from previous employers, particularly Dream works, were for helping to develop high quality, creative content because it allowed her to tap into great talent that had worked on similar projects. This talent could help launch the online publishing company with the best content possible to attract and retain an audience from the start. Gadish notes, “Always look to those around you because they know people and have connections so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. My contacts helped me launch much more quickly than if I had to go it alone.

Chapter 2
WRITE VOLUME BOOKS
Your audience doesn’t like small books, they want gigantic books. When writing a book I tell people to make their books enormous. The size of your books shows the quality of your books.
If your books are very small then it will be regarded as an empty page in sight of your audience. The volume of books matters a lot in online publishing, it brings out the quality of books in the sight of your audiences. I always tell publishers to always make the pages of their books at least 61 pages, but at times it is not easy to write a volume books which is why when am writing I always increase the font size of my books to 16 and the titles 18 in order to occupy a lot of pages.
Writing volume books helps a lot in online publishing. It attracts the audience to want to know what is inside that big books, this is why it is very good to write volume books.
My experience with volume book has been very good and productive and this is why I will advise publishers to learn to write books that are enormous because it attracts the readers.

Chapter 3
TARGET YOUR AUDIENCE
When you’re writing a book, you must know who you’re writing it to, you can’t just pick a title and start writing on that title without knowing who your writing to. You must learn to target your audience, know the audience you are writing to. Example if you are writing an health book, then you are writing to those who are sick. A lot of publishers don’t know their audience they just write to anybody. When publishing a book you must know who you are writing to, it is very important to publishers. Don’t write for writing sake, write, because you are offering an helping hand to others. Most audience don’t know what to read, when they see you writing on health, prayers, relationship, sex, they get confused and just live your books, this is why targeting your audience is very important in order to make sales.

Chapter 4
KNOW YOUR KEYWORDS
when publishing a book the keywords is very important because it is the keyword you use that will show your books to the readers. What are keywords?
Keywords are those words your readers browse on to see books. If you come up with a good keyword I tell you that your book maybe online without selling at all. The keywords you use in your books are very important because it is the keywords that show’s your book to the readers. Most readers browse the name of other good writers in order to see their book. This is why keyword is very important. Your keywords also help to determine if your book will sell or not this is why you must use a very good keyword.
HOW TO USE KEYWORD
 Use keywords that relate to what you are writing, it is very important
 If you are writing on health, education or religious book, use the name of other best-selling authors as your keywords, it helps a lot.
 You can also use alphabetical word as your keyword. Example A,B,C,D
 Search on trending books and use their title as your keywords.

Chapter 5
COME UP WITH CATCHY TITLE
Most readers check for books that have catchy and interesting title. Most readers feel the title of your books determines the content of your books. This is why if your books do not have an interesting or catchy title, it becomes unwanted and chase your readers or audience away. After writing a book the next thing you must think of, is the title of the book. The title of every books is very important except you don’t want to sell your book. Authors should learn how to come up with title that are very attracting to attract readers buy your books. Title is also very important when publishing a book online.
HOW TO DEVELOP A CATCHY TITLE
 If you are writing on health, education or religious book search for best selling books under any of this category, study the title and come up with your own title.
 Make sure your merge with the content of your book.
 Make research on Google for other title apart from your own.
 You can also throw the title you have in mind to the public and ask for other title without letting people know what you are doing.
Chapter 6
USE A GOOD DESCRIPTION
The description of your book matters a lot, because it gives the readers a hint of the content of your book. Most author ignore this part, but this part is very important. If you publish a book without a good description, it will affect the sales of your book. Description directs the reader to know the kind of book he/she would read. Description brings a little understanding to the book you’ve written, without a good description your may not be understandable by your readers. Most authors don’t think to that extent, they feel as long as they have publish their book it must sell, and this mind set has really affect a lot of author. If you want to make sales on your book learn to use a good description
HOW TO USE A GOOD DESCRIPTION
 Use description that attracts your readers
 Use description that relate to the title of your book and the content of your book
 Study the description of other best-selling author and come up with your own.
 Make your description unique, inspiring and very catchy to attract readers.
 Make your description connect with readers
Chapter 7
PROMOTE YOUR BOOK ON A PLATFORM
Promoting your book on a platform means advertising your book on different websites. This is another strategy every author needs to make their books known to people. When an author promotes his/her book on a platform, it attracts more readers and it’s also help your book to be known by people. Most author believe that as long as there are on amazon then it is already known to people, without knowing they must go the extra mile of advertising their book on a platform. When your book is advertise it gives your book a good reputation and makes the reader feel your book has quality.
HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR BOOK ONA PLATFORM
 ¬¬¬¬¬you can promote your book on a platform by advertising it on Facebook, naira land, Instagram, etc.
 You can create a website for your books and link it with all your published book, so that if readers click on that link it will take them to your website, and they can see all other books you’ve written
 You can also create a blog for your books, it also helps to advertise your books
Chapter 8
WRITE ON THINGS THAT ARE TRRENDING
Most readers are looking for what is trending, books that are reigning. No reader would want to read book that are old, this is why autho should wite on things that are trending. Example if it is books on health that is trending, then authors should try to blend into writing health books to attract buyers. Most authors have books online but are not selling, this is because they are writing on things that most readers don’t need, or things that are old fashioned. If an author wants to make sales he/she learn to write on things that are trending to attact buyers or readers.
HOW TO KNOW BOOKS THAT ARE TRENDING
 Ask amazon for books that are trending.
 Browse on Google for books that are trending.
 Ask other authors what kind of book is trending
 Search for books on different category and study the on that has been selling then you can write under that same category

Chapter 9
CONNECT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
The ability to write and connect with your audience is very powerful. When you write and connect with your audience it makes them want to read other written by you. The ability to connet with your audience is very powerful. Most author just write just for them to see that money but they forget that they are not writing for them to read it, they are writing for other people to read it for them. If their book cannot connect with the readers then it is a bad sales for them. When you are connected to your readers it makes them want to know you. And it can also make them want to seek counseling from you. There is power in writing especially writing and connecting with the audience. If an authors write but cannot connect with his/her audience then that person is not an author at all.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
 Use words that draws more of their attention to your book
 Use calm and sweet words.
 Do not use any harsh word in the your book.
 Let the reader read your book and feel pampered,

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing by budosky(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Just send me the ebook, let me review it for you
Re: How To Make $12,000 Through Online Publishing by gidotron: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
You can find many ebooks like this on https://ebookpdfree.com/
Tons of guides and tutorials how to make money on blogs or by writting articles, you probably find something interesting in your topic

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Successfully Shop On 1688.com / How To Make Money Programming / How Many % Would You Consider A Good ROI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.