Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta (318 Views)

Davido Gave Yinka Ayefele N1 Million Cash On Stage In Abeokuta (Video) / Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta by igboresuper(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2018
The future of my children... In this part of the world, we believe so much in building future for our children which is good if we are able to build a good future for them.. Your child is studying Medicine, build a future for him or her by buying plots or acres of land that he or she can use for Hospital in future... Your child is studying Education courses, buy lands so that he or she can build a school in future... It goes like that... If you fix money in bank for your kids or yourself... Everyday Naira is loosing value.. What u buy #100 today will be like #200 in few weeks.. This means the money u keep in the bank reduces in value everyday.. Imagine buying a land for your child now at #300,000 per plot and in 10yrs, your child want to use it...The value of a plot then would have been like #5M.. But when you are buying properties, please be careful.. It's better to keep your money in the bank than to loose it in buying fake land..Let me introduce SWEET ESTATE to you with a Certificate from Ministry of Land saying the property is Real.. With 24/7 electricity and Government Tap water. ..The Estate is beside Federal University of Agriculture STATELITE campus.. Lots of companies around the Estate bcoz of water and electricity.. You can pay as low as #10,000 monthly for plots of land at SWEET ESTATE.. No OMO ONILE WALAHA... Buy the land and get your allocation of land immediately ..Contact me to get all necessary documents that shows the genuity of the land at Sweet estate, Abeokuta, Ogun State... Have a wonderful day..
FOR ENQUIRY CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Becomes The Most Tweeted About Movie With Over 35 Million Tweets / I Am Fighting For The Music Industry, Stonebwoy Is Selfish – Shatta Wale / It All Start Thus.... I Need A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.