Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

4llake's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4llake's Profile / 4llake's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
beatsbug:
is it right and r u suppose to take those drugs right now wit ur current treatments at eko hospital??
yes I needed them mostly
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mynd44:

So she is getting treatment from 2 hospitals and the hospitals dont know?

hmmm
not at all I'm not getting treatment in magodo I only buy immunocal/immunotec from them which I tender d receipts here ,to combat d treatment that is killing my cells gradually, pls gt me right Sir
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
dominique:
Please we need the name of this facility in Magodo. I suppose the treatment commences once the chemo is over right? Anybody can come out with a cancer survival story (not that we're doubting your judgement) but we need diverse opinions regarding this before taking the leap.
I'm not taking two treatment at once, as at now, I'm taking treatment only in eko, which I still have two chemo and ten radio to go, I av tests to run tommorro d chemo is not over please get me right
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wot new treatment? U guys are nw confusing us. I tot u said she her symptons weregetting better at d eko hospital. U pple shldnt b receiving treatment frm 2 diff drs at d same tym. Have u lost confidence in ur dr at eko hospital? If u feel u want to try d drugs frm d magodo hsptl, discuss it wt ur dr and dont tk d drug behind him. Who monitors side effect frm d drug?
cc 4llake
1.)Read some of my previous posts 2.)mostly drs. Will tell u bear n manage it its d side effects of d chemotherapy .3.)d most important is for d cancer not to resurfaced again in my life
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
ifyalways:
Why the sudden change to Magodo?
What happened to/with the Ghana hospital undecided
It is well with you @ Folake
we decided to stop Ghana bcs of some reasons, one of it is dat I've taken more dan half treatment at eko, we are trying to combat d reactions of chemo and to make sure that no reoccurrence of cancer in my life again (u know cancer is life threatening disease) remember I said I met a cancer survivor hu gave me d secret.my treatment is still cont.
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
I'm to run two tests tommorow;blood and urien cost :-)#12,450
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Sorry abt wot u re going thru. Pls b strong, mk positive confessions and fill urself wt God's word. Do d drs at Eko hospital kno abt ur treatment plan wt d magodo dr?
no!they don't know about it.
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Good morning house, thank u all for ur words of encouragement s ,though i didn't sleep overnight but i thank Jehovah, I can see d light of today.

1 Like

Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Good evening every body,my chemo remains two and ten radio, I felt so... so.. bad today nausea n vommiting
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
4llake:
No he is an immunotherapy doctor this is his address Dipo Magodo GRA,Shangisha
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
salsera:
@4llake

Chemo can have some horrible side effects, so since you are a Christian consider the confessions sunnyshyn suggested. You can look for her post, it will build up your faith as you go through treatments .

Please clarify about the doctor in Magodo, is it the same doctor treating you in Eko hospital. Or is this another treatment plan?

It is good that you have found another cancer survivor, this should encourage you.

No he is an immunotherapy doctor this is his Magodo GRA,Shangisha
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=4llake post=31161090][/quote] note; Falayi Toyin Folakemi is my name.
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2015
kingolaola:

Yes! My mind

Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2015
ejisky:
Dear Folake, so sorry about your predicament. I pray that the treatment options you have chosen eradicates the cancer. I understand the pain and stress you are going through. My mum went through same. She had breast cancer... kept it to her self till it was a little too late. Her breasts were removed, she did the chemotherapy and radiotherapy... at UCH but that didnt save her! Since yours is in a treatable stage I pray that God grants you the strength to navigate through this... The symptoms you are having are all associated with the Chemo and radiotherapy. My mum lost all her hair. The hair will grow back after the sessions. Try and be positive and fight this. I know its really hard and you would be asking God why you but you have to put your fighting hat on and fight this.

Please ensure you complete the chemo and radiotherapy sessions.

I would also suggest you post pictures. Pictures speak louder than a 1000 words. The pictures will show nairalander what we are dealing with.

May God bless you; heal you and be with you.
thank u

Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2015
jaybee3:
@4llake
Are you an inpatient or outpatient?
I'm only asking as i would love to come see you this coming week
CC: kingolaola
out patient from Monday to Friday I'm there, b expecting u
Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
My people in naira land I appreciated u,this is the latest about me, presently I'm experiencing :-) nausea, vommit,weakness, hair loss,teethache, mouthsore,can't eat e.t.c. A cancer survivor came to d hall to councel us,fortunately for me we have d same type of cancer,I ask her so many questions, she confessed that she added immunotherapy together with her treatment, she show me those products that will rebuild my cells and immune (products name) immunocal#18k/immunotec. #35000k.I bought one imunocal and two immunotec beacous of d dosage (d receipts are available). D doctor invited me in magodo, I can't go bcs of my health, my sister went for me with my results of CT Scan and biopsy, he said my case is still very under control, he said he will cure it finally n run a test to give me certificate of freeness from cancer survivor, he billed us 1.8m, I fainted after hearing d price given, thank God my husband was around during d incident. I believed doctor cure but only God heals. Please don't relent ur efforts on me God will perfect every good things that belongs to you. Thank u nairaland, remain blessed, I will b waiting for your love, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is one of my phone number 08067400964 I have gone through 4 chemotherapy out of 6and 15radio out of 30,now the treatment is killing me the after effects of the treatment, can I show the house my present pictures?

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good afternoon i'm Folake, a teacher from ekiti that has cancer, kingolaola is my immediate senior brother, I thank the house for the love and care you have shown to me,it's highly appreciated d Lord will continue to bless all of you . Some of you have come to check on me in eko hospital 3people now I.e Ijeoma and others I thank all of you.The money you have sent has go a long way, kingolaola delivered every thing, the treatment is in progress in eko hospital I'm in the half face of the treatment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.