Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan (738 Views)

Studying Psychology In Nigeria: What Are The Pros And Cons? / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan by Iamsotired: 2:02pm On May 22, 2019
Hi everyone, i dropped out of the polythecnic ibadan 2 times(accounting and insurance) because i got bored of it,i paid my school fees myself and my grades are good too before i dropped out... The thing was when the lecturer talks they sound too dumb to me(not all of them tho),i can explain things they are teaching that i'm hearing for the first time in a better way,i will dumb complex things down and you will understand immediately ,after long arguments with people they ask immediately what i'm studying in school ,when i ask them to guess 90% of the time they guess psychology (not only because i'm an agnostic),after my secondary school i got addicted to youtube,quora etc and nairaland ,on youtube i watch mostly debates,i didn't waste my school fees because i use the school wifi like my life depends on it(over 9 terabytes so all the wasted money isn't enough to buy that much data)i'm friends with aso guards that guard the ict so i sit with them most of the time at the closest range to the hotspot, i just go and download dialoges that last hours and i've completed over 200 complete documentaries on different things,sports ,entertainment and i cant even say ,i'm serious ,depression kicked in ,i start isolating myself and i dont even have a reason,last year i was just thinking of applying for jamb just to see if i can score at least 180 ,i applied and scored 214 ,i wasnt serious to be honest and i know i've got the brain,it's been 4or 5 years that I open jamb past question ,i had exam the next day i was busy watching vampire bat documentary and best of rounda rousey mma fighter,i didnt print my exam slip and my exam was 7am i got it fixed the morning and I was 35mins late and the woman shows no mercy (i have big beard and she called me osama ,i change am for her lol),,,,so due to all that i didnt finish my exam and i scored 214 , yesterday i was watching jordan peterson and i start checking if i can study psychology but i'm confused if i can with my o'level and subject combination in jamb ....pls i need help on your opinion if I can study psychology at the University of ibadan

o'level is maths =c6 english = c6 government =c6 agric =c6 commerce=c5 financial accounting =c4 and my jamb subject combinations are engish maths commerce and accounting =214
Re: Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan by ORIJIN201(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2019
Terrible punctuations. I can't understand a thing. Correct your grammar, and I'll come back later and read.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan by Ademidd: 6:21pm On May 22, 2019
Ask your questions on UI threads or check the school website to see if your subject combination is right to study psychology.
Re: Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan by jyz200(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2019
U can
Re: Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:35am On May 23, 2019
Iamsotired:
Hi everyone, i dropped out of the polythecnic ibadan 2 times(accounting and insurance) because i got bored of it,i paid my school fees myself and my grades are good too before i dropped out... The thing was when the lecturer talks they sound too dumb to me(not all of them tho),i can explain things they are teaching that i'm hearing for the first time in a better way,i will dumb complex things down and you will understand immediately ,after long arguments with people they ask immediately what i'm studying in school ,when i ask them to guess 90% of the time they guess psychology (not only because i'm an agnostic),after my secondary school i got addicted to youtube,quora etc and nairaland ,on youtube i watch mostly debates,i didn't waste my school fees because i use the school wifi like my life depends on it(over 9 terabytes so all the wasted money isn't enough to buy that much data)i'm friends with aso guards that guard the ict so i sit with them most of the time at the closest range to the hotspot, i just go and download dialoges that last hours and i've completed over 200 complete documentaries on different things,sports ,entertainment and i cant even say ,i'm serious ,depression kicked in ,i start isolating myself and i dont even have a reason,last year i was just thinking of applying for jamb just to see if i can score at least 180 ,i applied and scored 214 ,i wasnt serious to be honest and i know i've got the brain,it's been 4or 5 years that I open jamb past question ,i had exam the next day i was busy watching vampire bat documentary and best of rounda rousey mma fighter,i didnt print my exam slip and my exam was 7am i got it fixed the morning and I was 35mins late and the woman shows no mercy (i have big beard and she called me osama ,i change am for her lol),,,,so due to all that i didnt finish my exam and i scored 214 , yesterday i was watching jordan peterson and i start checking if i can study psychology but i'm confused if i can with my o'level and subject combination in jamb ....pls i need help on your opinion if I can study psychology at the University of ibadan

o'level is maths =c6 english = c6 government =c6 agric =c6 commerce=c5 financial accounting =c4 and my jamb subject combinations are engish maths commerce and accounting =214

Your olevel is not sufficient. Same goes for your jamb combination.
Re: Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan by Kingkun69(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2019
Iamsotired:

pls what are you saying and u want to study psychology when you give me headache?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

76 Universities In Nigeria May Shut Down If … / Snakes, Roaches, Bugs, Rodents Infested The Polytechnic lbadan Hostels. / 2020 Ongoing UK Chevening Scholarship Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.