Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

I'm Going Down! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Going Down! (1765 Views)

What I'm Going Through After Coming Back From An Interview / If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah / I'm Going Out Of My Mind!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Good Afternoon good people of Nairaland, my name is Ezekiel Oloye Opeyemi, I work as a freelancer with telecom companies (Glo, MTN and Airtel alike) we were stopped abruptly from working in December 7/2020 and since then things have not being easy for, I also have a wife who's heavily pregnant.

I'm here with a heavy heart to solicit for help from whoever is willing to help me before I sink into irredeemable condition.

I've taken some loans from my bank FCMB and also from some online lenders and in less than few weeks to come , I will find myself in a very difficult situation if I couldn't pay those monies back, as at this moment I have ₦ -20 in my account with an outstanding loan of ₦50k.

I'm free to any available work where I can work for like two weeks with a half salary so I can clear the online lenders before they'll turn my life into a miserable nightmare.

I made some enquiries and I was told we can't resume SIM registration until May this year and I don't see myself surviving till then except by being helped or by a miracle.

My girlfriend is 30 weeks and 12 days pregnant according to the last scan she went for fees days ago, she's still an undergraduate, and her family is mounting slot of pressure on me because till today I'm yet to buy ordinary pin out of her baby things.

I've been on nairaland for sometime now and I'm will to post my picture and the picture of my expectant wife with her consent.

Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
The first picture is the the screenshot of the loan I requested for today which was declined because I have other outstanding loans in my credit history

The second picture is a reminder alert that was sent to me from FCMB to pay the loan I took in December which is due since 2 days ago
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
These pictures are the screenshots of the loans I took which I'm yet to pay up and I'm entering default in few days time

Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
May God bless in abundance whoever is willing to part with anything to help me either in financially or by a Job Amen
Re: I'm Going Down! by Amazing6621(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
May God bless in abundance whoever is willing to part with anything to help me either in financially or by a Job Amen

I really hope you get help but let me encourage you. Please don't over think yourself because you are owing anybody o. We all understand the situation of the country and the truth is, the only sin we committed is to be a Nigerian. If those online lenders call you, insult you, they will even threaten you, don't be scared. Tell them you will pay their money. I am owing too but I can't kill myself my bro.
Just be strong as you will look around for better things doing. We no go die for naija. If you are around alagbado, dm , I have some few baby things to give your wife. I wish her save delivery

6 Likes

Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Amazing6621:

I really hope you get help but let me encourage you. Please don't over think yourself because you are owing anybody o. We all understand the situation of the country and the truth is, the only sin we committed is to be a Nigerian. If those online lenders call you, insult you, they will even threaten you, don't be scared. Tell them you will pay their money. I am owing too but I can't kill myself my bro.
Just be strong as you will look around for better things doing. We no go die for naija. If you are around alagbado, dm , I have some few baby things to give your wife. I wish her save delivery
I really appreciate your kind gesture, a month ago I didn't imagine myself to be in this situation, and talking of savings, I have no savings anywhere but I have a shop and some stocks which the NCC just rendered useless by stopping us from selling, I just I'll be able to gather something and selling other things in my shop, but those loans are just too little to start something tangible, I always pity my girl cos she's so loyal of not for the pressure her family mounts on me because of the baby things, and I'm even out of foodstuffs at home and I don't mind taking another loan which are being declined, I'm sinking more into debt and I'm not really prepared for things to come, I'll become very miserable in these coming weeks if I remain like this. The baby list that was given to her from her hospital is below.

Re: I'm Going Down! by youngsahito(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
Good Afternoon good people of Nairaland, my name is Ezekiel Oloye Opeyemi, I work as a freelancer with telecom companies (Glo, MTN and Airtel alike) we were stopped abruptly from working in December 7/2020 and since then things have not being easy for, I also have a wife who's heavily pregnant.

I'm here with a heavy heart to solicit for help from whoever is willing to help me before I sink into irredeemable condition.Do you stay in Lagos? If yes, you can send a WhatsApp message to this number 07069966221 that you saw their BA job which you are interested in.

I've taken some loans from my bank FCMB and also from some online lenders and in less than few weeks to come , I will find myself in a very difficult situation if I couldn't pay those monies back, as at this moment I have ₦ -20 in my account with an outstanding loan of ₦50k.

I'm free to any available work where I can work for like two weeks with a half salary so I can clear the online lenders before they'll turn my life into a miserable nightmare.

I made some enquiries and I was told we can't resume SIM registration until May this year and I don't see myself surviving till then except by being helped or by a miracle.

My girlfriend is 30 weeks and 12 days pregnant according to the last scan she went for fees days ago, she's still an undergraduate, and her family is mounting slot of pressure on me because till today I'm yet to buy ordinary pin out of her baby things.

I've been on nairaland for sometime now and I'm will to post my picture and the picture of my expectant wife with her consent.
Do you stay in Lagos? If yes, you can message this number via WhatsApp that u saw their post for a Brand Ambassador (BA) which you are into in.
Hope this will work.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Down! by Amazing6621(f): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
I really appreciate your kind gesture, a month ago I didn't imagine myself to be in this situation, and talking of savings, I have no savings anywhere but I have a shop and some stocks which the NCC just rendered useless by stopping us from selling, I just I'll be able to gather something and selling other things in my shop, but those loans are just too little to start something tangible, I always pity my girl cos she's so loyal of not for the pressure her family mounts on me because of the baby things, and I'm even out of foodstuffs at home and I don't mind taking another loan which are being declined, I'm sinking more into debt and I'm not really prepared for things to come, I'll become very miserable in these coming weeks if I remain like this. The baby list that was given to her from her hospital is below.

OK. Where are you? Am in Lagos, Alagbado
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
youngsahito:

Do you stay in Lagos? If yes, you can message this number via WhatsApp that u saw their post for a Brand Ambassador (BA) which you are into in.
Hope this will work.
I didn't see any number sir
Re: I'm Going Down! by Mosfemi: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Start freelancing on https://wecruite.com
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Amazing6621:

OK. Where are you? Am in Lagos, Alagbado
I live in Ondo State , but If there's work out there, I won't hesitate to come for it , for the time being.
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mosfemi:
Start freelancing on https://wecruite.com
I don't have the requirements provided on the site
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Anyone who's is need of a factory worker or logistics motorboy, I'm willing to go for it
My WhatsApp number is 08104995635
Re: I'm Going Down! by Amazing6621(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
I live in Ondo State , but If there's work out there, I won't hesitate to come for it , for the time being.

I was asking so I can give your wife some baby items that I have here ni. I don't know you are not in Lagos
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thanks for your kindness Ma, I'm in Ondo State though I have relations in Lagos but I don't have their contacts.
Re: I'm Going Down! by gulfer: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just December 7th, what about those without work from March 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
gulfer:
Just December 7th, what about those without work from March 2020
Yes, I'm shocked to see myself in this condition and it also depends on the type of work you're into, I'm just looking for who to help me with work or anything so I won't be put to shame when shes due for delivery. I'm depressed, if you have a work pls help me with it.
Re: I'm Going Down! by youngsahito(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
I didn't see any number sir
zero seven zero six nine six nine six two two one.
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
This number isn't on WhatsApp
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
youngsahito:
zero seven zero six nine six nine six two two one.
The number isn't on WhatsApp

Re: I'm Going Down! by youngsahito(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
The number isn't on WhatsApp
zero seven zero six six nine six six two two one.
Re: I'm Going Down! by expressglory: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
I can give you a remote job...which you can do anywhere you are. I currently run an article writing business. 30 articles will give you 10,000naira. Each article is to have 1000 words. You can write as many as you can. I will teach you how to write because the articles must not be directly copied.But its easy...my undergraduate daughter has been doing it for me since ASUU strike and I need more hands. Once you are patiently writing good articles you will be smiling to your bank. Hope this can help

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Down! by Samakus(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
expressglory:
I can give you a remote job...which you can do anywhere you are. I currently run an article writing business. 30 articles will give you 10,000naira. Each article is to have 1000 words. You can write as many as you can. I will teach you how to write because the articles must not be directly copied.But its easy...my undergraduate daughter has been doing it for me since ASUU strike and I need more hands. Once you are patiently writing good articles you will be smiling to your bank. Hope this can help

I'm interested. Can you send me a hi on WhatsApp? See my signature
Re: I'm Going Down! by phyya(f): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
expressglory:
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
expressglory:
Pls how do I connect with you sir.
This is my WhatsApp number 08104995635
Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
I can see alot of people are already clamouring for the work someone wants to help me with, thereby putting me in a competitive situation which is disappointing. If you need a job urgently like I do, pls create your own thread if there's anything called a heart is still within your chest.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going Down! by seanwilliam(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
I can see alot of people are already clamouring for the work someone wants to help me with, thereby putting me in a competitive situation which is disappointing. If you need a job urgently like I do, pls create your own thread if there's anything called a heart is still within your chest.
lol.. chai naija hard o.. I dey fear like dis

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Down! by Ezkid(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol.. chai naija hard o.. I dey fear like dis
it's the last thing I'm expecting,

I wouldn't do that to anyone, and the man thought I'm a write but I'm a Sim Reg Agent, now that they've stopped our work, I'm ready to go for any work I see out there provided it can sustain me during this hard period, I have a wife who's on the verge of delivery.
Re: I'm Going Down! by expressglory: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ezkid:
Pls how do I connect with you sir.
This is my WhatsApp number 08104995635

Here is my whatsapp:

Re: I'm Going Down! by Nelsizzy(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2021
expressglory:

Is this not gross wickedness? 30000 words for 10000 naira. Haba!!!! That's 3 words for #1. I won't accept a job for #1 per word.

Op, it's better you go to site than do this slavery. You will regret it if you accept. I am promising you

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Down! by joyousever(f): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Op, I understand your plight. If you were in Lag, it would have been easier to get a placement even if it's a temporary one, cos all sorts of casual jobs abound here in Lag. Just look around you and do what you can get a hold on.As someone mentioned earlier, check for building sites around you , you'll definitely find a daily job that would be paying you daily. Check water factories too, they're always in need of helping hands. You' could approach rich households over there and
Propose cleaning/ houe keeping services for a fee. I'm sure one of these options would pay off if you make a move.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going Down! by Brunicekid(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nelsizzy:

Is this not gross wickedness? 30000 words for 10000 naira. Haba!!!! That's 3 words for #1. I won't accept a job for #1 per word.

Op, it's better you go to site than do this slavery. You will regret it if you accept. I am promising you
Pure wickedness big time!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need a Job In Osun State / Intercontinental Bank Test In Lag / Career Opportunity In Crusader(nigeria)plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.