Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community (504 Views)

The Renewed Hope Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And Hon Egunjobi Samuel In The 2023 Poll / Amb. Egunjobi Samuel Reported Fulani Bandit Attacked To The Speaker O.D.H.A& DSS / Professor Adesegun Banjo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community by HomeofSolution(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
The SEAM Agenda 2023 Support Group facilitated an humanitarian outreach to the community of Bariga, working with an international Non Governmental Organization from United States.
The Baale of Isale Akoka in his welcoming speech, acknowledged the impact of Hon. Prince Adesegun Mayowa Samuel Egunjobi in bringing the INGO to Bariga and environments for medical outreach and support to the local community.

https://www.facebook.com/Hon-Prince-Samuel-Egunjobi-Adesegun-Mayowa-104965871700307/

Re: Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community by HomeofSolution(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Free medical outreach to the Shomolu Bariga constituency

Re: Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community by cupcup: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Good job, I like your work .. I am writing you from Sweden... I will love to be part of your movement Nd whats Support do you need.
Re: Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community by HomeofSolution(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2022
cupcup:
Good job, I like your work .. I am writing you from Sweden... I will love to be part of your movement Nd whats Support do you need.

Thank you for your support and commendation.
You are welcome to be part of our team and available sponsors/donors.
Support in donations relief and cash items will be appreciated in reaching out to the vulnerable communities

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Explains Why Lagos State Does Not Have Amotekun / What Would American Forces Coming To Solve Nigerian Security Problems Look Like? / PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In The History Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.