Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

9jasoftwaregeek's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jasoftwaregeek's Profile / 9jasoftwaregeek's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Business / Freelance Graphic Designer Available by 9jasoftwaregeek: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
Hello there, I am a Graphic designer with years of experience and expertise with Adobe photoshop, illustrator and coreldraw. I can help and am very diligent and will work on your project till you are satisfied... call or whatsapp:08170188534 or send an email to nonso@creativecram.com

Portfolio : https://creativecram.com/portfolio
Programming / Freelance Graphic Designer Available by 9jasoftwaregeek: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Hello there, I am a Graphic designer with years of experience and expertise with Adobe photoshop, illustrator and coreldraw. I can help and am very diligent and will work on your project till you are satisfied... call or whatsapp:08170188534 or send an email to nonso@creativecram.com

Science/Technology / Freelance Graphic Designer Available by 9jasoftwaregeek: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2018

Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Graphic Designer Here To Help by 9jasoftwaregeek: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2018
Hello, I am a graphic designer with 3+ years of experience. I offer a professional design service. Hire me anytime. Having 3+ years of experience in graphic designing providing full-fledged services in Nigerian companies & privates. I am an expert in doing projects including website design, logo design, branding, brochures, leaflets and everything design.

Unlimited work of Graphic Designing with unlimited revisions. I am an addition to your design team for a day, week or month and will work hard to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the final result.
— Feel free to forward me work such as —

✓ Web Design landing page only
✓Flyer Design One page only
✓ Illustration Design
✓ Corporate Identity
✓ Banners, Icons Design
✓ Infographic one page only
✓ Invitations
✓ Poster Design
✓ Print Design
✓ T-shirt Design
✓ Sticker Design
✓ Facebook and Twitter covers
✓ Facebook and Twitter banners
✓ Removing backgrounds from photos
✓ Ask me and if I don’t know I will find a way

I will be using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Indesign for most of my work. Call or whatsapp 08170188534
Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Graphic Designer Here To Help by 9jasoftwaregeek: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hello, I am a graphic designer with 3+ years of experience. I offer a professional design service. Hire me anytime. Having 3+ years of experience in graphic designing providing full-fledged services in Nigerian companies & privates. I am an expert in doing projects including website design, logo design, branding, brochures, leaflets and everything design.

Unlimited work of Graphic Designing with unlimited revisions. I am an addition to your design team for a day, week or month and will work hard to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the final result.
— Feel free to forward me work such as —

✓ Web Design landing page only
✓Flyer Design One page only
✓ Illustration Design
✓ Corporate Identity
✓ Banners, Icons Design
✓ Infographic one page only
✓ Invitations
✓ Poster Design
✓ Print Design
✓ T-shirt Design
✓ Sticker Design
✓ Facebook and Twitter covers
✓ Facebook and Twitter banners
✓ Removing backgrounds from photos
✓ Ask me and if I don’t know I will find a way

I will be using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Indesign for most of my work. Call or whatsapp 08170188534
Art, Graphics & Video / Buy Logo Design At Give Away Price by 9jasoftwaregeek: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Awesome logo design at give away price call or whatsapp 08170188534 to get started now
Art, Graphics & Video / We Offer A Professional Design Service by 9jasoftwaregeek: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2018
We are Professional Graphic designers and having 3+ years of experience. Hire us anytime. Having 3+ years of experience in graphic designing providing full-fledged services in the Nigerian companies & privates. We are expert in doing projects including website design, logo design and branding, brochures, leaflets and everything design.

Unlimited work of Graphic Designing with unlimited revisions. We are an addition to your design team for a day, week or month and will work hard to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the final result.
— Feel free to forward us work. Call 09021511426.
Programming / Website Design At An Affordable Price Guarantee 24hrs Delivery by 9jasoftwaregeek: 10:43am On May 22, 2018
Here's what's included in this package:

✓ Logo design
✓ Responsive design upon request (Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone compatible)
✓ Free web hosting for the first year (if required)
✓ Full on page search engine optimisation
✓ Socially integrated (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc)
✓ Up to 12 pages (but you can freely add unlimited pages yourself!)
✓ Help and support to show you how to edit and update your website

The Process:

✓ You send over the initial information I need
✓ I will get to work on creating an initial design for you to look over
✓ You can request any changes to the design so that we get it looking perfect before I start building it
✓ Once you give me the go ahead on the design I will build the website and add all your inner pages/sections
✓ You can then review the website
✓ That's it, all done!

Get started now on www.creativecram.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Responsive Website For Your Business by 9jasoftwaregeek: 9:09am On May 22, 2018
Here's what's included in this package:

✓ Logo design
✓ Responsive design upon request (Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone compatible)
✓ Free web hosting for the first year (if required)
✓ Full on page search engine optimisation
✓ Socially integrated (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc)
✓ Up to 12 pages (but you can freely add unlimited pages yourself!)
✓ Help and support to show you how to edit and update your website

The Process:

✓ You send over the initial information I need
✓ I will get to work on creating an initial design for you to look over
✓ You can request any changes to the design so that we get it looking perfect before I start building it
✓ Once you give me the go ahead on the design I will build the website and add all your inner pages/sections
✓ You can then review the website
✓ That's it, all done!

Get started now on www.creativecram.com
Investment / Increase Business Sales In Naija - Through Our Pay Per Click Service by 9jasoftwaregeek: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Advertise your business on Google AdWords at affordable price call now 08170188524
Business / Increase Business Sales In Naija - Through Our Pay Per Click Service by 9jasoftwaregeek: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Advertise your business on Google AdWords at affordable price call now 08170188524
Art, Graphics & Video / Best Custom Logo Design And Online Logo Maker by 9jasoftwaregeek: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Finding the right Logo Creator Online can be a bit difficult, but not to worry at creativecram.com we have a team of professional Online Logo Makers with many year of expertise and experience in Custom Logo design. With a series of processes used by our Online Logo Maker, in the Custom Logo design you can be sure you have the right Logo Creator Online. The series of processes are as follows:

Type of Logo
This is the very first step in the Custom Logo design process, all client will be given a questionnare by our Online Logo Maker to choose the type of Custom Logo design of their choice. If not sure of the type of Custom Logo design by the client, we are always happy to help-out.

Mood Board
This is essentially a professional guide for our Online Logo Maker for industry approved and certified Custom Logo designs accepted in the business industry of the client. This is more of a guide for the Online Logo Maker.

Mind Mapping
This is one of the many reasons why we should be your preferred Logo Creator Online due to the fact that we do a thorough research of the business Custom Logo name, giving your Custom Logo an edge above your competitors.

Sketch
Creating a unique Custom Logo icon most of the time requires a sketch by our Online Logo Maker for the brand Custom Logo to stand out in the business industry. This step is really important for originality and separates the brand in the industry as a pace setter.

Typography
This step involves the use of fonts as an expression of the brand, depending on the type of Custom Logo preference of the client. At this point our Online Logo Maker puts the brand name & tagline in a manner that it speaks the brand ideals in a single glance.

Note: If a client prefers a premium font, clients are to purchase it for our Logo Creator Online.

Colour
This process help to bring in life to the Custom Logo, clients are to choose preferred colours in the Custom Logo design questionnaire or can leave the colour preference to our Online Logo Maker.

Why not Call Now to get a quote.
Call us on 07053547667 or email us at contact@creativecram.com
Visit our website
https://creativecram.com/custom-logo/

Webmasters / Best SEO In Nigeria, Webmasters And Backlinks Professionals by 9jasoftwaregeek: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Why should you care about SEO in Nigeria? How does Backlinks fit into SEO? SEO simply means how your website appears in google and bing while, backlinks are links on other websites directing the search engines to your website. Here at creativecramcom we are seasoned Webmasters who are charged with making your website rank well in the search engines.

So why should you care? Because using SEO in Nigeria, your business will reach more customers thereby increasing revenue for your business, and the backlinks creativecram Webmasters direct to your website aids your business rank well in the search engines. We are affordable and guarantee instant result in SEO in Nigeria. Try out our SEO in Nigeria plan and start making more money.
Call us on 07053547667 or email us at contact@creativecram.com
Visit our website
https://creativecram.com/seo-in-nigeria/

Art, Graphics & Video / Get Affordable Logo Design: Start Calling by 9jasoftwaregeek: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2018
With well structured logo design processes( which includes mind mapping, brand logo type identification, typography and coloring) you can be assured of unique and creative logos for you brand.
Call Now: 07053547667
Jobs/Vacancies / Graphic Design, Web Design, Social Media Management by 9jasoftwaregeek: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Hello, my name is Nonso I run a digital solution agency (Design Outlook) that helps build brands i.e graphic design, web design and social media management. We are at your service 24/7 call 08170188534.
Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Design, Web Design, Social Media Management by 9jasoftwaregeek: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Hello, my name is Nonso I run a digital solution agency (Design Outlook) that helps build brands i.e graphic design, web design and social media management. We are at your service 24/7 call 08170188534.
Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Solution Expert by 9jasoftwaregeek: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello, I run a digital solution agency that helps build brands i.e graphic design, web design and social media management. Give us a call to help you grow your business 08170188534.
Jobs/Vacancies / Let Me Create Classy Designs, You Will Appreciate by 9jasoftwaregeek: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello, I am a creative designer who appreciates simple and classy designs, I am diligent and will help create awesome designs.
Call: 09052956568
Email: chukunonsoonwodi@gmail.com

Art, Graphics & Video / Let Me Create Classy Designs, You Will Appreciate by 9jasoftwaregeek: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello, I am a creative designer who appreciates simple and classy designs, I am diligent and will help create awesome designs.
Call: 09052956568
Email: chukunonsoonwodi@gmail.com

Webmasters / I Will Design A Dynamic And Responsive Website @affordable Price by 9jasoftwaregeek: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Hello there, I am a Graphic & web designer with experience and expertise with Adobe Dreamweaver, photoshop and illustrator. I am diligent and will help you create dynamic and responsive websites. call:08170188534
Web Market / I Will Design A Dynamic And Responsive Website @affordable Price by 9jasoftwaregeek: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Hello there, I am a Graphic & web designer with experience and expertise with Adobe Dreamweaver, photoshop and illustrator. I am diligent and will help you create dynamic and responsive websites. call:08170188534
Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Design A Logo, Flyer, Business Card And More @affordable Price by 9jasoftwaregeek: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Need a logo, flyer, banner or any other design call: 09052956568

Art, Graphics & Video / I Will Design a Logo, Flyer, Business Card And More @affordable Price by 9jasoftwaregeek: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Need a logo, flyer, banner or any other design call: 09052956568

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.