Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

9jasub's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jasub's Profile / 9jasub's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Nigeria Guy Who Propose Marriage To Tonto Dikeh. Read Full Story. by 9jasub: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2017

1 Share

Nairaland / General / I Have Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived by 9jasub: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Share

Music Business / Reekado Bank Drop New Song This Week Click & Download by 9jasub: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Share

Music Business / Shatta Wale Ft Mr Eazi - Titled "My Baby" @9jasub.com.ng by 9jasub: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Share

Music Business / Fresh Song By: Africa's Fast Rising Music Act,"obidiz" Make His Way To Collabora by 9jasub: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Africa’s fast rising music act, “Obidiz” makes his way back to the music scene after a short break, with this highly spirited tune titled
“Men” featuring Zoro Nigeria “Raper” . The effect of this combination is sure to be a smash hit ready to take over the music airplay.

Click Below to Download it

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/10/fresh-song-by-africas-fast-rising-music.html?m=1
Music Business / Download Free Beat By The Delord Beat: Endeetone by 9jasub: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mega beat present to u a free beat from one off the fast South East producer known as "DE LORD BEAt"

Click Below
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/download-free-by-delord-beat-endeetone.html?m=1
Music Business / Download Song By: Sarkodie One Off The African Rapper. by 9jasub: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2017

Music Business / Between this three rappers who do u thing is they best among them. by 9jasub: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017

Nairaland / General / See A Nigeria Man That Was Given Marriage List What 1million Naira. Click To See by 9jasub: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerian man has shared a two-page bride price, marriage list given to he seeking a bride in Aboh Mbaise local government area of Imo state. The said list indicated cost of N1000 but sates items over N1million in reality.

The undeniably ridiculous list has gone viral for obvious reasons. Many believe the bride price is a show of the woman's worth and any man willing to pay so much must truly love the woman. Although it never really guarantees a happy or lasting marriage, the practice has been going on for in Nigeria.

but the most recent one is this list causing people to question the true value of marriage itself. Take a look at the list below:

The list which carries over a 100 listed items is costed at N1000 by the marriage list committee. However, the stated items cost exceeds that and can possibly be N1million or more with the current inflation rocking the Nigerian economy.
Nigerian man has shared a two-page bride price, marriage list given to he seeking a bride in Aboh Mbaise local government area of Imo state. The said list indicated cost of N1000 but sates items over N1million in reality.

The undeniably ridiculous list has gone viral for obvious reasons. Many believe the bride price is a show of the woman's worth and any man willing to pay so much must truly love the woman. Although it never really guarantees a happy or lasting marriage, the practice has been going on for in Nigeria.

but the most recent one is this list causing people to question the true value of marriage itself. Take a look at the list below:

The list which carries over a 100 listed items is costed at N1000 by the marriage list committee. However, the stated items cost exceeds that and can possibly be N1million or more with the current inflation rocking the Nigerian economy.

Click Below and Read
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/see-nigeria-man-that-was-given-marriage.html?m=1
Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Life Story,-read And Drop Ur Comments by 9jasub: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Mercy Johnson is a famous Nigerian actress, philanthropist and entertainer. She was born in Lagos on August 28, 1984 to Christian parents. Her father, Daniel Johnson, was in the navy. Her mother, Elizabeth Johnson, used to be a trader. Both of them came from Kogi State, Nigeria.

Mercy recalled that her parents fought often. There had been various scandals and rumours going around the house. In some sources, it was mentioned that the two had separated. However, we are not sure about that. What we do know is that Mercy uses the memories from those times to help her cry.

However, despite how dramatic it might sound, her family has always been a loving and caring one. Even though they did not have much, they still tried to give her the best they could offer. That is why Mercy was able to receive decent education.

Due to her father’s military career, the family had to move quite often. Although, it did not mean that they exchanged one mansion for another. The living situation was not always the best. At times, as Mercy Johnson mentioned, things were extremely hard

One of the stories she recalled from childhood was about an unfinished house they had to live in at some point. The roof was dented, so it was wet inside when it rained. The walls lacked plaster, and floors were covered with lizards. Mercy had to take on numerous jobs and help around the house to improve their living conditions.

Although, things got better:

Just as she finished her secondary education, Mercy decided to audition for The Maid. This movie turned out to be her ticket to a brighter future. After that, she starred in numerous Nollywood films, earning herself national recognition.

Her acting career allowed her to support and care for her parents. Up until 2010, she lived with them in their home in Badagry. The hardships have passed, and now all seems well.

CLICK BELOW
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/-mercy-johnson-life-story.html?m=1
Events / Biafra News,about Nnamdi Kanu-read And Drop Ur Comment. by 9jasub: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Chairman of the South-East Senate caucus, Enyinnaya Abaribe has lambasted the Federal Government over its decision to proscribe the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.

Abaribe, who signed Nnamdi Kanu’s bail bond, like the decision of the Federal Government to killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

Speaking in Aba, Abia State, Abaribe said, “The South-East Senate Caucus disagrees with the Nigerian government in saying that IPOB are terrorist.

We feel it is too strong a gambit to use. We feel that you cannot kill a fly with a sledge-hammer. “You cannot proscribe a group of people; you cannot leave glaring evidence of those who actually work against the unity of this country, those who are actually killing people.

Those who are actually taking up arms against this country and then you turn around and say that these people have a potential to do so, therefore you now go ahead to declare them a terrorist organization with the implications for this country that are very glaring.

CLICK BELOW
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/biafra-newsabout-nnamdi-kanu-read-and.html?m=1
Nairaland / General / Biafra News,about Nnamdi Kanu-read And Drop Ur Comment. by 9jasub: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Chairman of the South-East Senate caucus, Enyinnaya Abaribe has lambasted the Federal Government over its decision to proscribe the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.

Abaribe, who signed Nnamdi Kanu’s bail bond, like the decision of the Federal Government to killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

Speaking in Aba, Abia State, Abaribe said, “The South-East Senate Caucus disagrees with the Nigerian government in saying that IPOB are terrorist.

We feel it is too strong a gambit to use. We feel that you cannot kill a fly with a sledge-hammer. “You cannot proscribe a group of people; you cannot leave glaring evidence of those who actually work against the unity of this country, those who are actually killing people.

Those who are actually taking up arms against this country and then you turn around and say that these people have a potential to do so, therefore you now go ahead to declare them a terrorist organization with the implications for this country that are very glaring.

CLICK BELOW
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/biafra-newsabout-nnamdi-kanu-read-and.html?m=1
Nairaland / General / See Former President Of United States Of America Cry by 9jasub: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Former President of United States of America, Barack Obama has admitted that dropping his eldest daughter, Malia off at Harvard University’s campus was such an emotionally charged experience which he felt like “open-heart surgery.”

For those of us who have daughters, it just happens fast,”Barack Obama said during a reception for the Beau Biden Foundation for the Protection of Children Monday in Delaware.

“I dropped off Malia at college, and I was saying to Joe and Jill (Biden) that it was a little bit like open-heart, and I was proud that I did not cry in front of her,

But on the way back, the Secret Service was off, looking straight ahead, pretending they weren’t hearing me as I sniffled and blew my nose. It was rough.”

And it’s a reminder that at the end of our lives, whatever else we’ve accomplished, the thing that we’ll remember are the joys that our children, and our grandchildren bring.”

19-year-old Malia started her first year at Harvard in August after deferring her enrollment for a year. The former first couple were seen on campus as they helped her move in.

While Malia takes on Harvard, the Obama family continues to live in Washington, D.C. while their younger daughter, Sasha, 16, finishes high school.

Click Below and See for Self
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/see-former-president-of-united-states.html?m=1
Celebrities / Celebrities Gist: Ghanaian Actor Known As "Yaw Dabo" Is Getting To His Girlfrien by 9jasub: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2017
[img][/img]
actor, Yaw Dabo is finally getting married to his “sweetheart” actress Vivian Okyere. According to the Ghanaian actro Saying that he luv her so much that the two featured in Kumawood movie"Megye wo girl” in which Yaw Dabo snatched Vivian from his boss.
Click Below
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/celebrities-gist-ghanaian-actor-known.html?m=1[size=8pt][/size]

1 Share

Celebrities / Between Mercy Johnson Vs Juliet ,Click and Vote by 9jasub: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mercy Johnson vs. Juliet Ibrahim: the ultimate battle of beauty

After taking some time to consider the other qualities these women have apart from beauty, it is time to decide which one is more beautiful than the other. We through both of their Instagram pages (@mercyjohnsonokojie & @julietibrahim,

To be honest, it is next to impossible to choose between these two actress. Each one has her own defining features that make her stand out above the rest. Mercy always has flawless makeup and hair. Her waist is something to be jealous of, and her other curves are simply out of this world.
Click Below
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/between-mercy-johnson-vs-juliet-ibrahim.html?m=1

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Duncan Mighty, if u love ur mother drop ur comment after reading... by 9jasub: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2017
[img][/img]
The Port Harcourt first son" Duncan Mighty "has few words for men that value their wives more than their mothers.

He posted a picture on his Instagram page showing two ladies at the back of a bus filled with cassava supposedly coming from the farm.

He believes that after all the mother has gone through for her child, the wife should be secondary to the man. He appreciated his mother for the nine month she carried me for good 9months

In his post, he cursed men that don't 'honour' their mothers. Read below;

"After all this suffer make pikin see food chop and pay school fees ,the idiot will bring in one slay queen and forget his mother's effort,,, u still made it yet u driving car while she still treks to the market........ Woe unto any man who values his gf/wife more than his mother ..... My mother my everything. #duncanmighty
#9jasub.com.ng

Read gist
The Port Harcourt first son" Duncan Mighty "has few words for men that value their wives more than their mothers.

He posted a picture on his Instagram page showing two ladies at the back of a bus filled with cassava supposedly coming from the farm.

He believes that after all the mother has gone through for her child, the wife should be secondary to the man. He appreciated his mother for the nine month she carried me for good 9months
[img][/img]
In his post, he cursed men that don't 'honour' their mothers. Read below;

"After all this suffer make pikin see food chop and pay school fees ,the idiot will bring in one slay queen and forget his mother's effort,,, u still made it yet u driving car while she still treks to the market........ Woe unto any man who values his gf/wife more than his mother ..... My mother my everything. #duncanmighty
#9jasub.com.ng

1 Share

Nairaland / General / Fresh News: A 16 Years Old Boy Caught With AK 47, You Can See With Ur Eyes. by 9jasub: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2017
[img][/img]
They Imo Police Command yesterday paraded a 16 –year- old teenage boy, Onyedikachi Iyaka, from the Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of the state for suspected gun running and possession of weapons and other police kits.

Parading the suspect, the State Commissioner of Police, Chris Ezike, disclosed that 400 rounds of chained GPMG live ammunition, 1,016 rounds of AK47 live ammunition, one AK 47 empty magazine, one K2 empty magazine and one army camouflage bullet proof vest was recovered from him.

Other exhibits recovered from him according to the CP were, one police bullet proof vest, one blue police raincoat, one green beret cap and one empty ammunition.

He said that recovered weapons could shoot an helicopter.

When interviewed, the 16 –year- old suspect acknowledged that he was into the business of selling ammunition untill the police caught him

The boy said “ I am not the owner of the business, it belongs to my brother, Jeff Iyaka. I sell each one 70000".
Click below
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/fresh-news-16-years-boy-caught-with-ak.html?m=1

1 Share

Nairaland / General / See A Man Who Kill A Big Python In Lagos by 9jasub: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
[img][/img]
A man who killed a python that attacked him in his residence at the Illogbo area of Lagos. The python came into Ugochukwu Chigbue’s home at about 1.30 am and they battled over 10 minutes before the man killed the big snake with his cutlass.

Chigbue, told Daily Sun: “I killed it by the intervention of God. It was around 1.00am that I started hearing my two puppies barking. I became inquisitive and decided to know what was wrong with them. There was no electricity, so I used my phone’s torchlight to see why they were troubled, as it seemed. I was with my cutlass.

He explained: “As I was pointing the light around, I saw a very big python but before I could retreat, the python attacked me and I started fighting it with my cutlass. God gave me victory over the devil, as I killed the big Snake. I thank God for giving me victory. The snake wanted to swallow the dogs but as I disturbed it, it became aggressive and wanted to kill me. I thank God that I went with a machete. If I had gone there unarmed, it would have been a different story. The snake was so hungry that it became too aggressive but God gave me the strength to kill the snake.

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/news-see-man-who-kill-python-in-his.html?m=1

Music Business / 9jasub.com.ng Is Giving Free Music Promotion,only For 10 Artists by 9jasub: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
[img][/img]
Get ur music uploaded at 9jasub.com.ng today and get free online promotion in ur song.

Bet it will cost u only #500 Naira Airtime, only for does who need this promotion.

You can call this number.
09078791871. Or
Add us in Facebook

Smart prince.

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/promotion-promotion-from-9jasubcomng.html?m=1

Sports / Spots News: Pogba To Take 10 Days Leave, Read Full Story by 9jasub: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
According to his club, Pogba has been told to take a 10-day holiday during the upcoming international break.
[img][/img]
The France international will then return and step up his recovery from injury, although it is likely to be too soon for the midfielder to be fit for United’s to their next march at Liverpool on October 14

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/spots-news-pogba-to-take-10-day-leave.html?m=1

Music Business / Download Free Beat, And Do Justice With It-@9jasub.com.ng) Click Below by 9jasub: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Share

Music Business / New Music : By Bulk Wild The Fish Man,from PH City To World.(@9jasub.com.ng) by 9jasub: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
[img][/img]
Here comes again the fish man "Bulk Wild with a new anticipated dodo.

After his last track titled" show me how to fish" who drop a new song titled "Malody".
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/download-malory-by-bulk-wild-audiomp.html?m=1

Nairaland / General / Fresh News: See A Picture Of A Man Who Dress Like Women To Take Money From Rich by 9jasub: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
[img][/img]
Some Men Dress Like Women in Abuja residents today expressed surprise by the rise in the number and societal acceptance of cross-dressed men across the country.

Cross-dressers are people who wear clothing typical of the opposite sex; in this case however, popular among men who dress as women.

NAN reports that police officials made various arrests of young men who have allegedly defrauded wealthy men in Lagos, Zamfara, Rivers and Abuja by presenting themselves as women.

Some of the residents who spoke to NAN said that it was astonishing how young Nigerians Men seem to be accepting the idea of cross-dressing.

Joy Nduka, a makeup artist, said that she was surprised by the fact that more Nigerians were aaccepting the idea of cross-dressing.

“I first heard of this concept in Nigeria last year when it was in the news that some men dressed like women to dupe rich men they met at bars and hotels.

“I found it a bit funny at first time that some men could be easily deceived in that manner by their fellow men.

“However, I later realised that we all focused on the men who were robbed and not on the men who were comfortable dressing like women to commit the crimes.

“It shows the trend is gradually being accepted among Nigerians,’’ she said.

Victor Itamunoala, a marketer, said “We have always had popular TV personality, Denrele Edun, who remain a controversial figure because of his cross-dressing fashion.

“His fashion concept has always had a hint of feminism in it be it with makeup, hairstyles, high shoes and more.

“Nigerians were against his fashion but these days, many people seem to support him and he has inspired more men to dress that way.

“We have gradually seen a number of Nigerian social media personalities become popular for being cross-dressers and the most popular one today is the man that calls himself the `Snapchat queen’, Bobrisky.

“Bobrisky, originally known as Okuneye Idris, has gradually become a celebrity by acting and dressing as a woman.

“We all watched him transform from a dark skinned man to a light skinned woman who now travels the world and gets paid in pounds and dollars by Nigerian fans who take pictures with him.

“This is insane and appalling, especially as all these famous cross-dressers claim to have connections among politicians.

“The next thing we will see is same sex marriage being legalised in Nigeria, this is how such things start’’ he said.

Another resident, Ndidi John said that the trend was catching on among youths because of the influence of foreign movies.

“You cannot eliminate the role of social media, foreign films and now Nigerian celebrities that engaged in cross dressing on the youths.

“But I personally believe that most of them will grow out of it as the advance in age and become less rebellious,” she said.ives, most of you will miss out.”is being politicized.

Today, most of them that never worked with the Buhari-led government are using this as an opportunity to fight the Federal Government. Call those people to order. It’s not far-fetched who these people are. Some of them are busy visiting Kanu’s house and encouraging him. Those people should make a rethink, because they are not doing this nation any good.”

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/read-
Click Here fresh-news-men-dressing-like.html?m=1

Sports / Fresh News: Chelsea Midfielder Bakayoko Is Involved In Car Accident. (@9jasub.co by 9jasub: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
[img][/img]
Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko is in involved in a car crash on his way home from training today according.

The Franch international Bakayoko who moved to Stamford Bridge from Ligue 1 holders Monaco in the summer, he was driving along

Blundel

Lane near their Cobham training ground at around 3.30pm when the accident happened.

London Police was called to the scenario this afternoon, but it is unclear how bad the accident was and if he sustained major injuries.

He was traveling towards Oxshott, Surrey when the incident happened. It is understood nobody else was involved.

Premier League Champions Chelsea paid £40million to Monaco for the 23-year-old and earning £110,000 per-week in a five-years contract.

Bakayoko has made six appearances for the Blues since joining them where he has scored his first goal for the club in 6-0 win over Qarabag in the Champions League.

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/fresh-
Click Here to Read.
news-chelsea-midfielder-is.html?m=1

Music/Radio / New Song By Wiz Baby, Who Collaborate With Future In His New Released Titled,"ev by 9jasub: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2017
[img][/img]
Wizkid – Everytime f. Future [New Song]. Finally BabaNla releases the much anticipated single by collaborating with future.
all you need is to click below to download it and feel the Hit by playing botton.

Click Below

http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/sweet-music-wizkid-ft-future-new.html?m=1

Music Business / Fresh Music: Gospelondebeatz Ft Tekno X Patoranking by 9jasub: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
[img][/img]
After much expectation,
GospelOnDeBeatz at last drop a hot anticipated track titled Sauce by link up with the two african best singer,
Tekno and Patoranking ,
Sauce is devoted straight up for the dancehall.

Download Music Here

https://cloudup.com/files/ip41XqT775F/download

1 Share

Music Business / Fresh Music: Gospelondebeatz Ft Tekno X Patoranking by 9jasub: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
[img][/img]
After much expectation,
GospelOnDeBeatz at last drop a hot anticipated track titled Sauce by link up with the two african best singer,
Tekno and Patoranking ,
Sauce is devoted straight up for the dancehall.

Download Music Here
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/new-music-gospelondebeatz-ft-tekno-x.html?m=1
Music Business / New Music by 9jasub: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
[img][/img]
Emmanuel nelson general ly known by his stage name "Enelson"
From the group mex- B music Entertainment. the young artist who is from akwa ibom

Download here:
http://www.9jasub.com.ng/2017/09/fresh-musicnelson-titled-kokomiko.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.