Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

007inc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007inc's Profile / 007inc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 8:28am On Jun 26
Marvis20:

I submitted my application in may 24th

Alright! It will end in praise !

1 Like

Travel / Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by 007inc: 7:52am On Jun 26
shem4soul:
Good morning house...
Pls, how much should one budget for proof of fund in Portugal for study?

10-13m

1 Like

Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 6:47am On Jun 26
Marvis20:

I haven’t gotten a response yet from them but hopefully my visa will be approved
When was your appointment? In June?
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 11:10pm On Jun 25
Marvis20:

I think so too , but don’t give up , just stay online , keep trying it , you might be lucky , that how I was able to book in April

Did you get the job search visa?
Travel / Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by 007inc: 9:58pm On Jun 25
Gmekx:
Good evening everyone,

How do I go about looking for accomodation before getting to Portugal?

I already have admission and visa

If you goin to Lisbon! Drop ur email. There is an Accomodation available
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 1:26pm On Jun 13
dyydxx:

The appointment for opportunity card is live now. It's the same over 1 year waiting period. 'You will receive an email the exact date of your appointment four weeks prior to your appointment' blah blah blah

So my initial hunch was right. I have booked though, but I need someone that can offer useful info on how to go about anywhere else that surrounds Nigeria, either togo, cotonou, cameron anywhere that we can get appointment in 2 or 3 months

Good that you have booked. But from my research, I think Ghana has most active and surest link to appointment for ChannceKarte category. Benin & Togo have nothing yet on it a so of this morning
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 7:23am On Jun 13
GodfreyOsondu:
I am in Nigeria but I have lots of contact on that permit even in Gambia for those going to Senegal for interview

Chkwuebukaosonduc@gmail.com

Check your e Mai o!
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 6:53pm On Jun 12
GodfreyOsondu:
I run the permit for people but the Liberian own. It can be backdated but its costlier that way. They have no German Embassy so they go to Ghana too for appointments.

What’s your email?
Are u in Monrovia?

Let’s connect
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 2:44pm On Jun 08
dyydxx:

I just checked the accra site now it says I must have been a permanent resident for 6 months to be eligible to apply from there. 2 questions

1. Is the residency card the same as permanent residence?

2. How exactly do I get the residency card? How long will it take?

1. Yes
2. You need to reachout to NiGerians in Ghana for this info. Might take 1 month atleast.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 8:08pm On Jun 07
dyydxx:

wait explain this too me... if i intend to apply from say Ghana now, i will need a resident card and i would have to have resided in ghana/togo for 6 months right

Yes.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 8:07pm On Jun 07
dyydxx:

yes i got more than 6 points. i have also started doing my recognition of degree, with the recognition i dont even need any other requirement again apart from the financial requirements. i am still angry, how on earth would i be required to wait at least 1 year for a work permit? like what the hell

Welcome to Nigeria
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 7:35pm On Jun 07
alexifidon:

So they rate Togo and Ghana more than Nigeria!!!
It's well o...
I pray say the route nor go cast

1. It has to do with points ( 6 points)
2. You need almost 12k block account or SL.

This are the bottlenecks. But it’s easier to get Date in Ghana
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 7:32pm On Jun 07
Cherey:
Please, How can I reach you.
Drop ur email. I will write u
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 7:27pm On Jun 07
alexifidon:

This German people 😆
One year!!!
No way..
They for just say excluding Nigeria..

Just apply from outside Naija simple
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 7:26pm On Jun 07
dyydxx:

what application route can be used to book an appointment for chancekarte? cos i'm not understanding what im seeing here at there website. for work pemit im seeing a waiting time of 1 year. No way in hell i will wait for 1 year just to get an appointment. Can i travel to another country to use the german embassy there?

Yes u can and apply after ur resident card clocks 6 months ( Togo and Ghana) have quick appointments for ChanceKarte.

Did u check your points?
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 4:42pm On May 31
Eb1234:

Please can I dm you. My cousin just got denied and she wants to appeal
When did she apply?
What was the reason for denial?
How tight was her SOP?
What was her SOA balance?
List other supporting documents she sent?
What was the correlation with her current job to the field she field in her IEFP form?
Does she have any travel history?
How long did the visa process last before the denial?

Answer this questions carefully and you will find answers on how to tackle your appeal.
NB: Appeal has a 85% possibility of success.
Politics / Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by 007inc: 3:07pm On May 29
Watianoengineer:
Did Peter Obi not demolish northerners business when he was governor? The Lagos government just followed the footsteps of Obi. The northerners are right to complain but they should channel their anger towards Obi who started with the trend

Lies. Even if ur penis Isn’t functioning, you will blame OBi😂

1 Like

Politics / Re: ECOMOG Operations In Sierra Leone (Historical Images) by 007inc: 9:59am On May 28
BreconHills:

You don't know know what you are talking about.

Did America destroy the terrorists in Iraq? Has Israel destroyed Hamas? Did Russia not leave Afghanistan in disgrace?

Fighting hit and run terrorists is a far different cry to fighting people who want to hold territory.

The Nigerian armed forces is far more lethal today. You can't even compare the two eras.

Abeg Shûût up. Wic lethal? The buffoons mounting roadblocks to collect 100 Naira from motorist ? U funny gan.
Military men between 1960-2000 would have topple governments we had between 2015 till date.

We got no military. All we have are soldiers tryin to survive

5 Likes

Politics / Re: ECOMOG Operations In Sierra Leone (Historical Images) by 007inc: 9:19am On May 28
Quintessence44:

Stop talking rubbish.

The Nigerian military is even MORE powerful today, with better training, and more and better weapons.

They can never be as effective fighting an internal terrorist group in Nigeria for the simple reason that their ‘success’ in that depends on the amount of damage they can cause within the country, making it a terrible dilemma, which prevents them from exercising their full strength and armoury on the terrorists/bandits etc.

Send them out to fight a foreign war where there are no such restraints, and you will see they’re a fearsome fighting force.

Sharaap. Last set of brave military ended in 2000

7 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 4:33pm On May 23
Wittyglam:
Good morning everyone.
How many days does authentication take at foreign affairs? What is the procedure?

Does dependent need to go with the main applicant for appointment.
1. It takes less than 40mins
2. What do u mean by main dependent? Which category are you applying for?
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 3:46pm On May 22
dubby33:
It was even opened yesterday night. I saw abija slot

OK!
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 12:42pm On May 22
Wittyglam:
they didn't put any information about it on their website.

Don’t do expect information like they did last month. Always camp on the appointment booking page every day until 31st March
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 12:29pm On May 22
Wittyglam:
Are you sure because I have been checking and no slot has opened.

It opened but only for Short Stay category.. And it was only VFS Lagos
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 10:37am On May 22
Silvawazza:

I did.
1. Appointment letter
2. Bank statement
3. Bank Reference letter
4. Insurance certificate
5. Authenticated police character
6. School certificates (Photocopy)
Data analyst certificate and IT support certificate.
7. CV
8. Letter of intent
9. Portuguese criminal letter
10. Visa application form
11. SEF Declaration of Intent response
12. Accommodation reservation
13. Flight reservation
14. Int Passport
15. Int Passport Data page(2 coloured photocopy)
16. Passport photograph white background (2 copies)

When did you apply ?
When did you get back your passport?
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 10:35am On May 22
Silvawazza:

I did.
1. Appointment letter
2. Bank statement
3. Bank Reference letter
4. Insurance certificate
5. Authenticated police character
6. School certificates (Photocopy)
Data analyst certificate and IT support certificate.
7. CV
8. Letter of intent
9. Portuguese criminal letter
10. Visa application form
11. SEF Declaration of Intent response
12. Accommodation reservation
13. Flight reservation
14. Int Passport
15. Int Passport Data page(2 coloured photocopy)
16. Passport photograph white background (2 copies)

This documents are by ok!
1. How cogent was your Letter of Intent?
2. What is the relationship between your degree & your current job description
3. What is your level of experience?
4. Did your insurance, Flight reservations and accommodation date correspond?
5. Did the years of experience on to ur CV correspond with what you chose on the IEFP forms?

Most times the culprit is ALWAYS the “Letter of Intent”.
You can appeal if you can present a strong Letter of Intent plus more supporting documents ( Employment letter etc) .
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 1:24pm On May 06
ifeomavivine:

Please, how can I get contact from those counties, thanks

I don’t understand ur questioning. Be elaborate
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 007inc: 8:31am On May 06
[quote author=DrCjfancy post=129799604]

Check your email
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 10:09pm On May 04
MadeMan01:
sent

God bless u bro
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 5:03pm On May 04
MadeMan01:

No idea. My certificate was not legalized by embassy. just the PCC
As to how long Ministry of Education (MoE) will take to authenticate your certificate, it depends on how long your school registrar takes to confirm to MoE by email

Bro pls can I see a sample of ur Letter of Intent
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 1:07am On May 03
MadeMan01:

No email seen
Pls send sample of Letter of intent to

princewill_agoha@yahoo.com
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 11:45am On May 02
mobimuc9ja:

Can a sponsor provide account ?

No!
Travel / Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by 007inc: 10:47am On Apr 30
freedomtours:

There's is a lot of things that happens behind as regards to VFS Visa appointment, Embassy Verification/legalizationthat appointment, that applicants don't know about...

Is just for you to follow who knows roads

How do u intend to get VFs visa appointment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.