Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

0301today's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0301today's Profile / 0301today's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 10:00pm On Feb 11
Pardon the newbie in me grin

Please who in the house, knows the meaning of this circled tiny 5? I saw it when I logged in, just kinda curious.

It's on SH

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 9:02am On Feb 10
symbuul:

Corrections
Would like to clarify that no.2 may not be the fastest as a payout for a wholesale sale I requested yesterday was pending for about 5hrs or more that I had to cancel it and now waiting till Monday to make another request. They say now it takes 1-3 business days to process a Wise-Grey gbp payout. In their mail, they posited that pay.pal and pay.oneer are the fastest.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 10:04am On Feb 09
symbuul:

1. Grey has been working for me. Not much sha, just wholesale marketplace sales. Not one end-user sale on squadhelp so far.
2. Yes, I think that's the best and fastest.

Thanks for the response. I'm just getting started. 3 names for now....it's not easy to make sales o...you are right and I think I need about 10 to enter the wholesale market.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0301today: 8:04am On Feb 09
Greetings house. Please I need enlightenment from the experienced.

1. Which is most favorable for Nigerians to receive funds from SquadHelp, Payonner/Grey?

2. Under the Wise payout options on Grey, can I input my Grey GBP account and receive payments without issues?

Thanks.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.