Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

043Nobs2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 043Nobs2's Profile / 043Nobs2's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Celebrities / Bbnaija: After Denying Her Feelings, See What Diane And Nelson Were Caught Doing by 043Nobs2: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2019
Diane is simply what she is, a heartbreaker. In less than 2 weeks, Diane has already been paired with 3 guys in the house.

Diane has shared a steamy bedroom session with Tuoyo and her response clearly showed she enjoyed every bit of it. Diane and Sir Dee also shared a very tense moment together and their chemistry was stronger than a covalent bond.

As for Nelson, its been an on and off thing really and after Biggies Diary session with Diane, the young pepper dem housemate clearly stated that she wasn’t into anyone.

Probably with the intent of not looking like a fraud or a player to her fans watching live, Diane was seen in an interesting position with Nelson in bed and Twitter couldn’t keep quiet about it. Click on the link to Watch the video below:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/10/bbnaija-after-denying-her-feelings-see-what-diane-and-nelson-were-caught-doing-in-bed-video/
Celebrities / Falz To Die By Hanging by 043Nobs2: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
I don't know if this news is real or not but I just saw it somewhere and decided to share the link
Make una self read am see fr una self:-
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/08/falz-to-die-by-hanging/
Celebrities / Power Of Love Episode 1 – True Life Story by 043Nobs2: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
It was a stressful friday in school.. I came back very weak
and tired,with hunger pangs gnawing at the wall of my
stomach..
I lazily fell on my bed,trying to gather up some strength
before looking for what to eat.
Then nature took me by surprise..
Kpom! kpom.. I heard a slow and steady knock on my
door,which weakly woke me up from sleep..
I opened my eyes and was stormed.. The whole room was
dark. I searched for my phone,which I found wrapped up in
my bed sheet..
I checked the time,it was 8.49pm at that moment,the same
knock came again..
I sluggishly stood up from my big family sized winco
foam,perfectly placed on one corner of my room..
I headed for the door with the help of light flashing out from
the screen of my phone..
I cluelessly unbolted my door without demanding to know
who was knocking..
There stood Stephanie,hands in her jean bum-short
pocket,smiling at me..
Stephanie was an attractive female,who caught my fancy
right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge
(Hostel).. She was my opposite door neighbour. Unlike
most girls,she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who
helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..
I was able to see her on my first day in the lodge because of
water issue and everybody was forced to come down and
fetch water from the General lodge tap…
Since then, I never set my eyes on her till this. very night…
To be continued in Episode 2:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/07/power-of-love-episode-2/

Literature / Power Of Love Episode 1 – True Life Story by 043Nobs2: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
It was a stressful friday in school.. I came back very weak
and tired,with hunger pangs gnawing at the wall of my
stomach..
I lazily fell on my bed,trying to gather up some strength
before looking for what to eat.
Then nature took me by surprise..
Kpom! kpom.. I heard a slow and steady knock on my
door,which weakly woke me up from sleep..
I opened my eyes and was stormed.. The whole room was
dark. I searched for my phone,which I found wrapped up in
my bed sheet..
I checked the time,it was 8.49pm at that moment,the same
knock came again..
I sluggishly stood up from my big family sized winco
foam,perfectly placed on one corner of my room..
I headed for the door with the help of light flashing out from
the screen of my phone..
I cluelessly unbolted my door without demanding to know
who was knocking..
There stood Stephanie,hands in her jean bum-short
pocket,smiling at me..
Stephanie was an attractive female,who caught my fancy
right from the very first day I packed into the new lodge
(Hostel).. She was my opposite door neighbour. Unlike
most girls,she kept to herself. She also had a roommate who
helped in adding salt to her non socializing life..
I was able to see her on my first day in the lodge because of
water issue and everybody was forced to come down and
fetch water from the General lodge tap…
Since then, I never set my eyes on her till this. very night…
To be continued in Episode 2:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/07/power-of-love-episode-2/

1 Share

Celebrities / Bbnaija: After Sharing Deep Ksss, Isilomo Reveals How Frodd Dissapointed Her [vi by 043Nobs2: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Emotions, crushes and hot gossip have been flying around in the Big Brother house since it started on Sunday. At a time, we felt love might have just come into the mix as Isilomo made it obvious she had feelings for a particular housemate.

Emotions, crushes and hot gossip have been flying around in the Big Brother house since it started on Sunday. At a time, we felt love might have just come into the mix as Isilomo made it obvious she had feelings for a particular housemate.

BBNAIJA: AFTER SHARING DEEP KSSS, ISILOMO REVEALS HOW FRODD DISSAPOINTED HER [VIDEO]
Things have been warming up between the housemates since the Big Brother Naija 2019 show kicked off on Sunday and just as expected, it erupted into a steamy moment between Frodd and Isilomo. Isilomo and Frodd were seen exchanging a deep ksss, and they were too engrossed in the act to even remember the cameras. This got many Nigerians talking and asking questions if it isn’t too early as the housemates have only spent 3 days with each other.

Things have been warming up between the housemates since the Big Brother Naija 2019 show kicked off on Sunday and just as expected, it erupted into a steamy moment between Frodd and Isilomo. Isilomo and Frodd were seen exchanging a deep ksss, and they were too engrossed in the act to even remember the cameras. This got many Nigerians talking and asking questions if it isn’t too early as the housemates have only spent 3 days with each other.

Source:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/06/bbnaija-after-sharing-deep-ksss-isilomo-reveals-how-frodd-dissapointed-her-video/
Celebrities / Bbnaija: Another Fight Takes Place In The House Between Ella And Daine by 043Nobs2: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
BBNaija 2019 has automatically turned to a war zone or probably wrestmania just imagine housemates are now fighting themselves.

The Pepper Dem edition is getting hotter as the housemates awaits the first eviction this Sunday.

The second peppery fight however, is on the subject of cleaning and doing the dishes.

Ella call Diane out for not washing her plates she used after eating.

Recall that the first fight took place was between Tacha and Thelma over food

You need to see how tearing of cloth and bra filled the air even other housemates could not separate them.
Watch Video Below:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/06/bbnaija-another-fight-takes-place-in-the-house-between-ella-and-daine/
Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Housemates Show Off Their Body In Bikini by 043Nobs2: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2019
BBNaija housemates show off their body in bikini some were even caught on camera doing dirty tins e be like say Dem go quick Bleep for this one just see for yourself:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/02/bbnaija-2019-housemates-show-off-their-body-in-bikini/
Celebrities / Bbnaija: Viral Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got Nigerians Talking by 043Nobs2: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerian celebrities and social media fans are in still shock over pictures of BBNaija housemate, Isilomo with makeup and without makeup.

Isilomo, the 27-years-old hails from Edo state looks unrecognizable and totally different without makeup.

This has spackles a lot of controversies and left fans confused, some fans said they thought she wa a man or and an old woman.
VIEW photos:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/02/bbnaija-viral-photos-of-isilomo-without-makeup-got-nigerians-talking/

1 Share

Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Housemates Voted Jeff As Their First Head Of House by 043Nobs2: 3:14am On Jul 02, 2019
The housemates have voted Jeff as their first Head of House. We’re eager to see what he brings to the table:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/02/bbnaija-2019-housemates-voted-jeff-as-their-first-head-of-house/

1 Share

Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019:- Tasha Is Not Showing Us What We Want To See by 043Nobs2: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2019
Tasha Fans are complaining bitterly on twitter about the fact that she is not showing them what they want to see as the case in a her Twitter handle and Instagram.
Check out her replies to her Fans:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/02/bbnaija-2019-tasha-is-not-showing-us-what-we-want-to-see/
Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019 – Video Vixen, Mercy And Gedoni Sparks Off New Romance In The House by 043Nobs2: 2:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Bbnaija 2019 has been on air for over 24 hours now and late last night we saw what might look like our first love birds for this years edition in Mercy and Gedoni.

The gist is that the two have found comfort in each other and they can’t seem to get enough of cuddling each other.

Gedoni, even though looks slow on getting the vibes on his new love interest, appears to be playing along.

Bbnaija 2019 – Video Vixen, Mercy And Gedoni Sparks Off New Romance In The House
This might be one of the most beautiful and interesting romance stories we will be seeing in the Big Brother house.

Recall Last year’s edition it was Nina and Miracle that first kicked off the love birds in house relationship and the rest they say is history you can watch the 2min video:-https:///2NrvNvU
Nairaland / General / The Vice President Of National Association Nigerian Students, Chidi Ilogebe Has by 043Nobs2: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
He was arrested in Enugu around 11:00 p.m. on Monday

Ilogebe confirmed his arrest to our correspondent. He said he was arrested at a hotel in Enugu.

In a text message to our correspondent, he said, “I was called by someone who said he wanted to see me yesterday (Monday). Because I was very busy I couldn’t meet up with him till around after 11:00 p.m. On meeting him in De Angelo Hotel, I was surrounded by some men from the IGP tactical squad.

They said they came to arrest me following a petition. I read the petition and it was from the lawyer of Madonna University.

“I followed them and currently (Tuesday morning), we are on our way to Abuja. I will keep you posted.”
Read more:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/25/nans-vice-president-allegedly-arrested-over-madonna-varsity-crisis/

1 Share

Science/Technology / HTC To Launch First 5G Hub Device by 043Nobs2: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2019
HTC is ready to launch its first 5G Hub Device. Even after so many fallbacks, the king is all set to rule the market again. The All new 5G Hub devices try to turn the tables for augmented reality and virtual reality. In 2015, it had joined a Taiwan 5G industry development alliance, which was led by Chunghwa Telecom Co.

For
the past years, HTC has been struggling for its sales. The market share of this Taiwanese Brand has been
declining since 2011. The sales have fallen up to 68%. In comparison to
other Android makers, it has not been able to stay up to the changing
requirements. Increasing competition from the Chinese brands has made it tough
for the current HTC products to earn profits in the market.

But,
now with the new 5G Hub device, the tables have turned. This 5G device can
provide hotspot up to 20 devices. With 5G, it is a treat for all the gamers to
stream without any lags. TV shows and movies can be streamed without any
buffer, from a variety of applications. Adding to this, the new 5G hub device
comes with a battery, so it can be used anywhere.
See Features Here:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/25/htc-to-launch-first-5g-hub-device/
Science/Technology / Another MTN Free Browsing Cheat by 043Nobs2: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
I want you to to know that free browsing cheats are real, I mean it’s really working and you can’t afford to miss out on this new free browsing cheat for the month of june

How Can I Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat with Psiphon Handler
Here are the four steps to follow and activate MTN free browsing:-

https://joshmgb.com.ng/2019/06/20/another-mtn-free-browsing-cheat/
Literature / Marriage Arrangement Chapter 1 by 043Nobs2: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
woke up startled as the adhan went off on my phone. Looking at the clock on my night stand, I let out a yawn. 4:30am. Much to my dismay, I forced myself to get out of bed and head to the bathroom so that I could make wudu.
After I made wudu I woke up everyone else in my family. At least those who were old enough to pray. I went into my room, spread out my beautifully designed black prayer mat (which had been a gift from my best friend) and began fajr (morning) prayer.
Praying Fajr at four in the morning was kind of my way of proving to myself and Allah that I could resist the deviant plots of shaytan (devil). It was, in a way, a victory against shaytan. After my fajr prayer, just like I did after every salah, I made dua.
Dua is one of the most powerful tools a Muslim has in their possession. Many of us don’t realize it, but simply sitting there for a minute or two talking to Allah is one of best and easiest ways to get closer Him. Even if He didn’t answer my duas right in that moment I knew that He had heard me and that my bond with Him had been made stronger.
“May Allah forgive me for all my shortcomings and guide me to be a good Muslim. May Allah continue to watch over and protect us. Oh Allah bless me with a righteous and pious husband who is filled with laughter, love, taqwa ( piety, fear of God) and sincerity and who loves you more than life itself. My Allah help those who are suffering and in need of His assistance. May Allah help those who are lost and in need of His guidance. Ameen”.
The calm and peace that washed over me afterwards was instantaneous. Praying and making Dua always had that impact on me and with that I began to get ready for school. It was Monday so I had sociology (which I sort of kind of found interesting) and math (which I absolutely dreaded).
I was never one to care for fashion. I usually went with whatever looked cute and clean enough to be worn outside. However, that did not mean that I was a complete and total slob who just wore whatever. Black always seemed to be my default color, so I went with a long sleeve black dress, a gray hijab (headscarf) and a black jacket. Spring in Portland wasn’t exactly the kindest, so a girl had to be prepared.
Once I was all set, I went to get some breakfast and found my mom already in the kitchen making tea. As a Somali I was convinced I was genetically predisposed to loving tea and I didn’t mind that one bit.
“Subax wanaagsan,” I smiled wishing her a good morning. “Where’s aabe?” I asked taking a sip of my tea. She told me in Somali that he had gone to work after praying fajr.
After breakfast I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to my mother who came after me a minute later because I had forgotten my bus pass.
I thanked her began walking to the train station, but not before saying bismillah. I didn’t have my license so I used public transportation to get to and from school. It was very convenient and useful because I could sit on the train and study or read one of the many books I checked out but never seem to have time to read anymore. My train pulled into the station while I was lost in thought.
Once at school, I walked to the library to print out the power points for my first class of the day. By the time I got to class he was already at his seat looking down at his face. I couldn’t help but feel my cheeks flush at the mere thought of him. I took my regular seat right behind him and next to my friend. She gave me a knowing smile and he looked back and our eyes met.
“Assalamu’Alaikum,” he said softly
“Wa’alaikum salam,” I responded shyly.
“How are you?” he asked putting his phone down on his desk.
“I’m good. Alhamdullilah. How are you?” I asked in return.
“Alhamdullilah, I’m good as well,” he replied.
I could tell he wanted to say something else but the professor walked in before he had the chance to. It was hard to hide the disappointment in my face. As much as I liked knowledge I found it hard to focus on sociology for two reasons: 1) because I didn’t find it to be that interesting and 2) it was kind of hard to focus on anyone or anything else when he sat right in front of me with that darn cologne of his.
When it came to smelling good, subtly was the way to go, but the strong cologne his body omitted told me he had a different theory. Nonetheless I forced myself to stay focused and not allow my education to suffer because of a cute boy. After my sociology class I didn’t bother waiting for him, because I knew by the time class was out he would be surrounded by his friends and I knew myself well enough to know I didn’t have the guts to talk to him let alone even approach him.
Instead, I walked to my next class with my friend who’s class was also in the same building as mine. My math class was only ninety minutes long, but it felt like it was longer. Every time I walked out of that class more confused than ever. She was a nice a teacher, but her teaching style didn’t exactly mesh with my learning style.
After class was over, it was time to pray dhuhur. Instead of going home to pray late I decided it would be best to pray in school. I went to the library and found the small spot that I usually prayed in and set my jacket down as I didn’t have a prayer mat. I looked around to make sure there weren’t too many people around. Praying public always left me feeling awkward and even though I was somewhat used to it, the awkwardness that came with it never really disappeared.
After I finished my prayer I made my dua and began walking the five blocks to the train station. This was a usual routine for me. I was so busy with school that I barely had time to do anything else. On the rare occasion that I had the opportunity to do something different I would go out with my best friend to starbucks and catch up as we walked around downtown sipping our expensive and less than delicious coffee.
As I walked in through the door, my little brother ran up to me, as he usually did, and gave me a big hug. My sister was at school and so was my other brother. My mom was upstairs cleaning something as she always did to keep herself busy. Since she only worked on the weekends she had the rest of the week off to stay home and do whatever she liked and for her that was constantly rearranging the house and moving things all over the place.
“I like to keep busy,” she had said one day when I found her rearranging the living room.
If my hunch was correct she was probably up in her and my dad’s room moving around the furniture. I took off my shoes to go check and sure enough there she was in her baati (Somali dress) reorganizing things. I said hi to her as I went to my room to get changed and get started on my homework, but first I made sure to read the Qur’an. I tried to make reading at least five ayas a day a habit. Five ayas may not have seemed like much to some people, but I looked forward to reading them because, once again, having that strong connection with my creator was far more important to me than anything else.

CONTINUE READING CHAPTER 2:-
https://gawabuy.com/marriage-arrangement-chapter-2/

Health / Adamawa Confirms Cholera Outbreak In 3 Local Councils by 043Nobs2: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adamawa Government on Tuesday showed the outbreak of cholera in three neighborhood authorities regions of the state with one death from the seventy-six cases recorded.
This is contained in a declaration signed by way of the Information Officer of the State Ministry of Health, Abubakar Mohammed, made available to newsmen in Yola.

“Adamawa State Ministry of Health needs to inform you and the majority that the nation has recorded showed cases of cholera in 3 nearby governments particularly Yola North, Yola South, and Girei respectively.
More News On
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/19/adamawa-confirms-cholera-outbreak-in-3-local-councils/
Education / Crawford University Post-utme 2019: Eligibility And Registration Details by 043Nobs2: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Crawford University Post-UTME/DE Form for the 2019/2020 session is out. Application cost is N2,300. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Crawford University various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.

Available Courses:-

A. College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)

1. B.Sc. Economics
2. B.Sc. Accounting
3. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
4. B.Sc. Marketing
5. B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
6. B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
7. B.Sc. Public Administration
8. B.Sc. Mass Communication
9. B.Sc. Sociology
10. B.Sc. Business Administration
11. B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
12. B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies

B. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
FULL DETAILS HERE:-
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/18/crawford-university-post-utme-2019-eligibility-and-registration-details/
Education / TASUED Post-utme 2019: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility And Registration Details by 043Nobs2: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2019/2020 session will take place as indicated below:

TASUED Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences from Monday, 17th June, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.

Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2019/2020 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.

1. ELIGIBILITY
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/18/tasued-post-utme-2019-cut-off-mark-date-eligibility-and-registration-details/
Education / UNICAL Post-utme 2019: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility And Registration Details by 043Nobs2: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
UNICAL Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, screening date and eligibility for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. UNICAL cut-off mark is 160. Screening date is July 29th, 2019. Application cost is N2000. Deadline for the registration is July 17th, 2019. See the full details below;

Eligibility

UNICAL Post-UTME 2019: Cut-off Mark, Date, Eligibility and Registration Details
We make this announcement for the benefit of all Direct Entry and UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.

Screening Date

The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from 29th July 2019. Candidates are advised to get the official UNICAL Post-UTME Past questions and Answers to help them prepare adequately towards the screening test. CLICK HERE to get yours

Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.

PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

The following options are available:-
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/18/unical-post-utme-2019-cut-off-mark-date-eligibility-and-registration-details/
Webmasters / Google Adsense Approval by 043Nobs2: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
I can help you get Google Adsense Approval on your favourite domain in just 12 working days at max, at a very cheap rate

Note:-
1. I will approve your blog first before payments

2. Your domain should at least be 1 month old

3. Only WordPress user's

chat me up on whatsapp
Sports / If You’re Privileged As A Manager To Sign Between Ronaldo & Messi, Who Will You by 043Nobs2: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
if you’re privileged as a Manager to sign between Ronaldo & Messi, who will you sign?

Ronaldo, more than Messi, is the ideal model of the next generation of players. Messi has won more titles since he plays for a better team, not because he is a better player than Ronaldo. Throughout his entire career, Messi played for arguably the best side to ever play the game.

FOLLOW TREND AND SEE PEOPLES COMMENTS:-
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/if-youre-privileged-as-a-manager-to-sign-between-ronaldo-messi-who-will-you-sign/
Education / Ebsu Post Utme Past Questions by 043Nobs2: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
You can now get the official EBSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF for Ebonyi State University. All Past Questions you see on this page have been verified by Ebsu , and we can guarantee that when you get it from us, it is the true original copy.

With the rate of fake materials all over the internet, we just had to create this system to make sure we verify all materials before we publish. This means that instead of us to distribute a false EBSU Post-UTME material, we would rather not publish the material entirely. You can trust us with that.
Get the past questions here:-
https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/06/16/ebsu-post-utme-past-questions/

1 Share

Education / Ebonyi State University 2019 Cut Off Mark by 043Nobs2: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Sorry have been away for some time now, reading for my exams though anyways that’s personal. I bring to you updates direct from a reliable, trusted and source all informations are truism, but before I proceed with that I will like to say a very big welcome to all those who choose to study in EBSU “Our Own Stress University (Ona Get Mind Sha)

POST UTME:- All aspirants are by this notice informed that, there is an indication that POST UTME exam mighy hold for this year’s admision criteria and as such advised to pick any past questions on EBSU POST UTME for previous years and read so as to know the likely questions frequently asked. POST UTME increases your chances of being admitted but this statement is yet undecided

SUBJECT COMBINATION:- Many persons make this mistake of jamb and waec combinations whereby selecting the wrong subjects in JAMB for the actual course you want to study, do well to make sure you have the right combo or betterstill if your combinations are wrong do yourself good by going for another course cause penalty for wrong subject combinations is no admission not with standing your jamb score.

Cut Off Mark:- https://joshmgb.com.ng/2019/06/16/ebonyi-state-university-2019-cut-off-mark/

Technology Market / Hottie! Glo, 9mobile And Airtel Cheats Linked, After MTN 120GB Breaks by 043Nobs2: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Earlier, today we reported MTN cheats 120GB eligible for all users.

Now! Other networks release new cheats for users.

Steps To Get Free 20GB On Other Network
DOWNLOAD DATA CONNECTOR HERE
https://joshmgb.com.ng/2019/06/15/hottie-glo-9mobile-and-airtel-cheats-linked-after-mtn-120gb-breaks/

2.After downloading, connect your Phone with Hotspot
3. Follow steps here
https://joshmgb.com.ng/2019/06/15/hottie-glo-9mobile-and-airtel-cheats-linked-after-mtn-120gb-breaks/
Crime / MTN Fight Back Deducted 50k From A Bugg User Bank Acc by 043Nobs2: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2019
MTN Nigeria fights back as they deducted N50, 000 for a bug users account, those who got the 120GB Viral Cheat should get ready as each of them is expected to lose N50,000 from their bank accounts.

Such users have been advised not to use the number associated with their BVN number to do the cheat and those who have already should pray for Gods grace.
VIEW THE STATEMENT RELEASED BY MTN
https://joshmgb.com.ng/2019/06/16/mtn-fight-back-deducted-50k-from-a-bugg-user-bank-acc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.