Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

08lolo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 08lolo's Profile / 08lolo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by 08lolo: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
seyewest:
Left to me I prefer Hotel but there's nothing wrong in staying with friends because there's no place in the form where they ask about friends and make sure that you inform them to be near the phone and expect calls from CBP at anytime especially when you're on your way to U.S.
I'm grateful, thanks you
Travel / Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by 08lolo: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
seyewest:

Let her get hotel,she's free to visit the people.
Do you mean she can still declare to them at the POE that she's staying with the man for the 2 days? Despite what she filled in her form?
Travel / Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by 08lolo: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2017
seyewest:

No not at all... When I traveled to U.S for a conference in Atlanta I came in through JFK and spent like 2 days in New York before flying to Atlanta so all she needs to say is that she will like to do some sightseeing in New york and she will be staying with a friend before traveling onward to a final destination.
One more thing hope the people she will be staying with got into the U.S legally?
Thank you so much.
No no, my husband does not want her to stay with anybody again since she filled in her form that she did not know anyone there and she has dropped the load she was to deliver to the man in New York.
And so there is already a 2 day gap
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 08lolo: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
abujaniv:
Hello 08lolo. We would strongly caution against the transportation of agricultural items across the border, especially if they are packed by another individual.

Thanks.
Will there be a problem at the POE if there is a difference between her landing in New York and her connecting flight to her destination
Travel / Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by 08lolo: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2017
seyewest:

My opinion about taking things for people is a no no especially for a first time traveler... If she's ready to go through the stress at the airport fine.. and she must declare that she carried the herbs if not she will be fine up to $300 so she needs to think this deeply.
Thanks for the response, but you did not get the question.
I've told her to drop the stuffs. But before then she had already booked her connecting flight at a later date (2 days after landing in a new York) in order to deliver those things to the man, so there has been a difference between the time she will land in new York and her connecting flight to her destination.
Hope there won't be a problem with the date difference?
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 08lolo: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
My Sister in-law would travelling for vacation next month, she declared she doesn't have any relatives in US(which is true), but now, an elderly church member wants her to deliver some stuffs including herbs to her son in New York, (I've already read here and send her the screen shot of the consequences at the port of Entry) before heading to her destination with her connecting flight , but the problem now is that she has already booked her connecting flight for 2 days after she lands in New York (spending the 2 days with the man and his family) ...
will the date difference bring any problem at the POE
Thanks
Travel / Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by 08lolo: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
My Sister in-law would travelling for vacation next month, she declared she doesn't have any relatives in US(which is true), but now, an elderly church member wants her to deliver some stuffs including herbs to her son in New York, (I've already read here and send her the screen shot of the consequences at the port of Entry) before heading to her destination with her connecting flight , but the problem now is that she has already booked her connecting flight for 2 days after she lands in New York (spending the 2 days with the man and his family) ...
will the date difference bring any problem at the POE
Thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.