Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

0toobong2's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0toobong2's Profile / 0toobong2's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Press Release Evans Is Intact In Police Custody by 0toobong2: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
PRESS RELEASE
RE – EVANS VANISHES, BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER’S WHEREABOUT UNKNOWN
Evans is intact in Police Custody, investigation into all the crimes he has committed which include several kidnappings; armed robbery and murder are ongoing. The Police have made significant progress in the investigations of these crimes.
The public should disregard and discountenance all media reports in the social and print media that he has vanished or released and all criminal charges against him dropped as UNTRUE and ABSOLUTE FALSEHOOD.
Evans is in police custody and would be arraigned in court along with other members of his gang on completion of investigation.

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,
ABUJA

https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/08/press-release-evans-is-intact-in-police-custody/

Crime / Shocking News Evans Vanishes by 0toobong2: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
•Billionaire kidnapper’s whereabouts unknown

•Moved out of Lagos midnight by 30 heavily armed men

BY ADE ALADE and CHIOMA IGBOKWE

After weeks of public furore and media frenzy, a sudden blackout has descended on the case of Chukwuduneme Onwuamadike a.k.a. Evans, Nigeria’s infamous billionaire kidnapper, thus fuelling speculations that he’s escaped, or dead.
Saturday Sun has however gathered that Evans is not dead as his family now fears but has been moved from the Lagos police command headquarters cell by about 30 heavily armed men at midnight few days ago to an undisclosed destination. Some senior police officers in the know told Saturday Sun he was moved to Abuja
Indeed, in the last few days, a palpable silence seemed to have enshrouded the Evans phenomenon. Where is Evans? It is a question the police is not prepared to officially answer right now. A man who hitherto divulged the details of his criminal life to the public almost on a daily basis is suddenly no longer accessible to even the press corps.
All a Saturday Sun reporter who visited the state police command was told was that Evans is no longer allowed to talk to the press till further notice. The secrecy surrounding his whereabouts in the official quarters baffles those who have closely followed his story since his arrest.
After days of sniffing around the Lagos police formations to get information on Evans whereabouts, it was gathered that the kidnap kingpin had been moved out of the Lagos command headquarters days ago by heavily armed policemen and is yet to be returned.
Police had last week said they had got a court order to detain him for three months to give them enough time to complete their investigation. This followed two suits filed by Evans lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, at the High Court seeking his release and claiming N300m damages from the police.
Some senior police officers who spoke to Saturday Sun on condition of anonymity expressed fears that Evans might not make it to the court. They argued that he might plot his escape from prison, or get across to some of his members who are still on the run. Their concerns are not farfetched, given that several inmates in the past had reportedly committed much heinous crimes even while in prison.
Some of the officers confirmed that Evans was no longer in the police cell in Lagos. “He has not been returned since he was moved out. Evans is a broken man; police can’t resort to extra-judicial killings at this point. He is cooperating, and he is ready to help return all his ill-gotten wealth as soon as possible”, one of the officers said.
Another reliable source at the police command told Saturday Sun “Evans is not an ordinary criminal. I guess that they took him out for further investigation but I don’t know why they are yet to return him to his cell.” The source further assured: “No one is planning to kill Evans. I believe that they will return him later. He could be in any good cell in the state for security reasons, but I can assure you that he is not dead yet. Even if anything happens to him, if he dies in custody, it will be as a result of cancer which he claims he is suffering from.”
Yet another senior police officer who preferred anonymity assured that Evans is okay. “He is okay and seriously cooperating with the police in its investigation. From the look of things, he might not spend up to three months in detention before he’s charged to court. As for his location, I assure you that he is in a protective custody somewhere out of town.” The officer who reinforced fears within the police circle, said that “a criminal is always a criminal,” adding that, “with the number of robbery cases and kidnappings to his credit, he is well known among criminals.”
He told Saturday Sun: “Within the short period that he spent in our cell, he is already controlling inmates in the cell. They fear and respect him; we do not want to run the risk of allowing him to form another notorious group which is common amongst them.”
On why his family is yet to get access to him, the officer said that they are yet to approach the police. “A lot of his family members benefitted from his ill-gotten wealth, so they are afraid to come close to the police station.
Evans confirmed that he bought a car for his father and also gave him N3m. The police will recover such money and properties.
We will soon get a warrant to pick his father up and possibly his mother, who also benefitted.”
Calls and text messages to both the Lagos Police Spokesman, Olarinde Famous-Cole and the Force PRO, Moshood Jimoh on the official position of the Police on Evans’ whereabouts were neither answered nor responded to as at 10pm yesterday.

READ MORE AT https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/08/evans-vanishes/
READ MORE AT https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/08/evans-vanishes/

Politics / President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Masters Degree From UK University. Photo by 0toobong2: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations are in order for Yusuf, the son of president Muhammadu Buhari who recently bagged a Master’s degree from a University in the United Kingdom. Yusuf Buhari along with his sister Zahra Buhari, graduated from the University of Surrey, Guildford, England last year in a well publicized celebration.

Yusuf Buhari bags Masters Degree from UK university

Anas Mu’azu who shared the photo on Facebook wrote in Hausa;

Muna taya Dan Shugaban kasa Yusuf Muhammad Buhari murnar kammala karatun Digir-gir (Masters Degree) dinsa.Allah ya sanya Alheri.
https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/08/president-buharis-son-yusuf-bags-masters-degree-from-uk-university-photo/

Romance / Blac Chyna Spotted Kissing Another Guy (photo) by 0toobong2: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Model and mother of two, Blac Chyna, who has been subjected to attacks after her ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian accused her sleeping with other guys while sharing her unclad photos, has been spotted kissing another guy.
READ MORE
https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/08/blac-chyna-spotted-kissing-another-guy-photo/

Romance / Lady Begs Fcebook Users To Help Her Find Her Husband by 0toobong2: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2017
A Lady in United Kingdom asks Facebook user to help her find her husband.

She says she is an entrepreneur and she wants to get married.

See her pictures below https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/08/lady-begs-twitter-users-to-find-her-husband/

Crime / Man Strangles 16-year-old Girl To Death During S*x by 0toobong2: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
A man who derives serious pleasure from the sensation of strangling women during s*x, has killed a girl in his bedroom.
James Morton, a 24-year-old man who “increasingly enjoyed the sensation of strangling women during s*x”, killed Hannah Pearson, a 16-year-old girl in his bedroom.
According to The Independent, James Morton was introduced to Hannah Pearson by her boyfriend and his friend, Jed Hope, on 23 July 2016, the night of her death.
The trio had been out drinking in Lincoln to celebrate Mr Hope’s 19th birthday, when Mr Morton invited them back to his parents home in nearby Newark on Trent, explaining they were away.
Nottingham Crown Court heard that Mr Hope declined the invitation because he did not have the train fare, but the BBC reported that Ms Pearson took him up on the offer.
Alone in the house, Michael Evans QC, prosecuting, told the court that Mr Morton had said that the pair started kissing and got into bed.
Mr Morton claimed that she allowed him to strangle her lightly before he increased the pressure, Mr Evans said.
“The defendant admitted to enjoying the sensation of strangling women during s*x,” he said. “He admitted enjoying the feeling of domination. He said he does not ask before he does it but waits to see if they enjoy it.”
After releasing his grip he started massaging her neck and shoulders, Mr Evans said, adding that Mr Morton had claimed she was “participating”.
He then became concerned he could not hear her breathing and checked her pulse but could not feel any, the Nottingham Post reported Mr Evans as saying.
When Mr Morton switched on the light, “to his surprise, her eyes were glazed, her lips were purple and she was covered in blood”, he added.
He then called the police saying “he had killed someone and it was an accident”.
Mr Evans said that Mr Morton has since claimed that he had helped Hannah, who he claimed was “tipsy and struggling to stand up” to his bed, because he “felt responsible for her and had no intention of having s*x with her”.
Police found Ms Pearson’s n*ked body lying on the floor the in the early hours the following day.
Her phone was found smashed into three pieces next to her.
Mr Morton denies one count of murder and the trial continues.

Source: Tori
MORE AThttps://talkvibez.com/2017/07/06/man-strangles-16-year-old-girl-death-sx/

Education / Uniuyo Releases Date For 2017/2018 Admission Screening by 0toobong2: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
UNIUYO RELEASES DATE FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSION SCREENING
The University of Uyo has released the screening dates and formalities for the 2017/2018 admission process.
According to the registrar, candidates who applied to study in the following faculties are to take note of the date to avoid disqualification as there will not be cases to revisit or conduct screening for candidates who missed their date.
Below is the time table:

UNIUYO 2017/2018 SCREENING TIMETABLE:

DAY 1(29TH JULY,2017)
FACULTIES OF AGRICULTURE, PHARMACY AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES)
DAY 2(31ST JULY,2017)
FACULTIES OF ART, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE & SCIENCE)
DAY 3(1ST AUG 2017)
ART CONTD, LAW & ENGINEERING
DAY 4(2ND AUG 2017)
ENGINEERING CONTD, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & SOCIAL SCIENCE
DAY 5(3RD AUG)
FACULTY OF EDUCATION, CLINICAL SCIENCE & BUS ADMIN CONTD)
DAY 6(4TH AUG)
SPILL OVER
MORE TO KEEP U UPDATE https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/06/uniuyo-releases-date-for-20172018-admission-screening/

Crime / Notorious Criminal Shot Dead After His Charms Failed Him During Operation by 0toobong2: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Charm fails armed robber killed
https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/06/notorious-criminal-shot-dead-after-his-charms-failed-him-during-operation/
Corporal Tawiah is currently responding to treatment in a medical facility in Kumasi, capital of the Ashanti Region, while the lifeless body of the deceased had been deposited at the morgue.

Basit is a known hardened bandit, who had been on the police wanted list for some years now.

He has been linked with several high-profile robberies in several parts of the country, and has been accused of killing some policemen in the country in recent past.

Basit, reportedly, usually carried out his illegal activities in Tema, Accra and Kumasi.
read more @https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/06/notorious-criminal-shot-dead-after-his-charms-failed-him-during-operation/

Police had a tip-off that Basit and his cronies had taken refuge in an abandoned hospital project at Aboabo Akurem in the Asokore Mampong Municipality on Monday around 12 noon so a police team was quickly rushed there.

The police personnel, who reportedly invaded the scene in a taxi cab, initially managed to apprehend Basit peacefully and they (police) were in the process of hauling him to the regional police command to assist in investigations when suddenly Basit gave the order to shoot.

The cronies of Basit, who were hiding in the abandoned hospital, opened fire on the police personnel, which hit Corporal Tawiah, who was holding him.

The injured police man fell on the ground and Basit took advantage of the situation and fled into a nearby bush with two other notorious criminals, who are still at large.

The police, who were under severe attack, also returned fire and managed to shoot Euro dead.

Upon a search, several amulets, which were meant to make him immune from bullets, were found on the waist of Euro.

Sources disclosed that the exchange of fire was so severe that several houses and walls at the scene were riddled with bullets.

Other sources said even a sheep was hit by a stray bullet, killing it instantly.

According to reports, the police in Kumasi intensified the search for Basit and the others on

Politics / Biafra: Nigerians Must Stop Nnamdi Kanu Or Else…- Obasanjo by 0toobong2: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said that Nigerians must do everything possible to stop the agitation for Biafra led by Nnamdi Kanu.

He stressed that failure to do so could lead to a repeat of the 1966 coup and the events that led to unprecedented bloodshed in the country.

He said this at the International Conference Centre, Abuja during the launch of the biography of late Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari on Tuesday.
MORE @https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/05/biafra-nigerians-must-stop-nnamdi-kanu-or-else-obasanjo/

1 Like

Events / After 17 Years Wait, Excited Nigerian Lady Gets American Citizenship. Photos by 0toobong2: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
After waiting for 17 years, a Nigerian lady identified as Juliet Chinwe Caren-Oriaku, has finally become a naturalized American citizen. Her American citizenship was confirmed following a naturalization ceremony at George Washington’s Mount Vernon home, Virginia on Tuesday, July 4 (American Independence day).

Nigerian lady gets her American citizenship

According to Simon Ateba News, Mrs. Caren-Oriaku and another Nigerian whose first name is Kayode, was among 100 foreign nationals from over 40 countries. including Ghana, DRC, Canada and Great Britain, who became naturalized Americans in Virginia on Tuesday.

Nationwide, about 15, 000 foreign nationals received their American citizenship on July 4, 2017 in over 60 ceremonies.
MORE @https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/05/after-17-years-wait-excited-nigerian-lady-gets-american-citizenship-photos/

Crime / Suspected Oil Thieves Apprehended By The Nigerian Navy In Port-harcourt. Photos by 0toobong2: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2017
The suspected illegal oil bunkerers are being quizzed in the Port Harcourt’s zonal office of the EFCC. The nine crew members onboard the vessel (MT Lady Swithin) are: Engineer Tony Edumesaro, Olu Gbenga Obebe, Lucky Oshogbon, Erete Moses, Stephen Olu Peters, Raphael Olu Peters, Gillis Ibinabo, Ikechi Nwanyanwu and Ernest Iyalla.

They were handed over to the EFCC by the Commanding Officer, FOB Bonny, Captain S.W. Olorundare. While handing over the suspects and the vessel to the EFCC, Olorundare said that the Nigerian Navy Ship OLOGBO, while on patrol on January 13, 2017, arrested MT LADY SWITHIN along Calabar offshore, conveying about 300,000 litres of products, suspected to be Automotive Gas Oil (AGO).
MORE @https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/05/suspected-oil-thieves-apprehended-by-the-nigerian-navy-in-port-harcourt-photos/

Crime / "I'm Not A Badoo Member" - Teacher Arrested During Raid Cries Out by 0toobong2: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okewunmi Omotoyosi Daniel, who was, weekend, arrested alongside suspected members of the notorious Badoo boys during a joint raid by the Police, O’odua Peoples Congress, OPC, and members of a vigilante group in Ikorodu area of Lagos, has said that he is not a member of the dreaded cult.

Daniel’s face appeared in a photograph taken by the Police during the weekend raid.

However, Daniel, who said he is a teacher, visited Vanguard’s c orporate headquarters yesterday, noting that he was later released after he convinced the Police of his innocence.

Narrating his ordeal, Daniel said:
“At about 2p.m. on Saturday, I went in the company of my wife and our nine-month-old baby to a salon close to my house at Abuja Bus Stop, Ikorodu, to have a hair cut. ‘’While waiting for my turn, our baby started crying and I took him to the section where my wife was also having her hair done.
“Later, we heard a word of command from the community vigilante known as Onyabo, ordering everyone to stand up. Members of the Onyabo said that our attention was needed by the Commissioner of Police outside. “We were the first set of people arrested. Miscreants led the Police to where the raids were carried out.
After the arrest, we were taken into the Black Maria without an opportunity to explain ourselves. The Onyabo members (community guards) even collected telephones of those arrested. “They even chased people standing on their own at Owode Roundabout, Imota and Ita-Maga, and apprehended a man who was about entering a Mosque to pray.
“We were taken in a parked Black Maria to the Task Force office at Oshodi, where we were detained. That was where they started taking shots of us, as if we were Badoo members. “

Among those arrested were eight civil servants. The cell did not even contain us. I had to stand all through. “Had my wife and dad not brought the documents, I am sure that I would have still been detained.

My release’
“Next day (Sunday), my wife and my father came with all my documents that proved that I am a civil servant. In fact, I am a teacher at Oluwalogbon Primary School, Ketu. After showing them all my documents, they released me at about 11p.m. “But I woke up today (Monday) to be confronted with my picture on the front page of your newspaper. See (displaying his wife’s phone) my wife’s phone has a picture of me while being ushered out of the saloon I went to.
“I have received several calls from friends and relatives, who saw my picture in the newspaper, asking what happened. I couldn’t go to work today. I only contacted the school to hint them of the development so I can come here and explain my side of the story, so that my image can be redeemed.

Evidence of innocence
“These are my documents (displaying the documents he showed to the Police). I was among the teachers recruited last year. This is my letter of appointment, dated March 2016. “My deployment letter is also with me; it was dated April 1, and I also have my letter of assumption of office dated October 7. Here are my pay slips as well. “I am here to express my displeasure over the whole exercise. Even if they wanted to do such thing, they could have gone to joints. Why would the Nigeria Police allow hooligans to raid the society? “Badoo boys can never be caught in the day time. Residents are even not ready to hand them over if they are caught, but rather prefer to carry out immediate justice.”

SHARES
Pin it
Tweet
Posted by Hola Holu at 07:10 Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: News
No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Us and DO NOT express our views or belief.

*LNB Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post.

*Thank you...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Categories

Celebrity
Entertainment
News
Wedding Zone

Search This Blog

Archives
About Me
My photo

Hola Holu

View my complete profile
Trending Posts

Nigerian Lady Goes Braless In Hot Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React
This couple's hot pre-wedding photos have send the internet into frenzy, as online users poured out their anger on the pretty bride-to...
Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking
The gap between Adekunle and his pretty fiancee in this pre-wedding photo has got people talking, as it contradicts the inscription "To...
Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos
Olalekan shows the world he's capable of handling the merchandise he's paying for as he carried his big, bold and beautiful fiancee...
Naija Lady Who Was Honoured By The Queen Got Net Talking With Her CV Of 23 Pages
44-year-old British-Nigerian Lawyer, Funke Abimbola was recently honoured by Queen Elizabeth II as a member of the Most Excellent Order of t...
Viral Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo Stepping Out With 7 Of His Wives
Baba for the boys... Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III stepped out recently with seven of his wives to...
Fans Slam Fathia Balogun & Dayo Amusa Over Excessive Make Up In New Photo
What do you think about this makeup photo of Nollywood actresses, Fathia Balogun and Dayo Amusa?
Couple Who Wore Thesame Cloth 6 Years After Got People Talking
Junior Pope and his beautiful wife, Jennifer have send the internet into frenzy as they stepped out yesterday in the same lovely outfit they...

MORE AThttps://talkvibez.com/2017/07/04/im-not-a-badoo-member-teacher-arrested-during-raid-cries-out/

Romance / So Many Lucky Ladies Boast About How Big The Size Of Their Lovers Penis by 0toobong2: 4:32am On Jul 04, 2017
So Many Lucky Ladies Boast About How Big The Size Of Their Lovers Penis Is To Their Close Friends!
Talkvibez | July 4, 2017 | Health Tips, Relationship Tips | No Comments

Are You Thinking Of How To Get A Fat And Long Manhood?

Our All Natural Penile Enlargement Exercises
Can Increase The Size of Your Manhood.

IT IS POSSIBLE AND IT IS 100% SAFE

All You Need Are Your Two Hands And You Will Make Your Penis Bigger Than A Cucumber!

Now, Do You Want Find Out How To Give Your Woman Maximum Satisfaction In Bed?

If you are like me that have been interested in penile enhancement for quite some time, then I am sure that you would have seen all sorts of rubbish products on the Internet and on the pages of soft sell magazines and those pornographic magazines.

There are so much bullshit products being sold. The main target of the guys selling those products is to just take your money because you are desperate for a bigger “manhood“.

Now your worries about your small penis size are finally over. You don’t have to waste your hard earned Naira (Money) anymore looking for a penile enlargement solution that really works.

MORE AThttps://talkvibez.com/2017/07/04/many-lucky-ladies-boast-big-size-lovers-penis-close-friends/

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Most Women Would Be Willing To Be Patient With A Guy That Has A Big Penis by 0toobong2: 4:05am On Jul 04, 2017
t would amaze you to discover how women behave differently when they meet a man that has a big penis and knows how to give it to them in bed!

Women act so submissive and avoid unnecessary fights and quarrels because of the amount of sexual pleasure, enjoyment and satisfaction that they are getting!

When a lady is provided with a choice of three guys with good personalities (intelligent, funny, charming and a steady income), one guy has a small penis, the second has an average penis and the third man has a big penis size.

Every woman on the planet, whether she is a virgin or not, whether she has had sex with men with big penis or not… WOULD choose the man with the big size!

They would choose the third guy with the big guns… they might try to give logical explanations, but they would still choose the one that has the largest manhood!

This is similar to most men, if given the option of choosing one out of three women with wonderful personalities, most Nigerian and Ghanaian men would go for the most beautiful woman that has the biggest breasts, widest hips and biggest buttocks!

WE BOTH KNOW THAT IS THE TRUTH… Men love beautiful sexy women!

READ MORE https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/04/women-willing-patient-guy-big-penis-satisfies-completely-bed-guy-small-penis-not-give-sexual-satisfaction/
READ

1 Like

Politics / Buhari Is On Life Support, Needs Prayers- Ayo Fayose Says by 0toobong2: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
http://ibomecho.com/2017/06/28/buhari-is-on-life-support-needs-prayers-ayo-fayose-says/
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, says President Buhari is currently on medical vacation in the UK, is on life support. The governor said this in a statement released today June 28th. Read the statement below…

”Today, it makes 53 dayAD MORE since our President; Muhammadu Buhari left Nigeria to attend to his health challenges abroad. No official information as to his whereabouts and his state of health.

Like every other Nigerians, I do not wish the president dead, I have therefore maintained dignified silence since we were told that the President embarked on his second medical trip abroad this year.

READ MORE AT
http://ibomecho.com/2017/06/28/buhari-is-on-life-support-needs-prayers-ayo-fayose-says/

Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Tv's On The Red Carpet At Isoken Movie Premiere (must Watch) by 0toobong2: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
The premiere of the most talked about movie starring Dakore Akande, Funke Akindele and many stars, took place at Landmark Events Centre and our crew was there to capture every moment. Enjoy
Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Showing Biracial Couple Supporting Each Other As They Welcome B by 0toobong2: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Here are viral beautiful photos shared by Kate Murray photography, showing biracial couple who supported each other through the birth of their child using water birth technique.

You’ve never heard of water birth technique? Well it’s a new technique employed in giving birth to a baby in a tub of warm water, and according to specialists, it is much more gentler for the baby and less stressful for the mother.

More photos below;http://www.africansunnews.com/2017/06/beautiful-photos-showing-biracial.html

Celebrities / Re: Here’s What Happened Today In Lagos After Cele Flyover (chilling Story) by 0toobong2: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
THIS ONE NO BE SHIT OO
Celebrities / Here’s What Happened Today In Lagos After Cele Flyover (chilling Story) by 0toobong2: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
A Facebook user, Victor Ibeh, who doubles as a Lifestyle columnist shared a story of how a man who possibly woke up from the wrong side of the bed nearly got them ‘killed’, Victor added that from how traumatic the experience he had was, the man is a traffic risk in Lagos. Read his story below;

Lagos

‘The owner of this vehicle is a traffic risk in Lagos.

I was in a bus some minutes ago moving through Cele flyover. This man came and hit us from the back.
It wasn’t a mistake. It was a deliberate act. Some people sitting at the back of the vehicle were even injured.

READ MORE http://www.africansunnews.com/2017/06/heres-what-happened-today-in-lagos.html

Our driver was in his own lane. It was intense that even me sitting in front thought we would skid over the bridge.

The idiot drove next to our driver and began to issue threats. Our driver responded, and he drove off when he noticed I was trying to capture his image.

Because it was raining I couldn’t do much. So we asked our driver to follow him so we can at least get his vehicle plate number.

He ran and was halted by a mild traffic. We got up to him and our driver alighted. The argument that ensued resulted in a fight.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.