Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

0truthseeker's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0truthseeker's Profile / 0truthseeker's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Career / Re: Explain With Facts And Win A Big Reward by 0truthseeker: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
missfrancess:
Let crack our brains
Question of the day
Is teaching a profession? If your answer is yes or No Explain with Facts ,5k for anyone who have the best convincing answer

Yes Teaching is a profession because it is not a crime.

I do i get my money
Politics / Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by 0truthseeker: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
lordlugards:
From imam to minister of communication,
How do you think Nigeria will be better?

Religious position does not define academic level. Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, and some other have high rated result from University.
Politics / Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by 0truthseeker: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Vickym1:
A terrorist is always a terrorist, he can't change undecided #PantamiResign

#BoxermiResign
Romance / Re: How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? by 0truthseeker: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
You don die before
Health / Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by 0truthseeker: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Horerku:

I have been thinking of medical assistance too don't just think i am ready to open my yansh for someone to peep �

The last time i had a terrible anus pile, I lied down gently for female [metron] to examine my shithole, am sure see how small my pp is.

Don't worry, its going to be professional, nothing personal. Don't worry about gossip either, it part of life.
Crime / Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by 0truthseeker: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Millions of Nigerian are mysteriously in IDP camps, tens of thousand killed

100 is not a news

1 Like

Health / Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
armadeo:
Some of you have issues.

Only you just sat down and was tasting your urine for what purpose.

What taste did you expect ? Do you have prior experience to know if it tastes different.

The nurse you are going to see do you know if she is registered or an auxiliary?

You people are the problems with yourselves. Instead ofntou to go to a hospital and meet a competent person to complain and put your mind at rest or intervene on time you are tasting urine and opening threads. When it gets bad you show up late and expect a miracle.

Continue oga just continue.

A google search could have save you from embarrassment ... you you became a laughing stock
Health / Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Please, A physician ie a medical doctor is not a Nurse. A Nurse is a Nurse not a physician.

Thanks for the correction
Health / Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pattypatt:
Buy a drug called ciproflox.acin or ciprotab, buy the expensive one, dont let then give you cheap one, take each tablet morning and night and you will stop urinating frequently, it could be you have urinary tract infection, buy that medicine. The medicine worked for me, I was urinating like you too, colourless urine.

Yes ciproflox is part of my med
Health / Re: Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
YUCK!! You licked your pee? For what ? undecided undecided

But its better than those sucking liquid peepee na

UPDATE: 5:40pm

Last night before i slept, i thought of changing chemical reaction of the water drink to check excreting out what i drink, So I had salt to the water that i drank, I woke 3x before day break and drank salted water as well, yes I did pee and taste it again (not drink), same result. In the morning before going out same, I guess i wasn't excreting the intake directly.
I even tried to do some aerobics if i could sweet and taste it if the sodium level my body is low, but the cold say Fear North!, this is not south

But between office hour and now I had pee up to to 4x and do taste each round, and there is improvement on the salt-taste. From all the comment I read so far: Dehydration: Yes and I drink a lot - Masturbation: No - It could be Med: Yes ciproflax is among - My Job is computing stuff has to do with sitting almost all day.

My conclusion is that it could be DM, Kidney infection but am not in hurry to Doctorate this week so as to check myself up for previous medication, couple with the fact that I don't have any hospital card. Doctors are great people but i don't want fall into one that will say I need 4 bags of frip and bed rest.

Thanks to every Pondit who has commented, also I forgot to say that the 4x I pee before day break, I did it inside bucket to recycled it for flushing since it is more like water and doesn't smell, Nigerians can be more crazy than that anyway.

Piss unto you all, and do self test NOT self-service

16 Likes 3 Shares

Health / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? by 0truthseeker: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
I just complement my Typhoid/Malaria treatment only drug no drip, used the last tab this morning. But before then, I frequently urinate, at most an hour after drinking water, I assume it may be of Typhoid or Season, I worried less for my physician(nurse) to do.

Forward to this night i had expect the frequent urinating to have reduced but negative. I was scared it my be symptoms of Diabetics, out curiosity i had a taste from finger touch, the urine taste just like ordinary water, i wasn't convince so i pee in me had to have a lick, the was the same pure water.

Could this be result of previous medication or I should see doctor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters by 0truthseeker: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2019
GISTBL0G:
See more photos =>> HERE

No I dont want to see more photo

3 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: The Colour Rain – Kaduna Fashion Week Is Back by 0truthseeker: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Kaduna is Calling you
Politics / Re: Over 15m Nigerians Searching For Job, FG Confesses by 0truthseeker: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Less than 10% That is not bad number from population of 200m.

Lets get back to farm
Fashion / The Colour Rain – Kaduna Fashion Week Is Back by 0truthseeker: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
The Kaduna_Fashion_Week is an organization set up in empowering youths in their Skills, creating jobs and supporting education and skill training in the Fashion Industry. We have planned and executed a successful fashion show in the State
With impacts such as, *marking 3 editions of the Kaduna Fashion Week from 2015 to date.

=> Having showcased 18 designers on the runway to a larger audience.
=> Market penetration and opportunity to introduce their products.
=> Having designers register their Business Names with the Corperate Affairs Commission (CAC).
=> Discouraging of nudity and Encouragement of decency.
=> Increase sales for all vendors and designers.

Further more with potentials of great opportunity in highlighting emerging fashion trends from around Nigeria and world at large to fashion-minded individuals, Press and the general public in Kaduna, we believe we will awaken the dying African Fashion Industry once again.

As ongoing plans are in motion for the 4th Edition of the KFW themed: “THE COLOR RAIN”, we hope to bring an earthquake down to Nigeria and Kaduna State and rise up more Aspiring Designers to a positive Zenith to helping then provide for their Family and gain a living for them.

DATE: 23RD AND 24TH NOVEMBER 2019

TIME: 23RD, 10AM FASHION TALK AND EXHIBITION, 24TH RUNWAY EXHIBITION
VENUE: SPACE 2000
TICKET: 1K (REGULAR) 5K (VIP)
DRESS CODE: [/b]TOUCH OF ANKARA
[b]For more information visit

www.kadunafashionweek.com

Follow us on:
Twitter: twitter.com/@KFW19
Facebook: facebook.com/kadunafashionweek
Instagram: @kadunafashionwk

Religion / Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) by 0truthseeker: 12:43pm On May 25, 2019
TBJ: Someone slap you
Man: Yes sir

TBJ: It happen in the spiritual before it happen in physical
Man: Yes you are correct *Shaking body in affrimation*

TBJ: Your destiny has being tampered with
Man: Hooo
Wife: Hooo my God

TBJ: Am going to pray for you and you will be heal
**Man and Wife: Went on their kneels

TBJ: Water the supernatural hand
**Man and Wife** fell down
Religion / Re: An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu by 0truthseeker: 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I think that the OP should not worry much about freeze, but the time he's using to teach and talk to Freeze, he should be talking to those mammonic leaders of the church.

For personally when it comes to handling of such men to the extent of their materialistic and extravagant lifestyles I think Freeze has done a lot to show that he can be trusted.

For obviously he is likely not to get everything right, and I believe that even to the extent of tithing that he's not totally right, but with respect to making the place too hot for the mammonic preachers to feel comfortable as usual, he has gotten it very right.

So op you may have some valid points in your construction, but I feel it's erroneous to make a fuss about his interactions with the Sulei-of-a-man, for I know that's what it is, going by Freeze recent history.

For even Jesus yet interacted with the Pharisees of His day and even went to some og their feasts, regardless that He called them hypocrites, blind guides, thieves etc.

So i think Freeze is right not to make this seem as a personal vendetta against such ones, but that he only wants to correct the gross derailment of the church leaders from the original standard.

Have you not read it where it was written *To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:*

Philip did not make mistake when he left the city of Samaria where he was enjoying ministerial success, just to go and preach to a single person.

The Writer is true, Freeze should tell people if he believes in Jesus Christ as the final authority in Christendom. I could remember he clearly posted on instagram that if you don't believe in Jesus, you will get to heaven.

When was the last time Freeze posted an Exhortation or Call to repentance and faith in Jesus?
Religion / Re: Born Again?? Singles?? Searching?? by 0truthseeker: 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
DO not Join the Group they will SCAM You
Religion / Re: Tithe And Offering: Christian Pastors Vs Muslim Alfas by 0truthseeker: 12:06pm On May 25, 2019
@GoTV
Religion / Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by 0truthseeker: 12:04pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

I don't fear myths. You on the other hand fear death so much you constantly pray not to die, why is that?
You are not there when am praying, that is wrong statement with no proof. But If i got to your post history I can re-post tens of them, where you are blaming God for hell

Why Hate God if you don't fear Hell
Religion / Re: How Do You Recognize Design? by 0truthseeker: 12:00pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:
I'd say we recognise design by 2 ways. First way we recognise design is by comparing it to something we already know is designed. Eg we know of no naturally occurring tables all tables we know are designed so when we see a table we have the experience of table to fall back on.

The other way we recognise design is by acknowledging a significant difference between a source material and a resultant product. Eg there are beautiful looking stone formations but we recognise a significant difference between them and sculptures made from stone because we acknowledge the change from mere stone to sculpture.

By 1960, there is nothing called smartphone, but centuries passed by the term smartphone becomes a household term. Would you say the 1st smartphone wasn't design?

Your second definition is an assumption with no substance. By natural formation stone wasn't stone in the first place. For example Zuma rock just stand out among other rocky place of that region.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by 0truthseeker: 11:49am On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

Why do you people fear death so much?

Why did you fear Hell so much you hate God for it?
Religion / Re: I See An Earthquake Occurring Soon In One White Country by 0truthseeker: 11:46am On May 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Na hunger dey make person see this kind thing.

Bros go chop. cool

Comment must you.
Out of here get jorr
Religion / Re: T.B. Joshua, World’s ‘most Powerful Minister’ — American by 0truthseeker: 11:33am On May 24, 2019
Not most powerful, there are thousand who are being used daily by God in secret place of prayer to make sure this world is at peace, these own no Denomination, their ministry is just to keep on praying those are the powerful minister.

Elijah thought he was the only one left, but God show him thousand who have never bow to idol.

The better Pastor Temitope B. Joshua correct this lady/woman, except he enjoy human praise
Religion / Re: Is Satan More Powerful than God! by 0truthseeker: 11:09am On May 24, 2019
When it comes to religion, Atheist will suspend all reasoning, even English language will be difficult for them to understand - KingEbukasBlog, 2014

[center]KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE[/center]

Is there anything SATAN is doing which God/Allah can prevent or stop??
ANSWER IS NO

The word of God never change, if he determine to execute Judgment in 1000 years to come, that is His Word. The time for satan's evil rule will expire soon, so is his judgment, in the mean time he should continue collecting beating in the Name of Jesus

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

John 12:31
Now judgment is upon this world; now the prince of this world will be cast out.

Luke 10:18
So He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Revelation 20:2
He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:3
And he threw him into the Abyss, shut it, and sealed it over him, so that he could not deceive the nations until the thousand years were complete. After that, he must be released for a brief period of time.

Revelation 12:8
But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels.

God Almighty do not need to engage satan at any instance,
=> Lucifer was given the chase of his life by his Subordinate Michael in the first place God did not even lift a finger
=> This same Michael dealt with Lucifer in Jude 1:9
=> The Next Episode will see Lucifer been defeat by another Angel ranked lower than Michael

So what you are saying sef?
Politics / Re: PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention by 0truthseeker: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
aaaa

Authomatic
Politics / Re: PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying by 0truthseeker: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
This BMC people are in disarray already. grin
disarray ko, disoject ni
Politics / Re: PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying by 0truthseeker: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Error 502 Ray ID:
Bad gateway
Politics / Re: PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying by 0truthseeker: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Scene :2

Atiku: Yoowa, Saraki don show face, but wait to wetin be him signal
Atiku: Ma Guys wetin be Grow Nigeria wey show for him cap na

Man-Left: Alhaji gaskiya I no sabi
Man-Right: Haba Alhaji, Buy Nigeria Grow Nigeria na

Atiku: Kai Danyiska Yaro, Give everybody 5k round

1 Like

Politics / Re: PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying by 0truthseeker: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Scene :2

Tambuwal: Saraki my guy how far na

Saraki: Wetin dey worry dis one, I dey find Atiku joor

Politics / PHOTO: See How Saraki Give Atiku A Go-ahead On Vote Buying by 0truthseeker: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2018
A Photo Worth a Thousand word

Scene 1:
Atiku: Saraki my Fulani Brother, Dont Forget to Signal me

Saraki: Alhaji, Alhaji, Just shine your eyes

Politics / Re: Battle Ready PDP Presidential Aspriants Against 2019 by 0truthseeker: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Anybody but Buhari

Joke for Johnson

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.