Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

0yeshelinues's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0yeshelinues's Profile / 0yeshelinues's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Is his name..

Taofik ologbenla?..or
Mufutau Aderingbigbe? grin

Stop confusing the OP for your brother from Ogun or Oyo states

Skull harvesting and flesh eating is in Ogun State. FACTs

One beer Asap

1 Like

Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
royalair:
rabbit meat

Good Omo I never chop that thing before
Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Came4amod:

Na delicacy with correct Cameron pepper

I hear say e dey bitter
Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2023
WantsandMore:
access to your eating pattern & what you've been consuming for the past six weeks will give more context. But redmeat is only guilty by association.

Pahahahah

Oga you be butcher abi suya man?

I no mean to spoil red meat people business o.

And for real I no get eating pattern but doctor say make I leave red meat hand
Politics / Re: The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People by 0yeshelinues: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:
you still dey talk 😂😂

Nigga no wan shut up

Jido si eh Ike nwanne

Politics / Re: PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 by 0yeshelinues: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Wailers should rest IJN

Is Osun election federal election?

Why are there so many half baked lots in the opposition's camp?

Skull miner spotted

142 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria Immigration 2023 Shortlisted Candidates by 0yeshelinues: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Hope you are not the one posting this scam, na bet9ja scam you are known for

If you no see work join HK helinues
Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Under Siege, Corruption Is Winning... by 0yeshelinues: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Enemy of progress can never wish others well

Is this the reason you refused to be useful?
Politics / Re: Nigeria Immigration 2023 Shortlisted Candidates by 0yeshelinues: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
If you did not apply for the recruitment, kindly ignore

Dear applicant without addressing you with your name is the first hint that na spam/scam message

Be better than your ancestors helinues
Politics / Re: After Ignoring Amosun’s 1000 AK-47 Rifles, DSS Charges Emefiele For A Handgun. by 0yeshelinues: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Helinues when will you get a job 😭😭😭😭😭
Politics / Re: After Ignoring Amosun’s 1000 AK-47 Rifles, DSS Charges Emefiele For A Handgun. by 0yeshelinues: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Dominique
Seun

Rule 21

Shatap
Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2023
WantsandMore:
You dey ignore the main culprit dey blame red meat. Kwantinu sad undecided

Wetting b the culprit my brother
Politics / Re: The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People by 0yeshelinues: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Why are igbos this foolish? I mean you stupid people keep spreading hate and why people return that bad energy, you start crying victimization.
Sw is six state and we are okay but a region that have state and begging to have one more are throwing banters. A region that wants to steal Lagos. A thief region, an inconsequential region.Isn't that madness?

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People by 0yeshelinues: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:
truth must always be told at all times
. Gbam

1 Like

Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Most ppl know this na. Keep ur problem to ursef. Cos oyinbo man tell u now, u no wan make we hear word.

Abeg shift

Wetting be your problem now

Na bad thing say I go hospital?
Politics / Re: Increase Minimum Wage To N100,000 Instead Of N8,000 Palliatives – Primate Ayodel by 0yeshelinues: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

World Health Organization ( W.H.O)

undecided

Hungry cone Bobo

Look for a job
Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
delusional being swerve, make we see road😒

Pains pains everywhere
Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
pain me? Another known fact, you guys from that side are delusional, na y kanu and Simon ekpa dey easily use una brain like pikin😄

E pain you again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Politics / Re: The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People by 0yeshelinues: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

name one of such

Sold commodity shatap

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2023
wahalawahala:
google the biggest skull shrine burst ever in the whole Africa and see your miracle center "okija" doing the continent proud in crime

Phahahahahaha e pain you
Politics / Re: The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People by 0yeshelinues: 8:17am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

If Kwara state is now in NC, why should Yoruba's in SW care much?

Coward you are owned

Shut up and ronu

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Yorubas In Ilorin Kwara State Are Properties Of The Fulani People by 0yeshelinues: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Keep that your mouth shut. Sebi you said I can never give a clear answer.

Don't you have some shame at all?

Under 10 minutes you have created 15 posts

Helinues guy find work na haba

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Omo Na To Dey Chop Pork Meat Or Chicken O by 0yeshelinues: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2023
RecentHistory:

Person wey him mama dey cook human being chop dey fear to chop pig intestine. grin

Your mama nipple no go bad with onion and carrot o
Religion / Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by 0yeshelinues: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Ok. On which galaxy is that God even located?

Is this why you want to remain jobless?

1 Like

Politics / Re: South South And South East Are Brothers by 0yeshelinues: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

But this same Wike worked along with Obi in 2019 election now.

Why do some of you people always forgot things in hurry?

Will you like to be useful?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Did God Use Evolution To Create The Different Types Of Life? by 0yeshelinues: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

The oldest galaxy in the observable universe is 300 years old after the bing bang.

How then is it possible for God to have created everything within 7 days?

Helinues if you like convert to Christianity.

All I am saying is get a job it does not matter where you worship but get a job please
Politics / Re: 8k Palliative: Help My Family! We can't afford garri and groundnut as moslems by 0yeshelinues: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

You are simply an uncultured kid who lack home respect.

I am sure your parents must have tried their best until they realized it don bo

I will treat her better than your father

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.