Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section (1908 Views)

Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / What Is Happening To NL Politics Section? / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by AZeD1(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2012
The politics section is usually filled with the retardeen camp vs the 40 laptop squad headed by the server himself but if you an ordinary Nigerian like me then you will know that this does nothing to better our lives.
I believe that majority of the people on nairaland have a functioning brain so how about we start using it for something productive? We can call GEJ a r.etard all we like,it wont change a thing.
I think we should spend more of our time and energy focusing on the many issues of Nigeria and planning how to get this old school thieving politicians out of the system. Social media has changed governments around the world so why cant we use nairaland to change the politics of Nigeria.

I know we have problems like "na my brother mentality" and those who believe if you criticise somebody it means you are jealous bla bla bla, but if we don't deal with this now, we should just forget about ever having a good country whether its called Nigeria or Biafra..
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2012
A-ZeD:
The politics section is usually filled with the retardeen camp vs the 40 laptop squad headed by the server himself but if you an ordinary Nigerian like me then you will know that this does nothing to better our lives.
I believe that majority of the people on nairaland have a functioning brain so how about we start using it for something productive? We can call GEJ a retard all we like but it wont change a thing.
I think we should spend more of our time and energy focusing on the many issues of Nigeria and planning how to get this old school thieving politicians out of the system. Social media has changed governments around the world so why cant we use nairaland to change the politics of Nigeria.

I know we have problems like "na my brother mentality" and those who believe if you criticise somebody it means you are jealous bla bla bla, but if we don't deal with this now, we should just forget about ever having a good country whether its called Nigeria or Biafra.

at the bolded, you can't treat these issues without bashing good old retarden!
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by AZeD1(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2012
torkaka:

at the bolded, you can't treat these issues without bashing good old retarden!
Dude i know but i was thinking more of 2015. we are already in gutter with any administration from pdp. The opposition are not any better. The only alternative is educating your fellow Nigerian, be more proactive towards making 2015 count.
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2012
A-ZeD:

Dude i know but i was thinking more of 2015. we are already in gutter with any administration from pdp. The opposition are not any better. The only alternative is educating your fellow Nigerian, be more proactive towards making 2015 count.

if p.imp dog p.imp (pdp) is gutter and the opposition are not any better,what are you suggesting? the military?
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by AZeD1(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2012
torkaka:

if p.imp dog p.imp (pdp) is gutter and the opposition are not any better,what are you suggesting? the military?
We start taking responsibilites and stop blaming past and current leaders.
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by redsun(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nigerians are still very much in the dark. They are not mentally elevated yet to demand and appreciate freedom.
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by AZeD1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
redsun: Nigerians are still very much in the dark. They are not mentally elevated yet to demand and appreciate freedom.
That should be the focus of the politics section in my opinion.
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by redsun(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
A-ZeD:

That should be the focus of the politics section in my opinion.

All they talk about here is trash. The interest and agendas of thieves and traitors that are the core problems of nigeria. There is nothing in nigerian politicians to be salvaged. They are total failures and their sole manifesto is looting. Anybody that takes them seriously is on the fast track of doom.
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
redsun:

All they talk about here is trash. The interest and agendas of thieves and traitors that are the core problems of nigeria. There is nothing in nigerian politicians to be salvaged. They are total failures and their sole manifesto is looting. Anybody that takes them seriously is on the fast track of doom.

Actually I disagree with this. There have been some excellent threads on NL Politics section. An example is that thread some months back about "The destruction of black civilization". There was also one about providing practical solutions to Nigeria's problems. Beaf also once created a thread asking what we have done to hold our governors and LG chairmen accountable.

While I agree that most threads have been filled with unwarranted hate and abuse, I certainly don't think that "all we talk about here is trash".
Re: Change In Focus Of NL Politics Section by 1800bc(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
HNosegbe:

Actually I disagree with this. There have been some excellent threads on NL Politics section. An example is that thread some months back about "The destruction of black civilization". There was also one about providing practical solutions to Nigeria's problems. Beaf also once created a thread asking what we have done to hold our governors and LG chairmen accountable.

While I agree that most threads have been filled with unwarranted hate and abuse, I certainly don't think that "all we talk about here is trash".

you are a sensible fellow.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Will Support Fashola As APC Presidential Candidate / 'Boko Haram Is PDP, PDP Is Boko Haram' (Buhari Was Quoted Saying This) / Why Did Ibos Support The Deportation Of Yorubas Earlier In 2011?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.