Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lagh But - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagh But (1280 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagh But by Mutumdaya(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
A brond board an aeroplane dats going 2jamaica.she went and sit on front seat but did nt buy first class ticket,when d air mistress saw her,they approach her and said.excuss me anty,dis is nt ur seat,go to back seat b/c u didnt buy first class ticket. D brond reply;am brond and am smart,am gona be on front seat till we reach jamaica.pissed off wt d reply,d girl call ha assistance air mistress and tell ha the issue.so the assistance approach the brond and said,hello smart brond;can i see ur ticket?d brond give her d ticket and she said,sorry ur seat is @ back nt here pls.the brond reply again!am brond, i have a good job,am staying in front seat till we reach jamaica.now they dont know wt to do again and they need 2get others onboard b4 take off.so they now call co-pilot.when he came,he whisper smtine 2d brond ear and she smootly go 2her back seat and those mistress was suprise and ask him wt did he tell d brond.i told her dfront half of dplane was nt going 2jamaica,said dco-pilot
Re: Lagh But by hakunajay(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
Chai... Wetin be brond abeg
Re: Lagh But by Mutumdaya(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Blond is abino in our local english
Re: Lagh But by bunmioguns(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
this OP no knw anything embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagh But by realsammie(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
desert
Re: Lagh But by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
He means blonde.
@op please go to school.
Re: Lagh But by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
Dis hitherto nice joke was turned to a badly composed and communicated yoke by d poster.
Abeg poster, no offence but which class u dey??
Re: Lagh But by Mutumdaya(m): 4:34am On Aug 07, 2012
Bt u shud appreciate me ist.hw many of my village peple dey nairaland talkless of posting joke.

1 Like

Re: Lagh But by bashydemy(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2012
Mutumdaya: Bt u shud appreciate me ist.hw many of my village peple dey nairaland talkless of posting joke.
This is the joke i swear.. Am glad you say the truth.
Re: Lagh But by toygod2: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2012
bashy_demy(m): Quote Post

Mutumdaya: Bt u shud appreciate me ist.hw many of my village peple dey nairaland talkless of posting joke.

This is the joke i swear.. Am glad you say the truth.

I SWEAR,DIS NA THE BEST OF THE BESTEST JOKE,..................@OP,u don break record jare..hahahah
Re: Lagh But by bunmioguns(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2012
. grin grin grin grin laff wan make me piss for toygod2's mouth

1 Like

Re: Lagh But by hakunajay(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2012
lol
Re: Lagh But by cindyrella(f): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
Lol... now this is the joke.
Re: Lagh But by sucezTP(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2012

Now you are talking!
Re: Lagh But by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin

i like your confession e no easy
Re: Lagh But by Mutumdaya(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Y everybody hate my joke but respond when i get angry
Re: Lagh But by bashydemy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
No be say you get angry you only say the fact that you are the most educated from your Village
Re: Lagh But by kinkie(f): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2012
Brond?? Na wa oh. *Smh*.....
Re: Lagh But by Adehwale: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
bashy_demy: This is the joke i swear.. Am glad you (say) the truth.
bush meat catches hunter...lol
Re: Lagh But by Tsmooth1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
The O.P was a Hausa man so i can blame him for this dry joke.

(1) (Reply)

The Scariest Job Interview Ever / Check Out Phyno Lyric Of Man Of The Year Here / Must Read!!! How I Became The Most Handsome Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.