Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Monetizing Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Monetizing Your Website (1877 Views)

5 Factors That Make Your Website Stand Out / Is Seun Monetizing Nairaland Effectively? / Monetizing A Website Through A Global Advertising Exchange. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monetizing Your Website by odiaseo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2007
What other ways apart from Google Ad sense are available to monetize a website?
Re: Monetizing Your Website by akinalabi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2007
odiaseo:

What other ways apart from Google Ad sense are available to monetize a website?

It all depends on the niche your website is
targeting.

Generally speaking though, you could find
a product you think your website visitors
will like and sell to them for a commission.

You can get ideas from the clickbank market
place or commission junction.

You can even create a product for them.

Like I said, it all depends on your niche.

Akin Alabi
Re: Monetizing Your Website by webemerald(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hi Akin, ive read some of your post and it seems youre quite experienced in online money making tactics.
Im a web developer and i get good paying jobs but id like to craete a site that would earn me money by the side.Ive read and heard a lot of all this internet money adventures but i need real ones.

Id like you to help out, im willing and possess the right know how.

Thanks.
Re: Monetizing Your Website by DJNiyi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2007
The Aductions Advertising Platform has a feature that allows you to buy and sell advertising spaces for a profit.

For example, let's say the cost of advertising on this section of Nairaland is $1 per click, you could buy 100 clicks, pay the owner of the forum then sell the clicks to an advertiser for $1.50.

It is similar to how the stock maket works. You speculate, buy low, sell high.

As demand increases for the Nairaland's ad spaces, the price will go up, and since you've already bought those clicks at $1, you will make a profit when you sell it.

It is another new way to make money legitimately online.

smiley
Re: Monetizing Your Website by odiaseo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2007
Besides Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising (Google Adsense) there is Pay Per Play (PPP) advertising a new approach to monetizing your website.

In contrast to PPC where you only earn when a visitor clicks on an add, in PPP you earn each time a your page is viewed regardless of whether the visitor clicks or not.

More details can be found at the NetAudioAds website
Re: Monetizing Your Website by chillytime: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2007
odiaseo:

Besides Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising (Google Adsense) there is Pay Per Play (PPP) advertising a new approach to monetizing your website.

In contrast to PPC where you only earn when a visitor clicks on an add, in PPP you earn each time a your page is viewed regardless of whether the visitor clicks or not.

More details can be found at the NetAudioAds website

GET OUTA' MA HEAD DUDE! cheesy cheesy grin as the odiaseo said earlier. There is a a new revolution in monetizing ya website that will beat google adsense hands down coz it doesn't require a visitor on ya site to click b4 u get paid.

You get paid de second someone visits ya website or blog. EASY PEASY!!!

How? Learn how: http://audiocashads.such.info OR http://beam.to/audiocash.

TRUST ME MILLIONAIRES AR GONNA BE CREATED ON DIS PLATFORM!! ENJOY MATE!!!!
wink
Re: Monetizing Your Website by aphoe(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2007
let's talk so that we can work on having our own web advert agency. LOL grin grin
Re: Monetizing Your Website by astronp7(m): 3:32am On Dec 30, 2007
Apart from adesence and adword, you can make money on your site through any of the following:

- Selling your own products.
- Promoting other peoples products as an affilliate.
- Offering services based on your specialization.
- Helping other people solve their problems (Eg. Helping people make payment online or funding e-gold)
- Selling downloadable info-products (Like ebooks and software)
- Joining multilevel marketing programmes (Programmes that allows you earn by introducing others).

There are others. I hope this helps. Good luck!
Re: Monetizing Your Website by akinalabi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
astronp7:

Apart from adesence and adword, you can make money on your site through any of the following:

- Selling your own products.
- Promoting other peoples products as an affilliate.
- Offering services based on your specialization.
- Helping other people solve their problems (Eg. Helping people make payment online or funding e-gold)
- Selling downloadable info-products (Like ebooks and software)
- Joining multilevel marketing programmes (Programmes that allows you earn by introducing others).

There are others. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Well said.
Re: Monetizing Your Website by bestcomm(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
Lol i think you have an idea which is very information here.I would say to make money online really require Traffic if really you want to make money online.I think one have to work on traffic even if you do not or use google adsense.

The only way u can make money without some one visiting your website is:

you get paid to click on ads or receive paid mail and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 or 60 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 or $0.02 for each website you personally view.
You can earn 60% of the revenue of any other member that signs up by following one of your referral links.
All Payments are made via E-Gold and PayPal. Payment requests can be made every day The minimum payout is $6.99

Earnings Example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.15
» 50 referrals click 10 ads per day = $4.50
» Your daily earnings = $4.65
» Your weekly earnings = $32,55
» Your monthly earnings = $130,20

The above example is based only on 15 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less.  What if there were more ads available?

Just join, try our service and receive a $0.10 Sign-up Bonus

http://boffopaidmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=christiansmith
http://www.clickbux.org/pages/index.php?refid=christiansmith
http://www.minutegold.com/pages/index.php?refid=christiansmith
There are more that i would like to review later in my next post.
Re: Monetizing Your Website by OluAbuja(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
I agree with Akin that it depends on
the niche(s) you want to operate in.

There are over one million ways to
make money online. Some are dubious
while many are very genuine.

You can monitize your website by
becoming a domainer. A domainer
is someone who registers a domain
or domain names and parks or sells
the domain name(s) to interested
buyers.

When you register the domain, place
it on your website or a forum like
this and you get paid anytime
someone clicks on your domain name.

Apart from parking the domain name, you
can resell it between $500 and $5000 or above.

Get more information from
http://www.makemoneywithoutmailinglist.com

You can buy domain names for $8 at site in
my signature below and then resell at
high price at www.sedo.com.

Just my little contribution
Re: Monetizing Your Website by mavtrevor(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
YOU CAN ACTUALLY MONITZE YOUR SITE WITH GOOGLE, BUT APART FROM GOOGLE , THERE ARE OTHER SITES THAT CAN HELP, SIGN UP WITH Bidvertiser .

YOU CAN ACTUALLY MONITIZE YOUR SITE BY REISTERING TO AFFLIATE PROGRAMS AND PLACING THEIR INKS ON YOUR WEBPAGES SO THAT WHEN PEOPLE VISITS YOUR SITE AND REGISTERS FROM THEM , YOU GET PAID.
Re: Monetizing Your Website by cashstream: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
what a response! lovely.

You can join bidvertiser.com where you sell ad space on your website!
Re: Monetizing Your Website by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
odiaseo, am a web developer just like you though i have a regular job and i also make money from my web development biz . there are other ways you can make money online and like the  guru's have said it depend on the niche you are targeting. apart from web design i make money as a domainer i register domain name for as low as $8 and i sell it as high as $100-$200, I also make money from google adsense and other affiliate program. let just give you a list of ways you can make money online

you can create & Sell your own  info products or obtain right to people's products(private label article).
Promoting other peoples products as an affilliate.(join affiliate program www.clickbank.com, paydotcom.com
Offering services based on your specialization.(E.g web design domain registration, hosting e.t.c
Helping other people solve their problems (Eg. Helping people make payment online or funding e-gold or teaching them a particular skill you have master just like am doing at www.understandinginternetbiz.com)
the list can go on and on but let me just stop here.
Re: Monetizing Your Website by eplanning: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
With e-planning ad server, publishers, advertising agencies & networks can manage and  increase revenues from unsold inventory (advertising spaces) while also monitoring the impact of advertising campaigns with real-time reports.

With its behavioural and cookie targeting, you are sure to reach your desired audience with an effective customized message wherever they may be on your sites.

A unique capablity of e-planning is the opening up of new sales channels thereby increasing your advertising revenues without a sales force.

We can send a presentation or provide demo access at the request of serious prospective clients so they can try the platform themselves.

The real value for our customers is when they are able to maximize the usage of our tools.

That is why we provide for FREE:
• Advisory and consultancy
• Assistance in the initial set up
• Customized Training
• Constant technical support e.t.c.

www.e-planning.net
Re: Monetizing Your Website by dayssolalee(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Are you looking for a way to reach tens of thousands of websites across Africa? Shoplife Africa Advertising Network is the bridge to your business growth.

Publishers, news website and bloggers can also sign up a publisher account to monetise their websites.

You can check them out on https://shoplife.africa/ads

(1) (Reply)

I Need All In One Php Forum Script And The Process Of Database Creation / How To Access Nairaland And Some Other Websites Free / Almighty Pin Extractor Software 4 Sale, Use To Print Any Nigeria Network Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.