Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1198 Views)

Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve / Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? / Ethanol Fuel As An Alternative To Fossil Fuel - Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ksagoe2298: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 08, 2012
Instead you go say u wan take style promote yourself mumu. How many Nigerian 10 year old know wetin be caps lock or tab button ode.
Re: . by 2sexy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
uihebom: Instead you go say u wan take style promote yourself mumu. How many Nigerian 10 year old know wetin be caps lock or tab button ode.

lmao
Re: . by domiron: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
uihebom: Instead you go say u wan take style promote yourself mumu. How many Nigerian 10 year old know wetin be caps lock or tab button ode.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!. uihebom Haba!!!!!.
Re: . by hottprince: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
this is why nigeria is not movin forward.When someone tries to do something tangible you keep discouragin.
@OP what exactly do you need i'll be glad to be of help to the best of my ability just send me a pm

1 Like

Re: . by naijacutee(f): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2012
@ OP. Can you please provide some evidence to support this claim?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2012
hottprince: this is why nigeria is not movin forward.When someone tries to do something tangible you keep discouragin.
@OP what exactly do you need i'll be glad to be of help to the best of my ability just send me a pm
thats how one ma ga was showing of how to use gas cylinder to power your generator, the idiot come go blow himself up for public. if you wan disgrace your family na suicide you go use?
Re: . by hottprince: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
uihebom: thats how one ma ga was showing of how to use gas cylinder to power your generator, the idiot come go blow himself up for public. if you wan disgrace your family na suicide you go use?
I know we have faced sagas of serious scammers but all I'm sayin is it's possible that there're serious people out there and the only way to find them is to give them the benefit of a doubt
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
hottprince:
I know we have faced sagas of serious scammers but all I'm sayin is it's possible that there're serious people out there and the only way to find them is to give them the benefit of a doubt
well gudluck to everybody. we will all make it.

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why 99% Of New Busineses In Nigeria Fail Within 2years / Shocking! Danger Of Starting FOREX With Less Than $200 / I Need A Lawyer Based In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.