Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Webmasters Support - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Support (1143 Views)

Webmasters Your Help Is Kindly Needed Here Please. / SEO Optimization Techniques That Webmasters Ignore / Nigerian Webmasters' Association? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Support by SamD3(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
Dear Webmasters,

Your assistances and technical supports is required to review and test-out our new website http://www.nairaswitch.com.

The site is not been launched yet as security matter is still under consideration, as we all know that on-line security matters a lot in today's online-businesses.

In order to test the functionalities of our 5 months and ongoing  project I am posting in this forum.
If you have the time to visit the website, a Demo Account as been created for you to test with.

The Demo Account Username is (Tester) and the Password is (mypassword.

Explore the site and fill free to make use of the site features, after this please place your observations and suggestions in this forum, your responses will be replied to ASAP.

If you have any personal question relating to the site, or you like to be part of the development team or be a partnering company please do not hesitate to send in an email to team@nairaswitch.com, regarless of your country of location.

At the moment, we are 4 operating this website and we need more interesting people to join our development team.
If you are interested do not hesitate to keep intouch through the above email.

Best Regard to you all.
Re: Webmasters Support by SamD3(m): 3:18am On Apr 09, 2006
Jeez,

I salute you guys, I really do not know how to start this, but first and foremost I will like to thank those that have privately
contacted me regarding my posting above, and I promise to keep you guys informed of the new development.

As a matter of fact, this is something I should bury my head in shame for and I regret posting the above message.

Straight to the point, some people  from other community forums that accessed our website had warned us against solarpay for our project as every tom, dick and harry is got the same script and running the same nature of project we are working on.

Well I never knew what solarpay was until I game to this forum and reading articles upon articles and realised that, hang on, half the population of the Nigerians online are having the same script as ours and actually alraedy running businesse,

I wasn't sure and I'd sent my collegues to do reasearch on online payment solutions in Nigeria, they came back to be like OMG.
Even this forum alone could boast of more than 10 Nigerian online payment solution, and they all use the same script,

Well, it's a big lesson for us, this proves that our research was not strong enough, but one thing I want you guys to know is that we,ve started this and no turning back.

The NairaSwitch still lives and I will be glad to say to every one informed in the nearest  future that we are back from our slumber.

Now some people said we should continue with the project using the script as our site does not look like a regular solarpay site they are used to, well I'll say that's a fair comment because we put time to the project and the reconstruction of the script itself, even solarpay cannot do better.

I tried to contact solarpay as well, but it's like the company doesn't exist and to crown it all we realised that solarpay is a clone of stormpay.

And a tip for all our webmaster using solarpay, if you can afford it drop solarpay and and get something more personalised, the whole world is got solarpay, it's take nothing for a jjc in China or Korea to hack into the script and no reponsible company will take you serious just becuse of the script, within the 2 days of discovering this, I feel seek everytime I perceive the solarpay stuff.

Meanwhile, if you insist in using the solarpay script, we are putting ours in the market, more better than solarpay script itself.
We have rewritten the script as well in terms of look and security, you'll be seen everyone using soon,

And finally if you are still interested in joining our team please email me team@nairaswitch.com, at the moment we're 4 and we need more positive minds like you guys,

And please never ever believe we cannot start something greater than PayPal, soon you'll all be suprised.

Regards to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Can Microsoft Publisher Developed Website Work On Linux Hosting? / How To Upload A Website / Why The Security Warning From McAfee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.