Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Do You Want To Learn Linux, Sql And Oracle On Your Own? Now You Can. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Do You Want To Learn Linux, Sql And Oracle On Your Own? Now You Can. (1475 Views)

Java and Oracle Gurus Needed For Contract Job / I Need Sql Server 2008 And Oracle 10g/11g / I Need Learning Materials On Java, VB, C++ And Oracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn Linux, Sql And Oracle On Your Own? Now You Can. by ITSOLUTIONS: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2012
Hello dear reader….
Before I start off, I would like to say that going to a training school is by far your best option to learn oracle. There are many IT training school currently in Nigeria today ranging from NIIT, KARROX, HIIT, BTECH IT etc to mention a few, that offer these courses and all of them claim to be the best.
In order to take these courses at any training school you will probably spend not less than a 100k except you are on a special promo like say NYSC DISCOUNT. But the truth of the matter is that weather you go to any of these training school or decide to learn it on your own by getting your hands on the same materials provided by these institutions, you are still going to write the certification exam to be oracle certified. Though some companies recognize some certification from some reputable institutions, the ultimate goal of every training school is to prepare you to pass the certification exams. What this means is that it doesn’t matter how you learn it, what oracle cares about is you pay for your exams and pass them.
Now, why would you want to learn oracle on your own? It could be for a quite number of reason ranging from financial problem to time factor or it could even be for pleasure and you don’t intend to spend that kind of money on going to school. Before you read what I have for you please note again that going to training school is still your best option to learn it as you get to meet other people and ask all your questions (though you can also get answers online).
What do I have for you?
If you are interested in this package, you are only going to pay a token of 5k.
For just 5k you will get the following,
1. The complete installation of oracle 11g (both 32bit and 64 bits), I will teach you how to install it and get started.
2. Vm ware and redhat linux (vmware will allow you to run linux on top of your windows pc without having to install in a new partition)
3. Oracle fundamental 1 & 2 books.
4. Complete linux books in powerpoint format
5. Oracle 11g sql fundamentals

Other packages available are java video tutorial, sql video tutorial, Microsoft sql server 2005 video tutorial and PMP tutorials.

If you are interested in this package just send an email to padesys@yahoo.com or call 08072122831.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Linux, Sql And Oracle On Your Own? Now You Can. by mj(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2012
Ur a good marketer, dnt mind calling u up on other issues. But here in Nairaland we offer help to people, myself have gotten enough stuffs from dhtml, kobojunkie, jst to mention a few all free, in fact I met dhtml myself, configured my system for me all free that's about 4yrs ago, kobojunkie went to d extend of helping me debug codes etc on my fina year project, so pls find a way to help pple dt might contact you and dnt have any penny to pay. The best things in life are free.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Linux, Sql And Oracle On Your Own? Now You Can. by ITSOLUTIONS: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2012
mj: Ur a good marketer, dnt mind calling u up on other issues. But here in Nairaland we offer help to people, myself have gotten enough stuffs from dhtml, kobojunkie, jst to mention a few all free, in fact I met dhtml myself, configured my system for me all free that's about 4yrs ago, kobojunkie went to d extend of helping me debug codes etc on my fina year project, so pls find a way to help pple dt might contact you and dnt have any penny to pay. The best things in life are free.
Thanks for this insight...
but you will agree with me that if i give it out for free 2/3 of the people that would come for it dont really need it and the remain wont take it serious. But if you pay for a service even as low as 50 bucks you wont want that money to waste as majority of people would want to get value for their money.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Linux, Sql And Oracle On Your Own? Now You Can. by haychPee(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Do someone who studied Int'l Relations need to know about oracle? Tho the interest to join the IT world is there.

(1) (Reply)

5 Free For First 5 Requests | Hug A Geek / Hotel Room Management System / Good News! Are U A Computer Science Student In Lasu/noun Or Else Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.