Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Search Engine Optimization Package - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Search Engine Optimization Package (789 Views)

5 Tips For Search Engine Optimization / Advertisement Vs Search Engine Optimization / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization Package by PGON(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Today we are going to talk about SEOprofiler.

SEOProfiler is a Search Engine Optimization package that is entirely different from the other SEO programs/ package I have come across.
But before we continue….. Please answer this questions.
Do you have a website that you want to promote?
Do you recently setup a website?
Do you want your website to come up in the first page of every search on your products in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other big search engine?
Do you intend to convert traffic to your site to $?
Do you have clients that need Big Time SEO SERVICES?
Have you ever thought about generating traffic to your site?

If you answered “Yes” in any of the question above then this guide is for you.
For most people SEO is just about automated link submission to blogs, forum, social networks etc. That’s what I equally thought it is until I came across SEOProfiler. I know you must be worried now. You might asking this question “if this SEOprofiler is not about link what is it about then?
SEOprofiler is a modern SEO tool that analyse your websites possible traffic and provides you with a step by step guide on how to get your websites listed on the first page of every search relating to your product or your website.
SEOProfiler gives you the power to see things that are invincible to the eyes of your competitors.
SEOprofiler shows you step by step guide to get to where you want to be on Google, yahoo, or Bing search.
http://www.seoprofiler.com/x/try-seoprofiler#p=domains Trial SEOProfiler For free.

Analyse your website here http://www.seoprofiler.com/analyze/cnn.com#p=domains
I attached a manual of seoprofiler so that you can understand what it is all about but if you need more information about this great tool, I will be glad to help.

Sorry the manual is big. provide email for the manual to be mailed to you
Always ready to help (http://domainhostingpal.com The power Behind superb websites in Nigeria)

Note

[b]SEOprofiler [/b]is not an automatic link submitter. Automatic link submission boomerangs. It can boost your traffic within days but what happens when search engines discovers that you are tricking them, they will immediately blacklist your site. Guess what I never used automated link submission because I once had a forum that I decided to close do to lots of automated post, that’s how frustrating automated link submission (spamming) can be. I can’t advice anyone to use automated link submission as an SEO tool. Yes! It can get you up there within a little time but I bring you down in the next minute.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Dual Core's Contact (number) / How Can Nairaland Or Any Other Nigerian Website Supplant The Big 4 In Nigeria? / You need To Be On Bloggerslab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.