Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Immigrating To Canada Programme - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrating To Canada Programme (832 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immigrating To Canada Programme by Goshen360(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2007
hi friends at nairaland,

I have taken alot of assessment test with the immigration to canada program but they all demand money to process with a canadian immigration lawyer, this is unlike the american dv lottery that one will only be requested to pay when the immigrant visa about being issued.

Does any one in the house have a better idea to process this canadian immigration with paying to online consultant, but its good to pay at the embassy when the visa is about being issue.

I expect your comment please. i luv u all

(1) (Reply)

Biometric Checks Launched For All Uk Visa Applicants / Nairaland Is An International Forum: Your Vote, Please / south africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.