Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) (82770 Views)

Tethering From Android To Java Phones Via Bluetooth / Download Kapersky Antivirus For Symbian Phones / Big Differences Between Symbia And Java Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by emyguz(m): 2:21am On Aug 21, 2012
Below is the application for those who are desperate to have it.
I kept it in a (.zip) format which means that you have to have
a blueFtp application on your phone to extract it or you can simply
download it to a PC, extract it and then send it to you phone.

This application is very valuable to java phones, which includes
nokia 3110c, 2700 classic, nokia xpress music (java). and the rest.
(Mostly Nokia Java phones)

How to use it
After you've successfully installed it on your phone, launch it and click on
"scanner" to scan your phone's file systems for viruses.

Be sure to enable the app to access your phone's file system before launching it
To do this, you'll have to go to to your options menu when the application is highlighted,
scroll down to "App. access" then down to "data access". Now in this "data access" menu
you'll have to select "add and edit data" then select either "ask always" or "ask first time",
which ever options is available on your phone. This process is a must do for nokia 3110c
users.

Why must I enable it to access my file system
Reason is that it must be enabled in order for the app to access your file system to scan them for viruses.

If you encounter any difficulties, then let us know via comments below.

The application is virus-free, tested and trusted

Thanks and God bless. smiley cool

Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by emyguz(m): 2:27am On Aug 21, 2012
Ok here is the java file

1 Like

Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by iaindabawa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
hello,
i download the anti-virus directly to my phone but it display file not supported.
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by blackweaver(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
what do you need an antivirus for on a java-based phone? Waste of time if you ask me
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by emyguz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
iaindabawa: hello,
i download the anti-virus directly to my phone but it display file not supported.

Download the jar file on the first comment. Or you can rename the one you've downloaded with blueftp.
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by otobong085(m): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2012
i can't see any application. yet u said u are sharing it. wia is it?

1 Like

Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by otobong085(m): 1:45am On Aug 31, 2012
God bless u Jare. i've seen it.
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by blueface(m): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2012
hi friends. urgent pls help me out my samsung chat2222 is not downloading just saying jar is invalid... what step should i take?
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by Scholees: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2013
i dnt c it o.
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by lexander(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2013
where is the link
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by amurx(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Antivirus for java phone shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2020
I can't find the link...pls i need this
Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jmw2kblogposts:
I can't find the link...pls i need this
in 2020

1 Like

Re: Antivirus for Java Phones (downloadable) by emyguz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
in 2020

My broda I Taya oo

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Whatsapp In Asha200 Nokia. / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help! / BBM3 (dual BBM): You Can Now Have 2 BBM Pin In One Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.