Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Wordpress Users Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Users Pls Help (677 Views)

Wordpress Users Edit Your Robots.txt And Boost Your SEO / 4 Common Issues Wordpress Users Face / Premium Wordpress Themes Market.(official FORUM For Nairaland Wordpress Users) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Users Pls Help by Jamieb(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2012
is it that does not allow advertising and pluggin or what. I was approved by addynamo to run ads. now i want to upgrade my blog to a personal dormain but after upgrading would adverts work on it. Am kinda confused
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Jamie b: is it that does not allow advertising and pluggin or what. I was approved by addynamo to run ads. now i want to upgrade my blog to a personal dormain but after upgrading would adverts work on it. Am kinda confused

O Y O. Lol. The point is you have messed up from the beginnning. You should have hosted wordpress by yourself. Yes they MIGHT allow you to post ads but its funny paying for that when you get that for free hosting it on your server.

Sorry, eh!
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by phpNET(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
After the upgrade you have rights to do whatever you like with your site

Upgrade your site to brand domain and host e.g yoursite.com
if you dont have idea on how to do this contact me on 08033394660, www.starryconbnet.com
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by mckelv: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
php.NET:
After the upgrade you have rights to do whatever you like with your site

Upgrade your site to brand domain and host e.g yoursite.com
if you dont have idea on how to do this contact me on 08033394660, www.starryconbnet.com
no you don't have right just export your post and upload worpress.org then import your old post back asap ==>> now you are free
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
mckelv:
no you don't have right just export your post and upload worpress.org then import your old post back asap ==>> now you are free

could you please rephrase your post. It is not making sense.
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by Jamieb(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
mckelv:
@mckelv. What you are saying if i am right is that it is possible for me to move all my posts to wordpress.org. To be sincere with you, i was a novice then and i want to monetize now. With 24,000 hits under 3 months starting all over again is a death sentence. I don't want to lose anything that is on http://gradehunters007. Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by phpNET(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Jamie b:
@mckelv. What you are saying if i am right is that it is possible for me to move all my posts to wordpress.org. To be sincere with you, i was a novice then and i want to monetize now. With 24,000 hits under 3 months starting all over again is a death sentence. I don't want to lose anything that is on http://gradehunters007. Thanks a lot bro.

I told u to contact me if u dont know how to go about all this! Cheers!
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by phpNET(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
All you just need is to get a personal host nd domain, all your post's nd comments can be exported nd later re-imported to the new wordpress site. Nd maybe you can check if theres a way to redirect the old site to the new one on personal domain, thats if possible. The redirect when done will redirect visitors from the subdomain to your new personal domain.

NOTE: some people are here to redicle your efforts not to assist you when you need assistance!

CHEARS!
Re: Wordpress Users Pls Help by Jamieb(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
php.NET:
All you just need is to get a personal host nd domain, all your post's nd comments can be exported nd later re-imported to the new wordpress site. Nd maybe you can check if theres a way to redirect the old site to the new one on personal domain, thats if possible. The redirect when done will redirect visitors from the subdomain to your new personal domain.

NOTE: some people are here to redicle your efforts not to assist you when you need assistance!

CHEARS!

Thanks bro. I would give you a call before the week runs out

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Exchange Startup / Is Olx.com Just For Only Sellers? / Laptop @ 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.