Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ! (997 Views)

Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by armymedic198135: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2012
Re: ! by Kirinwa: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
You must be a yahoo boy.Must your email have army or medic in it? undecided Moreover you're selfish. Which man wouldn't provide for his woman even if she's working.
Re: ! by armymedic198135: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: ! by Kirinwa: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
armymedic198135:
Me, a Yahoo boy?! I don die oh!

Moreover, anyone who knows the benefits of being within the army family will understand that there is more to it than money. How much can you pay for an opportunity to travel round the world, no visa refusals e.t.c?! It's priceless.

Taa!Zuzufu gi!Look at this under the bridge Lagos tout!Agbero! angry
Re: ! by armymedic198135: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: ! by Kirinwa: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
armymedic198135:

Guy abeg free my thread make better person come! Na bad thing to come find woman for Nairaland again?! Which kain wahala be dis sef.

Nobi bad tin o.But na bad thing not to arrange yourself wella.Guy you dey fall our hand big time! You give us bad name in the eyes of ladies.
Re: ! by armymedic198135: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: ! by Kirinwa: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
armymedic198135:
Me, a Yahoo boy?! I don die oh!

Moreover, anyone who knows the benefits of being within the army family will understand that there is more to it than money. How much can you pay for an opportunity to travel round the world, no visa refusals e.t.c?! It's priceless.

Not that I support yahoo yahoo o but I'll try.
Number 1 you didn't package yourself well.
Number 2 you are not focused
Number 3 you sound hungry to me
Number 4 you didn't finish your education
Number 5 Ask God for forgiveness and get born again because you're not born again!
Re: ! by steve13(m): 3:30am On Aug 25, 2012
armymedic198135: I'm an authentic 9ja male currently serving in the world's greatest army grin. I'm interested in going out for a drink with any 9ja lady who is based in the UK. Just so you know, I don't have any immigration or financial issues. In addition, any lady I get married to will automatically be given UK residency as well as other benefits (pepper! grin) by the Home Office.
What I need;

1. She is based in the UK or visits the UK regularly. I no get time for home-based drama!
2. Open-minded and ready to meet in person NOW.
3. Ready to travel on short notice for weekend breaks to Shengen countries.
4. Ready to relocate to Germany, Cyprus, or Canada on short notice. Na so Army life be!
5. She must have her own money. I no want person wey go dey follow me drag the little pepper Her Majesty dey pay me! grin

If you are interested, email me on armymedic198135@yahoo.com. Scammers and time wasters can Bleep off!

Who gave U̶̲̥̅̊ British visa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Do This [pictures] / All The Single Ladies / Abuja Single Males And Female Ready To Mingle.....25-30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.