Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Need To Learn Programming Seriously - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need To Learn Programming Seriously (1825 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programming In Nigeria? / How Long Does It Really Take To Learn Programming( I Want To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by danna(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2012
pls can someone in the house recommend a place or person to learn programming language. kindly help.

appreciate
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2012
^^What language??
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by danna(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^What language??

for now, any language that will help me start op... i base in lagos, so the person or place should be in lagos.
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Well, too bad i'm not in lagos, i could i've taught you nearly for free.
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by eazyd(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
There are so many online resources that will help you learn programming, i suggest you start with python. download a copy of this book "Thinking Like a Computer Scientist for Python". using this link
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkCSpy/thinkCSpy.pdf

Happy Coding!
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by danna(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
eazyd: There are so many online resources that will help you learn programming, i suggest you start with python. download a copy of this book "Thinking Like a Computer Scientist for Python". using this link
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkCSpy/thinkCSpy.pdf

Happy Coding!

tanks bro... actually i want private tutor from start to help me ease things off. willing to pay for service.
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by naijaswag1: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2012
send a mail here frankgod02@gmail.com if you are willing to learn Java
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
danna:

tanks bro... actually i want private tutor from start to help me ease things off. willing to pay for service.
Am not in lagos, am in anambra.,i can teach you python.. Contact me: kascoagu@yahoo.com
lets talk..
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by gsmcoder: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Before choosing a language consider what you want to use it for.
If you intend going into cryptography lemme know, i will recommnd a list
of langauges for u. Am talking of hash based authentification.
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by jamessmit(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2012
For learning any programming language is so much difficult if we do not planned or decide it well. For better solution for it, i am provide some important links where you will got correct solution please go through it:
http://www.wikihow.com/Learn-a-Programming-Language
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_best_programming_language_to_start_with_if_you_want_to_learn_programming_for_the_first_time_also_where_is_a_tutorial_for_it_or_a_book_you_would_recommend_that_teaches_it
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by talk2hb1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
I can take you python,php,javascript, VB, java but you must have a system to practice with, call me on 08064620491
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by javadoctor(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Learn java @ Megalios IT solutions yaba call 07089192102
Re: I Need To Learn Programming Seriously by kabifarm(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
i also have a problem with using embedded database in my vb. net app any help will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science Project Topic With Full Write Ups And Software / Here Comes the awaited Coders Community / Game Character Artist Available. I Am Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.