Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Programmers: Reqest For Articles - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers: Reqest For Articles (906 Views)

Share Links To Interesting Tech Articles Here / 10 Articles Every Programmer Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers: Reqest For Articles by astronp7(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2008
Hello everyone, I am starting this year with a Newspaper Publication project (though I commenced it late 2007). It will basically be for issues, commentary, tutorials, news, etc on Information Technology (i.e. Computer, Internet, Telecomm, etc).

I hereby request for articles from anyone interested to support this project in that regards. Your article should be within 30 to 400 words. It should be original (it could be your opinion, your take on any relevant topic/concept, criticism, joke, just anything as long as it is within the area we are interested in. At the end of the article, include you resource box. A resource box should look something like this (e.g. for me – Emmanuel Ezeali):

--------------------------------------------------
Emmanuel Ezeali is a young and dynamic web designer and an author. He is dedicated in helping individual get online presence. You can contact him on 08059201646 or visit www.emmaezeali.com
--------------------------------------------------

I hope you code what I mean. If the article you are sending is from somewhere else please do include yours and the source, so we can acknowledge that.

Benefits: Anyone that had his article published will receive a copy (irrespective of where the person resides in Nigeria).

Other Opportunities: If you have a site or a service you offer, you can support this initiative by placing advert on at least the classified page for only N3,000. Donations are welcome too. We hope it reaches as far as possible – maybe you will even aid the distribution. We will discourse that when the time comes.

I will be designing a website for the journal before is out. I am targeting first week of February. If you have any suggestion please do post it here. Thanks, happy 2008!
Re: Programmers: Reqest For Articles by themac(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
sure.i'm interested.phonenumber is 08065258258
Re: Programmers: Reqest For Articles by astronp7(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
Thanks everyone. My appreciation to those that have emailed me too. If you have a word, advice, or article you want to contribute please send it to any of these emails: admin@emmaezeali.com or ezeali@gmail.com All the best.
Re: Programmers: Reqest For Articles by joekayode: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2008
Emmanuel, I like ur courage and i will like to be a part,

I am in to web design, programming computer engineering and IT generally. i have quite some books on internet marketing, Introduction to Computer, Computer Maintainance and Repairs. You can contact me on 08050602370
or peadiahost@yahoo.com
Re: Programmers: Reqest For Articles by astronp7(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ joekayode:
Thanks man. I will get in touch. I also appreciate all those that have mailed me. I hope together, we will help our people appreciate and utilize the opportunities that ICT avails.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics For Computer Sciences / C++ Book / Apps For Android Or Iphone, Which Is Better For The Nigerian Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.