Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Compliments! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Compliments! (646 Views)

Easy And Flexible Loan 2015 With Compliments / How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? / Compliments Of The Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compliments! by Naijapride: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hello everyone,
This is wishing you all a prosperous year ahead with victory on everyside.Im a new member of the group and its nice to know we have a bond!
'Tired of inexperienced tailors messing up clothes got with your hard earned money?I sell fabulous ,excellent quality naija ready-made wears(ankara and laces)latest styles in vogue!!!!!!!! fantastic finishings and reasonable prices.All sizes available.
you may contact me on this forum.
Cheers!!!
Re: Compliments! by blissful(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2008
Welcome on board. Is it possible to see some of your work and the prices.
Re: Compliments! by godana(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2008
hello every one, big shout to my bros and sis in the house. I am new here and already i am having fun.
I am so impressed with the comments and contributions from everone in this forum.
great intellectuals, funny people all in one. peace.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Meet! Ladies I'm Butter Cream With Vanilla Icein / Is It True?(pls Confirm) / Fraudsters In Nairaland Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.